{💯} 100 Days later with Leesa Mattress

100 days with Leesa Mattress and I am still enjoying my sleep. Leesa guarantees you a 💯 nights risk-free trial with their mattress because it’s takes more-than one night to fall in love ❤️. I honestly can not remember my sleeping life before my Leesa Mattress. Being a self-declared insomniac it’s been absolute blast sleeping through the night every night for the last 100 days. A study was done in 2008 which showed that not getting enough sleep could lead to child to adult obesity. I think this concrete enough evidence that sleep is very important and we need to get enough of it. Having an amazing mattress and the right bedtime routine can help with that.

{100 days with Leesa Mattress} Importance of good sleep

A good night’s sleep for most parents is a thing of the past. But for the rest of us here are the many reasons why good sleep is important. These are the very reasons I am celebrating my 100 days with Leesa Mattress because good sleep is important.

100 days

Improved concentration and performance

Having a good night’s sleep means your body is well rested and you can start each day afresh. There is nothing worse than waking up from a sleep and feel like you need another sleep to get over your sleep. There are many times I had woken up more tired than when I went to bed because of my insomnia. When I have a good night’s sleep I am more focused at work and even more happy to exercise too.

Improves Memory

A process called consolidation happens when you sleep, that’s your brain starts to practice whatever you’ve learned. For most you would have noticed after trying something new, sleep on it then try again and you’re seemingly better. This is because whilst you provided your body is a resting environment it uses that time to ‘practice the new skill’.

Sleep improves your immune function and performance

Many studies have shown that good sleep improves the body’s immune function. Not getting enough sleep can weaken your immune system and are more prone to catching colds. Since having my Leesa sleep I think I haven’t had a cold though I picked up a cough from a colleague.

Improves your weight

This is welcome news to most of us because sleep not only good for improving your memory or immune function. When you get good sleep, your body loses more body fat than sleep deprived folks who lose muscle more than fat. The metabolism and sleep are controlled from the same section of the brain. “When you are sleepy, certain hormones go up in your blood, and those same hormones drive appetite.”

I am truly thankful to Leesa for this mattress because I continue to have a good nights sleep daily. There are too many benefits of having a good nights sleep and Leesa Mattress is helping me achieve exactly.

Disclosure: I was not required to write this post I wanted to show my thanks to Leesa for such an incredible mattress. You can however read the first impressions and review of the mattress I did almost 100 days ago.

1. March 6, 2017 / 8:56 am

Sleep deprivation is one of the worst things ever.. we currently have construction work going close by and I start hearing them every morning way before I’d get up usually!

2. Fi Ni Neachtain
    March 5, 2017 / 7:33 am

I never knew that good sleep can help you to lose weight – that’s probably why it’s been hard for me, lol! I’d love a new mattress, ours is way too hard for me.

3. March 4, 2017 / 8:09 pm

I definitely agree about parents being sleep-deprived! Every parent should have a comfy and dependable mattress such as this to help with the lack of sleep. And, yes, to everything you mentioned. A good night’s sleep is indeed essential in being healthy.

4. Denice Joyce Diaz
    March 3, 2017 / 6:51 am

To this I agree, good mattress = good sleep. Some mattresses just don’t provide the support our back needs, because some are too soft while the rest are too hard.

5. March 3, 2017 / 1:33 am

I won’t say how love we’ve had our mattress but I’m certain it is time to replace it. It still sleeps well, but I would like to have one with memory.

6. sauumye
    March 2, 2017 / 11:03 pm

A good mattres does help one sleep better. I’m glad you found the one that suits you.

7. chubskulit
    March 2, 2017 / 5:37 pm

It is so hard for me to fall asleep at night, it has been my long life battle. Lack of sleep really affects your performance during daytime.

8. DogVills
    March 2, 2017 / 4:39 am

I’m thinking to replace my old one to new mattress! This is totally amazing.