Sisters Lunch Date ~ Bonding over Food

lunch date

lunch date

Sisters Lunch Date

Yesterday my sister and I had a lunch date in London all thanks to Mango Tree Restaurant who invited us. We had such a wonderful time testing the menu and just spending quality time with each other. Those who know us know we bicker quite a bit but all in humor and mischief but  full of love. Due to our busy social calendars we rarely spend time together but this opportunity made it possible for us.

Regular readers know I travel quite a bit, practically every other weekend I am abroad. Unfortunately my sister never accompany’s me because we need to do her always need a visa and her work schedule. There is only a few places me and her go and one of them is London. Last time we had a lovely time cruising the Thames thanks to 365 tickets and spent some quality time together.

Lunch date

As I mentioned my sister and I love to bicker about silly things but we never argue. This time we didn’t even have the bickering, I went over to hers since her house is next to the bus stop for London. We ordered in some Chinese, watched a couple of movies and had an early night. Early morning we were up, showered and dressed heading to London. Thank goodness we left early because the traffic was mad we arrived exactly at 13.00 in time for our lunch at Mango Tree.

We both mentioned how much we enjoyed the atmosphere at Mango Tree and the food was out of this world. Neither of us have had Thai food before so we weren’t sure what to expect. I know Dim Sum but my sister didn’t, I took pleasure in explaining {googling} what it was. We had such a lovely lunch date and now can not wait to have more such days.

1. christopher mitchell
    May 25, 2017 / 4:24 pm

Hey is there anything better than food with siblings you actually love to spend time with!? I think not!

2. Fi Ni Neachtain
    May 25, 2017 / 8:17 am

You two are so stylish! I’m glad you both had a lovely lunch date. I’ve never tried Thai food ever, I really must give it a go 🙂

3. Nicole Wi
    May 24, 2017 / 7:17 pm

Quality time with family is the best! I enjoy it so much everytime! Looks like you guys had lots of fun 🙂

4. Jayne
    May 24, 2017 / 10:47 am

How nice to spend some quality time with your sis! I read about your visit to Mango Tree, it looked amazing! Fab pics by the way 🙂 x

5. WEMAKE7
    May 24, 2017 / 2:35 am

That sounds like so much fun with your sister and some great food. I would love to hang out with my sister too.

6. rika agustini
    May 24, 2017 / 2:06 am

Sister dates sound fun. I miss my sister so much, i haven’t seen her in 6 years.

7. Anamika Ojha
    May 23, 2017 / 7:11 pm

Sister dates are so much fun! Glad that you both got some good time to spent together! The food look delicious too!

8. Shannon Graham
    May 23, 2017 / 5:06 pm

My sisters and I love bonding over food. Especially because we’re Southern and that’s a huge part of our culture.

• May 23, 2017 / 5:35 pm

Awww that’s really nice, my sister and I do love out food for sure

9. Danik Bates
    May 23, 2017 / 9:47 am

Food is always a good way to bond with people especially family members. The feeling afterwards is always great 🙂

• May 23, 2017 / 2:53 pm

It sure it greats thanks

10. Ayushi Arora
    May 23, 2017 / 9:17 am

It always good to check on your siblings and loved ones, time to time even after a hectic schedule. That is great. Gave me little goosebumps about such a sweet time and some perfect food to eat. Awe struck.

• May 23, 2017 / 2:53 pm

Awww thanks Ayushi I was very happy to go on this lunch date