{Monthly Roundup} March 2017 Sponsors ~ Thank you

March 2017 sponsors is the third monthly roundup of the year. I believe in showing gratitude to the awesome sponsors I collaborated with in the ending month. Plus it is another opportunity for my readers to recap on some of the articles I shared.

I should probably start off with just saying how tough March was for me on a personal level. Somehow I found myself in motivational slump that I couldn’t shake off no matter what I tried. Excuses of what could be the reason are plenty in life but I won’t use them. I decided to look to how at how I conquered my January Blues and repeat the process.

With that out-of-the-way, let’s do a recap of the awesome sponsors I collaborated with in March.

March 2017 Sponsors

March 2017 Sponsors

The list is in no particular order, all sponsors and collaborators are appreciated in equal measure on this blog.

Finding associations to famous people in the North East, a collaborative guest post which I found informative. Some of the famous people were definitely new to me but definitely well worth a read.

Summer in the Alps with toddlers, the question here is a Chalet or a hotel? Another amazing collaborative guest post which gave me pose for thought. I do not yet have kids so I can only imagine I would want something with more flexibility in accommodation.

When I think of an oasis I think calm and peace throughout yet on day-to-day we fail to achieve that mentally. I believe one place we can turn into a quite oasis should be the bedroom, your sanctuary. This is your place and it should be a place you can escape to, a place that should be humming divine provenance.

November Rain is another brand I collaborate with, I am thankful for them sending me a rain coat poncho. Those who know British weather know what your brolly with you constantly is the fact of life regardless of the weather. The poncho is so light, beautiful print design and even more awesome is the material it is made from. I have been using mine whenever it’s been raining and it’s just perfect.

March 2017 sponsors ~ Travel

I think almost everyone would love the opportunity to Travel to Thailand if the costs were bearable. This collaborative guest post gives you {& me} all the tips you require to reduce costs. I always mention on here that for me traveling is a luxury I hope never to be short of. The feeling of experiencing a new culture, meeting new people and making new friends is incomparable.

Every once in a while I get such awesome opportunities to experience things here at home. Yes I love traveling abroad and seeing new places but back home in the UK we have a lot of beautiful places to explore. I was happy to have received tickets to cruise on the Thames river and show you 10 things you can do in London.

Tying in nicely with the two pieces above is the importance of staying safe whilst traveling. It was surprising to me when I saw this infographic that I was one of the people who didn’t know how to claim for injuries abroad. Yes I always ensure I travel with insurance but not once did I think I would I claim in the unfortunate happened. When we are home it is all well and good because we can just call national health services and we good. It gave me a pose for thought and I hope you give it another read.

And there you have it, all the awesome and amazing brands/contributors that I collaborated with in March. Which was your favourite and which will you be checking out again?

1. Zena's Suitcase
    April 5, 2017 / 11:53 am

This is a lovely idea. It’s really important to show gratitude to our sponsors and valuing these collaborations. I really want to visit Thailand, it’s near the top of my list

2. helen vella
    April 4, 2017 / 12:39 pm

I have been to Thailand twice and loved it both times. Great place, lovely weather and great people.

3. April 4, 2017 / 4:45 am

You had some great sponsored post for March! I just checked out your “Travel to Thailand” post. I’ve always wanted to visit it.

4. Valerie CottageMakingMommy
    April 4, 2017 / 2:14 am

You my friend have had a great year. I have loved following your travels on Facebook. Paris. I’m jealous.

5. April 4, 2017 / 12:25 am

Thailand!!! Wow! So happy for you to have such an amazing opportunity! I can’t wait to get started on adding stamps to my passport!

6. April 3, 2017 / 4:37 pm

Such wonderful way to promote the brands you worked wih.I am inspired.Its a great way to thank your sponsors and tell us about your fave posts too.

7. April 3, 2017 / 3:24 pm

Oh goodness, you have some fantastic sponsors! So nice of you to give them some extra screen time as a thanks, too!

8. April 3, 2017 / 8:30 am

It seems that you have had a great month with lots of sponsors loving you. The tickets for the cruise on the Thames sound like gave you a wonderful trip for your family.

