{Monthly Roundup} June 2017 Fashion Favourites

Fashion looks better when you feel good on the inside

Fashion Favourites

June 2017 Fashion Favourites, a monthly roundup of all the outfit ideas I have shared throughout June. This roundup is the fifth installment for 2017 but the 19th installment since I started this series back in December 2015. Regular readers of A July Dreamer know how much I love sharing outfit ideas. I do not claim to be a Fashion diva nor a fashionable person but I think Fashion fits all. Because of that I share outfits I have tried or dreamed of trying using my polyvore mood board.

June 2017 Fashion Favourites

When June started I did not think I would be sharing any outfit posts due to all the traveling. June has been such a busy month that I have been out of sorts enjoying life and not much with it blogging wise. I am surprised I managed to write more than two Fashion outfit posts and the latest one is All Black outfit.

all black outfit

For my recent trip to Basel I chose to wear an all black outfit because why not. Black is such a staple colour in my wardrobe that I love pairing with many colours. But then I realized this year I have been pairing more black on black than ever before. I think the trick with black on black is to find outfits that look well on you not just hiding the wobbly bits.

Whilst summer is now underway, the British weather is one never to be complacent with. That’s why I decided to show you how to can style a trench coat on those summer turned cool autumnal nights. The beauty with trench coats is that they are stylish whatever the weather or time of year. You can stylish mid length trench coats with shorts and tank top in the summer.

One of the earlier articles I shared was a collaboration sharing the Autumn Trends we should expect in 2017. I know it seems silly to be talking about autumnal trends but in the blogging world its normal. To begin the month I chose to share my thoughts on the last three decades. You see, I will be 30 in July and I had booked to have my pre-birthday celebrations in Bali. Whilst in Bali I thought it was appropriate to share my feelings and thoughts about the big 3-0.

And that’s it, these are the outfits I shared during the month of June. I am excited to out some more together in July and can not wait to share.

1. Nicole Caudle
    July 2, 2017 / 5:05 pm

Living in the South with 100°+ weather I still wear all black some days. Granted most of my wardrobe consist of athleisure wear…lol so it’s safe.

2. Megan
    July 2, 2017 / 2:57 am

I like wearing black too because it’s so sliming! Enjoy Bali!

3. July 2, 2017 / 12:15 am

I love black but need to work in more color. Love the shorts you have on in that pic.

4. paulabendfeldt
    July 1, 2017 / 1:06 pm

These are all great summer outfits, it’s a wonderful roundup. I have been wanting to go to Basel for a while, maybe I’ll make it next year and I think an all black outfit would be ideal.

5. July 1, 2017 / 4:05 am

I love wearing black too, it suits me well. I don’t recommend all black when it’s too sunny though! it can get pretty hot

6. Blair Villanueva
    June 30, 2017 / 10:12 pm

That boots looks good. Hey advance happy birthday, and that’s exciting you are going to Bali. Have you planned your vacation outfits?

7. June 30, 2017 / 9:57 pm

Need those boots. Super excited to shop for some summer and fall pieces soon.

8. rika agustini
    June 30, 2017 / 6:44 am

I love black outfit..too bad, my husband told me not to buy any more black clothes ;(

9. Olujorby Chemqueen
    June 30, 2017 / 6:38 am

Are we invited to your pre-birthday celebration? Life start at 30. I like color black but I have never been on all black outfit. The outfit looks great on you.

10. June 30, 2017 / 5:29 am

Not going to lie, I think black clothing is flattering on absolutely everyone. And I always feel so stylish in a little black dress or skinny black jeans!

11. mail4rosey
    June 30, 2017 / 5:02 am

Nice pics. I want to head to Bali someday. And big hurrah for being 30! Happy early birthday to you. 🙂

12. Shannon Graham
    June 30, 2017 / 4:49 am

These are some really great ideas. Especially if it involves black, I am all about that life.

13. Team up girl
    June 29, 2017 / 8:35 pm

I have so much black clothes.. but I actually never wear it! I realized my closet is a disaster! And yaya! SO happy you booked your pre-birthday celebration on Bali 🙂

14. Kristine Nicole Alessandra VA
    June 29, 2017 / 6:47 pm

I have a few black pieces of clothing which I usually wear during formal functions. Other than that, I am usually clad in soft pastel colored shirts and jeans.

15. June 29, 2017 / 12:38 pm

I love color and my closet is filled with it, but black is such a great classic color! I always go back to it for important meetings!

16. chubskulit
    June 29, 2017 / 12:33 pm

I agree with you, you can never go wrong with black because you can pair it with any color. I like what you are wearing, it looks relax and comfortable. “Wobbly bits” I love that term.

17. June 29, 2017 / 12:17 pm

I’m always trolling for outfit ideas. I’m purging my closet and going for a cleaner look with staple pieces. You can’t go wrong with black and white.

18. Rebecca Swenor
    June 29, 2017 / 10:13 am

I love that you share your outfits and ideas even though your are not a fashion diva. The monthly sharing is something I know I like seeing. Thanks for sharing these awesome outfits and ideas.

19. June 29, 2017 / 8:16 am

You are so inspiring when it comes to fashion and style. I wish you’d come be my personal stylist, lol!

20. June 29, 2017 / 2:45 am

I have a lot of red in my wardrobe, especially for the cold weather. I have been wearing a lot of dresses this summer because pants are starting not to fit.

21. Claudia Krusch
    June 29, 2017 / 2:19 am

I have a lot of black in my wardrobe. These are all great looks for summer.

22. June 29, 2017 / 2:08 am

I absolutely LOVE all of these looks. I am such an all black everything kind of person too. its timeless, and you can always add a small pop of color to living things up.

23. Pam
    June 29, 2017 / 2:07 am

I have missed some of your style posts! I’ll have to look over them. I do love an all black outfit!

24. Maurene Cab
    June 29, 2017 / 1:53 am

I admire your fashion statement. I also love black outfits too. It never go out of style.

25. magz_dc
    June 29, 2017 / 1:38 am

It is almost rainy season over here and bringing out the jackets and rain coat from the closet. I am a fan of black outfits too. 🙂

26. Sohaiba Irfan
    June 28, 2017 / 10:03 pm

Love all of your looks. I am a huge fan of black color too

27. Marlene
    June 28, 2017 / 9:35 pm

My most favorite outfit is all black everything except for shoes, I wear high tops that are pink and teal.

28. The Earth Below Girls
    June 28, 2017 / 6:51 pm

I am queen of all black everything !! For summer I am really trying to mix it up !!!

29. Jenn Goggin
    June 28, 2017 / 5:31 pm

I am so guilty of all black so often. Hides all my uncomfortable mom parts! 30’s aren’t so bad, hope you enjoy your upcoming birthday

30. Alli Smith
    June 28, 2017 / 4:02 pm

All of your outfits are so pretty. Looking forward to see what you wear in Bali as you celebrate your birthday!

31. June 28, 2017 / 3:38 pm

I love your looks! So pretty.

And I really like black as well! I have several black outfits that I wear.

32. Jessica Taylor
    June 28, 2017 / 3:27 pm

You have such great taste in fashion! I can’t wait to see what you wear next month!

33. Jeanette
    June 28, 2017 / 3:04 pm

I love your fashion sense because you have some fun stuff. I have definitely wore black on black mostly because I did want to hide what’s underneath LOL. I need to put in a splash of color.

34. Robin Rue
    June 28, 2017 / 2:13 pm

I love your fashion sense. I think you find a really cute outfit and I’m looking forward to seeing what you wear in July.