{Monthly Roundup} May 2017 Sponsors ~ Thank You

May 2017 Sponsors is the fifth instalment of the monthly roundup where I show my appreciation to my sponsors. Obviously none of this would be possible without my incredible readers who time and again come back to A July Dreamer. One word I can use to describe May 2017 is “INCREDIBLE” as you wouldn’t believe the things that have happened. God works in mysterious ways and he sure has been in my case and I am truly grateful. I will share the details in a separate post but wanted to just mention it.

Here at A July Dreamer we work with a variety of sponsors and welcome everyone who match the theme. The theme is family friendly, travels, fashion, lifestyle and everything in between. Do reach out to use should you have questions regarding possible collaborations.

March 2017 Sponsors

{Monthly Roundup} May 2017 Sponsors

The order of the sponsors does not depict the favourite or anything of that nature. All sponsors are appreciated equally weather it was a £50 collaboration or £200+. The level of service is different but the quality of it all is the same, I work hard on all collaborations.

As a fashion blogger {term used loosely} I take pleasure in sharing content that I find useful and know you would too. How to be fashionable on a budget is such kind of content which I found really useful and so did my readers. In that same manner I found How to save money when planning a large party another piece of content that was worth sharing. We are heading into party and BBQ season with many people hosting large groups. The tips shared can be replicated in so many functional occasions that calls for expenses which can quickly add up.

fashionable on a budget

Whilst it’s a rarity I do share really person posts on A July Dreamer like How to get rid of scars. This post got a lot of traction, because many people thought the scars I was referring where the battle wounds. Every scar has a story and some good, other bad and depending on the person the reminder might be too much. For me, I was dropped as a baby and broke my leg and it’s a big visible scar that affects my confidence sometimes. Whilst I wouldn’t yet go out to get surgery on it it’s something I might consider and others might too.

And then there were more…

In life there are certain opportunities you just can not miss and getting blogger business cards was one for me. I had wanted them for the longest time because I needed to take this blog to another level and these business cards helped me achieve just that. As bloggers who earn something from our websites it’s incredible to see many companies wanting to collaborate with us. It’s very humbling experience that I don’t take for granted.

Aura Print

Like others, Fashion opportunities really make me giddy inside I can squil like a child. Working with the brand Lucy Alice brought a smile to my face, not a brand I was familiar with before. But it’s the same story every time, newer brands come through and they each fill a hole you didn’t know you had. Some replace old favorites others just gives you another option to consider. I was able to share a brand in The curated wardrobe – bags post that is now an option for me when buying travel bags. I love being introduced to new brands, the idea of having more options is an exciting one as things change to match the times.

Another brand I have been introduced to is Tense Wooden Watches, every bloggers knows the wooden watch hype. I am still hoping to get me one soon but also want to gift one to my father for Father’s day. Within a few short weeks it will be Father’s Day and many will be scrambling for gifts and looking for ideas.

May 2017 Sponsors ~ Other opportunities

Whilst I myself I am not pregnant 🤰 (not yet) nor a parent (hopefully one day) I still love sharing posts that inspire. Four confidence boosting tips for pregnant women is such an article that resonated with my parent readers. I couldn’t possibly know what it’s like being pregnant I only have second-hand information. Whilst that’s the case the information suggests many women feel their confidence goes down the dumps. Not trying to level pregnancy down but some women always have confidence issues especially when they are not the size they want. Whatever size you’re I think you’re beautifully made!! ultimate shopping experience

As a self-confessed shopaholic I just had to share how to have an enjoyable shopping experience. Because shopping is an experience that you either love or dislike and this is mostly due to lack of planing and research. I shared the tips that I use to ensure my shopping experience is the best one yet. Might not work all the time especially with crowded places but it certainly helps.

