Five Things Week 13, a roundup of the happenings from last Saturday to Friday. As is with the series, I share what was good/great, what sucked and plans for next week. It’s truly hard to comprehend that this is the third weekend in January of 2017. One more weekend and the month is over before it even began for some of us. The Christmas dust had not settled yet before I started sharing Valentine’s Day out Inspo and Valentine’s Day ideas. But such is life, if you blink you can miss out on a life time.
Back to Five Things Week 13, but first let’s recap on what I had planned for the ended week.
Five Things last week
- Meal Planning –
continue to try some more keto recipes. This simple recipe has been by far my favourite and looking for more. Continued with the simple recipe of prawns on avocado with thousand island sauce.
- Attend the gym 4 times –
I have been good so far and did 3 classes, now I want to push to 4. Only managed to visit twice, Monday I missed the booking slot and Thursday I was just super lazy.
- Blog Schedule –
need to create a schedule for the blog. Mondays will continue as Fashion Day, Tuesday as Travel but need ideas for Wednesday through to Saturday. Sunday is a rest day unless I have blogging commitments. Managed to schedule all posts Monday to Friday but still no plan for Wednesday to Saturday.
- Time Allocation –
as mentioned already this truly works when I remember. I allocate an hour to social media reciprocation or an hour to writing a post. Whether I finish or not doesn’t matter, after that time I stop and start something else. Didn’t manage to do that this week, somehow completely forgot about it.
- Choose one car insurance company,
I have been struggling to choose one for my car. Currently shopping around but as a new driver everything seems to be off the roof. Still searching, though narrowed it down to three Insurance companies.
Now back to Five Things week 13, let’s see what great things happened or sucked and plans for next week.
Five Great Things to Happen
- Monday, driving licence arrived but had to send it back to change address and re-arrange my name to correct order.
- Have managed to save all the money have made from the blog this year to my mortgage fund.
- Booked my flight and hotel to Budapest, this will be the 2nd trip for Q1 2017
- Booked my flight and reserved a resort for our trip to Cyprus, this is the 3rd trip for Q1 2017.
- Thursday, mother nature (PM) ended, happy days
Five Things that sucked
- The uncertainty at work is bringing the mood down
- I was super lazy on Monday and Thursday and only went to the gym twice instead of 4 times.
- Saturday to Wednesday, mother nature had it in for me. I was in so much pain.
- Searching for insurance, since I am first time driver the quotes totally suck
- A friend and I arranged a date night then cancelled at last-minute. Though it wasn’t a big deal I got pissed off.
Five Things for next week
- Monday & Thursday – attend gym classes
- Tuesday & Wednesday – travel to and from Birmingham and explore the city.
- Tuesday Night – attending the “2 door cinema” concert at the O2 arena
- Friday, WFH and schedule posts for a week and get car insurance.
- Saturday (dependent of licence arrival). Collect my car from the dealership.