9. Kara
    April 3, 2017 / 8:05 am

Enjoy your cruise along the Thames, we always have such a good time when we do it – I want to do the RIB experience

10. Louise Collier
    April 2, 2017 / 8:05 pm

This is a great round-up and a lovely way to thank your sponsors for working with you! x

11. zengrrl
    April 2, 2017 / 6:45 pm

This is an interesting post. I like the idea of talking about why you worked with a sponsor and how you felt about it. =)

12. Michelle VA
    April 2, 2017 / 5:49 pm

Such a fun idea! I bet your sponsors loved the coverage you gave them!

13. Claire Santiago
    April 2, 2017 / 5:35 pm

It feels so good when people and brands start to trust us and make us their partner in promoting their goals and mission. I wished to establish long-time relationship with the local and international brands in the near future.

14. Stacey Veikalas
    April 2, 2017 / 4:31 pm

Super round up and I bet your sponsors all appreciate it ! I would love spend the summer in the alps with my kids! Fun!

15. Holly H
    April 2, 2017 / 8:44 am

Fab round up – lovely to show your sponsors some love in this special post. Off to read about saving money for Thailand! I’d love to go back with my family.

16. Aareeba Mohammed
    April 2, 2017 / 8:40 am

Wow Thanks for letting us know about these sponsers and your work with them..I really liked your London post

17. Leigh Anne Borders
    April 2, 2017 / 2:58 am

I love that you are taking time to shout out to sponsors that support you. I have also enjoyed reading about Thailand, a great palce I hope to get to one day.

18. April 1, 2017 / 11:32 pm

Awesome post! I haven’t worked with any of these sponsors, but this is a great way to say thank you!

19. T-Nicole Johnson
    April 1, 2017 / 10:41 pm

Great roundup! I also enjoyed your tips for traveling to Thailand. I have to check out the posts I haven’t read yet. Thanks for sharing!

20. April 1, 2017 / 1:45 pm

I like your tips about traveling to Thailand. I like to haggle though I wonder if the vendors are still earning some profit. They are not located inside the mall so tourists can negotiate for a lower price on their goods. I try not to haggle too much.

21. Belema Ronabere
    April 1, 2017 / 2:49 am

Your sponsors must be so happy to work with you. I agree, March was a huge challenge for me. I had some wins and I’m glad it’s over.

22. Michelle/cocowouldapprove.com
    April 1, 2017 / 2:48 am

Very unique and smart post

23. Allyson Greene
    April 1, 2017 / 2:47 am

This is so unique. Not only do you have a great roundup of your best posts for the month, but you also get to give your sponsors and collaborators a shout out! I have never seen anyone do this, but I absolutely love it.

24. March 31, 2017 / 10:26 pm

Collabortating is one of my favorite things to do as a blogger. You can mutually grow with a brand or company. And it’s always great to get to know new people.

25. Mike Marie Barber
    March 31, 2017 / 9:11 pm

I love this post i have a few i haven’t read so will be saving this post, i find these round ups great helps me not miss anything!

26. Kristen Koehler
    March 31, 2017 / 9:09 pm

What a great idea – thanking your collaborators and sponors! I enjoyed the 10 Things to Do in London piece. I think a river cruise is a great way to see a city with a river. We did it in Chicago and Dublin and both were highlights of our trips!

27. March 31, 2017 / 9:06 pm

Such a lovely way to thank your sponsors. I’ve got lots of reading to do now!

28. tara pittman
    March 31, 2017 / 7:22 pm

What a great way to say thanks to sponsors. You have some awesome ones this month

29. tots2travel
    March 31, 2017 / 7:20 pm

I’d go for a chalet. Thailand sounds tempting too.

30. Shilpa Bindlish
    March 31, 2017 / 2:49 pm

First of all , I loved the idea to compose a post just to THANK the sponsor. Really appreciate.

31. March 31, 2017 / 1:40 pm

I’d love to travel to Thailand one day! I know I’d enjoy it. I can’t wait to get back to London. I love it there.

32. March 31, 2017 / 10:05 am

The things to do in London has to be my fave! But you achieved so much and here is to next month. x