Continuing on to my confessions, I just bought a car and I am a new driver. The new adventurous part of my life that has just began is a very exciting one. No longer will I rely solely on public transport anymore because now I have an extra option. But before I start cruising down the motorways of Oxfordshire, I shared Ten things that new drivers should know. For all intents and purposes I am a newly qualified driver but I am also still a learner. The roads can be scary places, so far each journey has been amazing but still left me shaking after. I am told it takes time to have your confidence and I am going with the flow.

new drivers

Non-sponsored review – Mango Tree Restaurant Experience

We were invited to sample the Mango Tree (Harrods) menu in London and share our thoughts. Regular readers would have noticed the entirety of last week I was just yapping on about the restaurant and our experience. I thought it was only fair for my guest {young sister} to give you her thoughts on her experience. I too shared my thorough review of Mango Tree restaurant and gave you a recap of this experience.

As I mentioned, May 2017 has been such an incredible month and hope the readers agree with me. May 2017 Sponsors thank you for your incredible support this month and hope to collaborate together again soon.

Who was your favourite of my many May 2017 Sponsors?

1. Blair Villanueva
    June 5, 2017 / 5:04 am

Wow thats a lot of opportunity! You are doing great and you worked so hard. More sponsorships to come!

2. Stephanie
    June 4, 2017 / 8:14 pm

Great round up! You had a good May too

3. Khushboo Motihar
    June 3, 2017 / 2:27 pm

I loved the idea of a round up for all your sponsors. I read your post on your brand new business cards and I must say they look fab. I can’t wait to read the article on scars. It seems very interesting 🙂

4. Jayne
    June 3, 2017 / 10:48 am

Wow! You really smashed May! I love the idea of doing a round up each month 🙂 x

5. Ayushi Arora
    June 3, 2017 / 7:25 am

really, you’ve kicked in like a queen in may, I think I am going to follow some of these in the next month.

6. June 3, 2017 / 7:11 am

Great post idea adn well done on how well May went. It’s great to see who everyone’s blogs are growing and expanding

7. J Shan Trice
    June 3, 2017 / 5:37 am

That is an abundance of information ! Congrats to you! My favorite post of the month was how to be fashionable on a budget!

8. June 3, 2017 / 2:30 am

You have had a great month! Working with brands on campaigns has been such a fun part of blogging I did not expect. You handle the sponsored posts so well, love the content!

9. Chrishelle Ebner
    June 2, 2017 / 10:16 pm

Sounds like your May was pretty amazing. I like this month in review post. It helps me catch up on anything I might have missed.

10. Clairejustineo
    June 2, 2017 / 4:11 pm

Great post. Looks like you have had a busy month. Great sponsors 🙂

11. Rebecca Swenor
    June 2, 2017 / 12:44 pm

This a great post to show your sponsors how much you appreciate them. It looks May was a great month for your with these sponsors. I love how you show appreciation each month with the roundup. Thanks for sharing this roundup.

12. Kara
    June 2, 2017 / 6:56 am

You have had an amazing month. I do love doing and reading restaurant reviews

13. Betty Boiron
    June 2, 2017 / 5:52 am

Wow what a busy month! Your post reminded me that I really need to get some business cards. I love the design of yours!

14. valmg
    June 2, 2017 / 3:15 am

I find restaurant reviews can be very helpful at times. When I am traveling it’s great to have insights on restaurants from someone local to the area.

15. Claudia Krusch
    June 2, 2017 / 2:40 am

I would love to have the ultimate shopping experience. Those business cards are really nice I need to get some more soon. I have been wanting to design new ones.

16. Chloe
    June 2, 2017 / 1:57 am

I love that you have thanked your sponsors, you seem like you have had a lot going on! You have given me inspiration to get my butt in to gear 🙂

17. Alison Rost
    June 2, 2017 / 1:30 am

It’s great to have a grateful heart and stay humble for all the accomplishments we have done. Great post!

18. Newcastle Family Life
    June 1, 2017 / 10:05 pm

It sounds like you have had a busy month blog wise. This has just reminded me I need to order some new business cards myself x

19. June 1, 2017 / 9:16 pm

I love this idea of doing a monthly recap of sponsors. It’s such a nice way of giving back to the brands that keep the blog going. Sounds like you had a great month.

