A couple of years back I shared my bucketlist ~ travel edit, the idea was to share 15 places I wanted to visit before I turn 30. I will be 30 next year July which means I only have less 13 months left before I have to complete this travel edit bucketlist. With all the traveling I have been doing lately, one would think I have ticked off all the places I included on my 30before30 bucketlist travel edit. Without keeping you in suspense let’s see how much (or little) ticking off I have done so far and how much or little work I have before to complete this travel edit bucketlist before I am 30.
Travel Edit Review
- Berlin, Germany – though I have been to Germany many times I have never ventured to Berlin yet and I so want to see the Berlin wall.
Paris, France – I have always wanted to go and even had opportunities to do so but as you know life always loves throwing curve balls but this time I will go.Going to Paris in 6 days time.
- Nice, France – Apart from Paris the Nice is another place my heart longs to see in France.
- Athens, Greece – It has always been a dream of mine to travel to Greece and I sure do want to make sure I go before I hit 30.
- Stockholm, Sweden – When my friend went for study abroad to Sweden I very much wanted to visit but did not have the means, now I do and definitely want to make an entrance.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – The ambiance of the place the reviews I have read and the fact that one of the best person I have ever met lives them makes it one place I want to see.Done, you can read more about my getaway HERE.
- Rome, Italy – I love Italia big time and Roman is one place I need to visit no doubt.
- Venice, Italy – of course Venice was gonna make this list, I read a review about it once and I was hooked and convinced I need to see before I have kids but now it’s before I am 30.
- Barcelona, Spain – I have been to Spain and I loved my time there but never managed to reach Barcelona yet.
Prague, Czech Republic – A former colleague of mine was from Czech and she sold it to me big time and I want to see for myself.Done, my weekend getaway to Prague opened the way for the rest of the travels I have done so far in 2016. Check out the top 5 attractions in Prague.
Though I want to visit as many European cities as I can I also want to visit some places here in the UK.
- Cornwall, England – I have been told by so many people how beautiful it is and the internet has shown me some great places to visit in Cornwall so I can not wait to see for myself.
- Stonehenge, England – I have always wanted to go and always thought of going on one of the arranged tours over the weekend but the UK weather kinda puts a damper on things so I always chicken out but now come rain or shine I will visit one day.
- Lake District – I would love to visit with my family, I have only heard great things so definitely adding on the list.
Dublin, I have always wanted to visit Ireland for the longest time and I have a few friends there.Planned, visiting in July.
I have also included one place which is definitely a dream come true and one bringing in some frequent flier miles.
South Korea, this might be cheating since I have always wanted to go and I have booked time off at work and now awaiting a few things before I fly out next month end (April).Since putting this travel Edit together, I have been to South Korea THREE times and Fourth visit is in planning stage.
Looking at what has been ticked off and what is yet to be done, I am confident I can do these (if the Lord permits of course) before my 30th birthday. I have just under 13 months and 10 destinations to do, I think I can manage it but will see. Obviously my travels are not limited to what’s on my travel edit bucketlist as you have since with my recent travels across Europe and Asia.
Do you have a travel bucketlist? How are you doing so far?