Five things week 15 opens the first weekend in February, already 4 days into the new month. Though January felt like it was dragging on and we felt the January Blues, am sad it’s gone. It’s a month that I will never get back, a new beginnings for 2017 never to return. I am a huge believer in taking each day as it comes but sometimes I mourn the lost days. This is why I choose to start this series (a
stolen borrowed idea) to document the lost days. With that, let’s look at what I set to accomplish last week and plans for next week.
Five Things for Last week
Monday – Thursday, book and attend my gym classes: Yoga, Body Balance, Fitness Yoga and Fitness Pilates.Managed Monday/Tuesday, Wednesday got cancelled and Thursday I cancelled. Sunday, meet up with my friends in London, one is visiting from Korea so definitely need to see her.Done Sunday, Schedule posts for all of next week.Struggled, I scheduled up to Thursday. Time allocation, it helps me focus on difference tasks in allocated time slots.Failed. University Assignment, need to prepare and submit the assignment. Ongoing, aka NOT STARTED.
Five Great Things to Happen
- Sunday – met up with my besties for a well deserved lunch in Whitechapel and coffee at Pancras station.
- Monday – Driving licence came back, unfortunately still got errors so sent it back
- Got some interesting and exciting collaborations in the pipeline
- Thursday – a friend got a job offer, see why this sucked too.
- Thursday – a call with mummy dearest always makes me smile and happy. A mother’s touch/voice cures all.
Five Things that sucked
- Said friend got a job which means she is leaving my company which means I am without an assistant.
- Another friend missed her flight back home, which sucked for her more than for me
- I hate chasing people for not paying for work done.
- Driving licence came back still wrong. I asked for my name to be corrected not to be changed and some
sillyperson says you’re changing your name.
- A friend has gone quite on me, I am worried but also concerned I might be ghosted. LOL
Five Things for next week
- Create a tracker for VA’s that I have hired to keep tracker of whose doing what and duration.
- Create and Schedule posts for next week to keep me time to focus on work
- Attend gym classes Monday – Thursday
- Travel to my parents once licence gets back all corrected
- Time allocation so I can do and submit my university assignment and get my work done.