{Monthly Roundup} June 2017 Fashion Favourites

Fashion looks better when you feel good on the inside

Fashion Favourites

June 2017 Fashion Favourites, a monthly roundup of all the outfit ideas I have shared throughout June. This roundup is the fifth installment for 2017 but the 19th installment since I started this series back in December 2015. Regular readers of A July Dreamer know how much I love sharing outfit ideas. I do not claim to be a Fashion diva nor a fashionable person but I think Fashion fits all. Because of that I share outfits I have tried or dreamed of trying using my polyvore mood board.

June 2017 Fashion Favourites

When June started I did not think I would be sharing any outfit posts due to all the traveling. June has been such a busy month that I have been out of sorts enjoying life and not much with it blogging wise. I am surprised I managed to write more than two Fashion outfit posts and the latest one is All Black outfit.

all black outfit

For my recent trip to Basel I chose to wear an all black outfit because why not. Black is such a staple colour in my wardrobe that I love pairing with many colours. But then I realized this year I have been pairing more black on black than ever before. I think the trick with black on black is to find outfits that look well on you not just hiding the wobbly bits.

Whilst summer is now underway, the British weather is one never to be complacent with. That’s why I decided to show you how to can style a trench coat on those summer turned cool autumnal nights. The beauty with trench coats is that they are stylish whatever the weather or time of year. You can stylish mid length trench coats with shorts and tank top in the summer.

One of the earlier articles I shared was a collaboration sharing the Autumn Trends we should expect in 2017. I know it seems silly to be talking about autumnal trends but in the blogging world its normal. To begin the month I chose to share my thoughts on the last three decades. You see, I will be 30 in July and I had booked to have my pre-birthday celebrations in Bali. Whilst in Bali I thought it was appropriate to share my feelings and thoughts about the big 3-0.

And that’s it, these are the outfits I shared during the month of June. I am excited to out some more together in July and can not wait to share.

1. Nicole Caudle
    July 2, 2017 / 5:05 pm

Living in the South with 100°+ weather I still wear all black some days. Granted most of my wardrobe consist of athleisure wear…lol so it’s safe.

2. Megan
    July 2, 2017 / 2:57 am

I like wearing black too because it’s so sliming! Enjoy Bali!

3. July 2, 2017 / 12:15 am

I love black but need to work in more color. Love the shorts you have on in that pic.

4. paulabendfeldt
    July 1, 2017 / 1:06 pm

These are all great summer outfits, it’s a wonderful roundup. I have been wanting to go to Basel for a while, maybe I’ll make it next year and I think an all black outfit would be ideal.

5. July 1, 2017 / 4:05 am

I love wearing black too, it suits me well. I don’t recommend all black when it’s too sunny though! it can get pretty hot

6. Blair Villanueva
    June 30, 2017 / 10:12 pm

That boots looks good. Hey advance happy birthday, and that’s exciting you are going to Bali. Have you planned your vacation outfits?

7. June 30, 2017 / 9:57 pm

Need those boots. Super excited to shop for some summer and fall pieces soon.

8. rika agustini
    June 30, 2017 / 6:44 am

I love black outfit..too bad, my husband told me not to buy any more black clothes ;(

9. Olujorby Chemqueen
    June 30, 2017 / 6:38 am

Are we invited to your pre-birthday celebration? Life start at 30. I like color black but I have never been on all black outfit. The outfit looks great on you.

10. June 30, 2017 / 5:29 am

Not going to lie, I think black clothing is flattering on absolutely everyone. And I always feel so stylish in a little black dress or skinny black jeans!