Five Things Week 12, details the happenings of last Saturday to Friday. I mentioned last week (Five Things Week #11), I am switching up things with this series. I review what I had planned for the week, then share what was good, what sucked and plans for next week.
Five Things Review From last week
Attend 3-2 gym classes. I managed to do 3 classes this week, I am very pleased. Create a schedule and balance sheet for blog income and expenditures. Done, in my head LOL. I plan to put to paper this weekend. Schedule posts for the week. Managed to with a few extras done either on the day or the day before. Review and complete all pending sponsored posts. Done, very happy all done and published/scheduled. Do task time allocation to complete tasks. Partial, I managed to do it for my work but not so much for my blog. But will keep working on this as it really works.
Five Great Things to Happen
- From 4th to 13th Jan, 2017 I have managed to make almost £500 from the blog. If you’ve read my Yearly and January goals, you will know I am saving up for a mortgage and Savings.
- Wednesday, I got another opportunity to collaborate with house of Fraser. Y’all know my love for this brand.
- Thursday, I got my results for the exam I did in December and I PASSED. What a way to start the New Year! I am so happy.
- Tuesday to Thursday, I managed to attend lunch time gym classes. Though I am utterly sore, I am glad I went.
- Meal Planning, this week has been super awesome that I stuck to my meal planning. Trying to save money, I am using up all my foods in the pantry.
Five Three Things that sucked
- Still sore, last week I went to my first gym class for since December 2016 so imagine the pain. This week I have been to the gym 3 times and my body is still screaming at me, most times I can’t move properly.
- I won’t be going to Japan after all, but on the plus side my friend will come and visit me then we go away together.
- As mentioned above, I passed my test for my master’s course but a friend didnt and I felt bad jumping and celebrating.
Five Things for next week
- Meal Planning – continue to try some more keto recipes. This simple recipe has been by far my favourite and looking for more.
- Attend the gym 4 times – I have been good so far and did 3 classes, now I want to push to 4.
- Blog Schedule – need to create a schedule for the blog. Mondays will continue as Fashion Day, Tuesday as Travel but need ideas for Wednesday through to Saturday. Sunday is a rest day unless I have blogging commitments.
- Time Allocation – as mentioned already this truly works when I remember. I allocate an hour to social media reciprocation or an hour to writing a post. Whether I finish or not doesn’t matter, after that time I stop and start something else.
- Choose one car insurance company, I have been struggling to choose one for my car. Currently shopping around but as a new driver everything seems to be off the roof.