Five things week 2, a weekly series documenting five things of I did, what sucked, good things and what is to happen. I shared in my five things week #1 how I
copied started this series from a fellow blogger. Though I am not sure how long I will stick with this series I am enjoying it so far.
Five Things I did
- Wednesday early morning I traveled to Southampton for training as part of my masters course
- Whist at the Solent Hotel, I managed to have a really nice dinner with fellow guests/students then a lovely night at the spa.
- Wednesday/Thursday made some new friends, really happy about that.
- Tuesday booked our weekend getaway to Milan/Venice next weekend. Originally we booked to Budapest but all weekends were fully booked so they gave us Milan.
- Friday-Sunday visited my parents and had a really great time with them. I hadn’t seen them since end of August and they are just a little over 3hrs away from me.
Five Great Things to Happen
- I managed to get my reimbursement quickly from my company and managed to pay for my tuition
- An annoying guy told me his gonna stop chasing me, happy days. I can now relax without looking behind me all the time.
- Went to the Solent hotel spa and spent some great time in the Sauna, Steam room and jacuzzi
- Met a really lovely and encouraging person. I love to be surrounded by positive people, it floats my mojo
- I managed to do some driving lessons with a family member and I didn’t kill them 😂😂😂
Five Things that sucked
- Someone told on me for sitting bra less on communal Sauna, it was my bad but no one cared except the cleaner. Obviously 🙄 it wasn’t a nudist kind of place but still.
- The course I attended I was so unprepared I came back more empty than I went. I have a lot of extra reading to do and I have a different assignment due next week.
- This is bad to say but another ‘I am pregnant’, ‘I am getting married’ announcement dropped on my fb page 😒. I am happy for my friends but I sometimes find myself with a wine 🍷 glass asking when will it be me!!!
- I am struggling again to get motivation to blog and do my assignments at the same time
- Sitting in a lecture room where everyone understand what the hell was going on whilst I stared into space
Five Things to happen next week
- Submit my 2500 word assignment by Wednesday. I need to obviously start writing it but I believe in myself that I will
- Pack for my trip to Milan and book travel tickets between Milan and Venice
- Travel to Gatwick airport early morning Friday for flight to Milan.
- Schedule the next two weeks’ posts.
- Schedule some gym time, driving lessons and blogging time.
I have enjoyed sharing the Five Things week 2 post and series so far. How long for is for, only the gods to know and for me NOT to find out.
How was your week! What things sucked for you during the week and what plans do you have for next week?