20. Mari
    June 1, 2017 / 9:12 pm

This is an awesome idea to public thank all your sponsors for the month. The fashion sponsors look like they have some very chic items. Lunch at Harrods seems like quite the experience, when I visit London I most definitely would like to shop and have lunch there as well!

21. Nida Sohail
    June 1, 2017 / 9:04 pm

Lucky to have good sponsor !! Happy June for you

22. June 1, 2017 / 7:28 pm

Wow you had some great sponsors! And I love the variety!

23. June 1, 2017 / 4:28 pm

Aww, that is such a great thank you idea! I will have to keep this in mind if I get to that point in my blogging.

24. blm03
    June 1, 2017 / 4:14 pm

What a wonderful array of sponsors! I love all of the food sponsors, especially the Mango Tree Restaurant.

25. Doria Miyata Murphy
    June 1, 2017 / 3:30 pm

Wow, you have such great variety here! Congrats and wishing you all the best 🙂

26. Janice H
    June 1, 2017 / 3:26 pm

Sounds like you’ve been so busy. The Mango Tree restaurant sounds tempting next time I’m in London.

27. June 1, 2017 / 1:56 pm

Wow what an amazing sound month of sponsors, it is wonderful being able to post things that will resonate with different readers.

28. Phylicia Bernard
    June 1, 2017 / 1:52 pm

Oh wow this is awesome. You had some pretty great ones! Congrats girl

29. Melanie Edjourian
    June 1, 2017 / 1:44 pm

Oh wow well done hun. I’m really pleased to hear that May has been a good month. Your business cards look great which reminds me I need to update mine.

30. Helen Jacob-Lloyd
    June 1, 2017 / 1:38 pm

What a lovely way to appreciate the brands that work with you on your blog 🙂

31. June 1, 2017 / 1:33 pm

What a great appreciation post. It’s always great to say thanks to sponsors. Your blog posts are pretty awesome too.

32. June 1, 2017 / 1:21 pm

I love your business cards! You reminded me that I really need to get some.

I loved your shopping experience post. I personally love to shop. My husband? Not so much.

33. Danik Bates
    June 1, 2017 / 11:31 am

A great post to show your appreciation. 🙂 Keep up with the good and hard work 🙂

34. Jhilmil Bhansali
    June 1, 2017 / 11:28 am

It was a great May, with some good collabs & congrats for the business cards , they really looked great. I didn’t yet thought to get one of those , but I guess you motivated me since we need to work for brands & that’s a great identity.

35. Robin Rue
    June 1, 2017 / 10:28 am

I think it is such a great idea that you take the time to go over and above to thank your sponsors! I love this and I am sure they appreciate it.

36. June 1, 2017 / 9:49 am

Wow, Anosa! All these collabs in a month?! You go girl! I love when new brands reach out to you – I’ve discovered a few of my all-time favourite products through them. I get so excited with fashion partnerships, too. They might just be my favourite type of post to write – taking photos is so much fun. 😛

Christie’s Take on Life. xx

37. Shannon - Fit SlowCooker Queen
    June 1, 2017 / 7:22 am

And I thought I was busy:-) As a fellow blogger, I love this idea of thanking sponsors. I might have to steal it:-) Good luck driving – I’ve been at it over 20 years and I still find it stressful lol.

• June 1, 2017 / 8:34 am

Awww thanks Shannon, it’s been a crazy month and driving has just changed the game for me.

38. Marianne Turkson
    June 1, 2017 / 5:43 am

Blimey, that’s a whole lot to do in a month! Shopping on a budget is the dream really. Iam working hard on my blog and hopefully I will be spotted by a sponsor. I’m glad that I found your blog. I will definitely learn a lot from it.

• June 1, 2017 / 8:33 am

Awww thanks so much Marianne, shopping on a budget can be tough but so worth it once you master it.
      Good luck with your blog, we all started somewhere

39. Joanna
    May 31, 2017 / 4:17 pm

Looks like u have had a a busy month of sponsors. The mango tree restaurant looks amazing.

• May 31, 2017 / 6:09 pm

I did indeed, thank you Joanna for stopping by