Five Things week 5, I have no idea where the last 7 days went. It feels like one minute it’s Monday the next it’s Sunday and I am wondering what I am doing with my life. I guess it’s a good thing I document my life happenings and this week is Five Things Week 5.
Five Things I did
- Managed to attend 3 gym classes during the weeke which was awesome.
- I had three extra lessons in readiness for my practical driving test.
- Booked a restaurant for work secret santa Christmas dinner
- Managed to get onto of my work, I had so many things pending it was nice to tick things off the list.
- Last week I mentioned I wanted to spend a day doing absolutely nothing, well today is the day. After driving lesson its the chill zone through and through.
Five Great Things to Happen
- I booked a weekend getaway to Nice, France for next month. I am sure it will be cold but lord I want to visit.
- Friday last week my Leesa Mattress arrived and I having the best sleep ever. Like omg I needed that like forever.
- New Clarks Ankle Boots from Brantano arrived and hello. I am a girl on fire with these and I can’t get enough of them
- I have another great collaboration in the works and I am so happy. Definitely can not wait to share
- Black Friday shopping, I am checking all the deals online and hoping to get a camera for the blog.
Five Things that sucked
- I almost lost my entire blog because of an annoying plugin I updated, luckily Godaddy was on hand to help me.
- Mother Nature called and I answered, I really hate being a girl sometimes.
- A gym class got cancelled and no one called I turned up only to be turned away. I was 😡 but took necessary medications and now ok
- On Thursday I attempted to bake cupcakes with the store mixture but got lazy and attempted to make a cake but didn’t turn out so well. It’s edible just need to dust-up my baking skills or two.
- The weather, good lordy not sure if it’s tiring to signal that winter is near or its here already. It has been blooming cold lately and I don’t do cold weather very well.
Five Things to Happen next week
- I have to prepare for driving test which is coming up fast
- If all goes well, I can do my Christmas shopping for my family
- If all goes well I can also go shop for a small car for me.
- Preparations start the next week for my upcoming exam, I am petrified but of well it has to be done.
- I have not seen my parents in over a month so I am hoping to visit them and my sister.