{Monthly Roundup} July 2017 Sponsors ~ Thank You

July 2017 Sponsors is the seventh installment of the monthly roundup, I am forever grateful to ALL the incredible sponsors. Obviously none of this would be possible without my amazing readers who time and again come back to A July Dreamer. When I started blogging Four years ago, for me it was a hobby, a place to share my thoughts. Fast forward this hobby is slowly turning into a business and I am forever grateful to you all.

Sponsors of A July Dreamer come in many forms, content provision, product reviews and many more. For the July 2017 Sponsors roundup, I will aim to breakdown the sponsors into different categories. And for potential Sponsors who wish to collaborate, please review the ‘Work with Me‘ page for more information.

July 2017 Sponsors #reviews

Kinzd  – Hong Kong company who make strong leather wallets and sell at affordable prices. Initially started off as a men’s only brand but recently divested into creating wallets and cosmetic bags for women. Prior to being contacted by the company I hadn’t heard of them before and with any new brands you do research. What I found about them impressed me enough to agree to this collaboration and happy to recommend them. You can purchase your very own wallet or cosmetic bag HERE and HERE.

FUÜM a British brand that has combined the Danish concept of Hygge, and the lightness and structure of Japanese Ukiyo. Taking the idea of a sanctuary and lightness of Ukiyo, FUÜM has created a mattress that captures both. Sleep in important to everyone, we all desire to have a comfortable and enjoyable nights rest. When FUÜM reached out for this collaboration I was more than happy to work with them. I had heard about the brand before and knew they provided quality mattresses which conform to your body.

Shakespeare

Shakespeare’s Globe. Thanks to 365 Tickets I was able to visit The Globe in London with my sister and learn of its history.

The original Shakespeare’s Globe was built around 1576 and later William Shakespeare joined the production. After many disputes and ownership changes the theatre run successfully for about 14 years. In 1613 during a performance of Henry VIII a canon was lit to signify a king’s entrance which set the theatre ablaze. It was quickly rebuilt to what would be the second Shakespeare’s Globe but was later demolished during England’s Puritan administration.

July 2017 Sponsors #contentprovision

When it comes to reviewing and accepting content for my blog, I consider a couple of things. If I was a regular A July Dreamer, would this content interest me? If the answer is yes then I accept the content. Does the content being provided fit into the overall theme of the blog, if yes then I accept. There is a lot of good content out there and even more amazing writers but not everything would fit A July Dreamer. Content that I accept is one that I would have loved to read and myself. loafers

Fashion and Beauty

5 outfits to that look best with loafers, whilst I don’t own any loafers I do love the styling tips offered. I am someone who loves creating outfits but also appreciate tips from others too.

5 proven ways to combat tired skin, who wouldn’t want to know the secret to great skin? Whilst the beauty section of the blog is in dire need of content this piece certainly helped. I love reading about new products and brands that only aim to improve my skin using natural ingredients.

road trip

Travel

7 tips for safe and happy road trips, as a new driver myself taking road trips has been high on my list. I am passionate about driving but also about being safe on the roads especially as I navigate alone. The roads can be scary and dangerous place especially during summer when many take vacations.

Ho Chi Minh, a city I have never thought of visiting but many a time planned as a stopover. A fellow traveler shared why people should considering Ho Chi Minh city has more than a stopover city. I for one was sold and would definitely include it in my itinerary next time I am in that part of the world.

Discovering Bali by bike, having been to Bali myself I was happy to provide readers with more content. I have shared my Bali Highlights but yet to share the whole nine yards. There is more to Bali than meets the eye, you can certainly travel to it on a budget but it’s easy to experience luxury too.

Home

Difference between Solid and Engineered wood, whilst I am currently renting I am also looking to buy soon. Though I never truly appreciated the value of good flooring it pays to know whats best for where. Many of us think, this wood flooring would look cute here or there but is it practical? These are some of the things many of us don’t often consider until it’s too late.

Restaurants in Miami

Lifestyle

5 Best theme restaurants in Miami, as an avid traveler and a food lover I was happy to share this content. I always loved reading about the best eats in different cities and when I visit I try to hook me up. It’s always nice when someone else has done the reviewing and you just need to enjoy.

3 Marathons around the world to run, I am no runner but wouldn’t be cool to do a marathon in Japan? I just thought it was cool that many marathon runners don’t restrict themselves to just home marathons. Whilst I probably wouldn’t be able to run a marathon I would visit the cities gladly.

And there you have it, the incredible and amazing sponsors I collaborated with in July 2017. All thanks to the awesome readers who time and again check out this small part of the internet world.

1. Bismah Abdelgawad
    August 12, 2017 / 11:21 pm

Congratulations on all the achievements you have made with your sponsors! This really goes to show that hard work does pay off. Wishing you more success in the future!

2. Rana TARAKJI
    August 7, 2017 / 12:09 pm

Awesome collaboration and I look forward to writing for your site again in the future

3. August 5, 2017 / 10:09 pm

Amazing collaborations really happy for you keep going this hard work I can’t wait to see more and be inspired by all

4. amisha amin
    August 4, 2017 / 11:20 am

Congratulations to you for accomplishing these wonderful things. Your are doing a great job.

5. August 4, 2017 / 5:16 am

Congratulations for having many sponsors and collaboration. I am looking forward to getting more sponsors and collabs.

6. Blair Villanueva
    August 3, 2017 / 3:07 am

Congratulations for having many sponsors and collaborations. You are doing great and keep on working, it is a nonstop process. Wishing you more collabs and bigger ones!

7. Athena Nagel
    August 3, 2017 / 1:36 am

This is a great idea – sponsor roundup. I have never seen a roundup like that – thanks for sharing.

8. Alayna
    August 2, 2017 / 8:12 pm

You cover such a great variety of topics! I’m still jealous of your trip to Bali!

9. Ave T
    August 2, 2017 / 4:34 pm

You had some really great sponsors in July! We want to visit Bali next year, so will have to check out your Bali Highlights post.

10. Cassie Liz
    August 1, 2017 / 10:52 pm

Wow the Globe has definitely been on my list of dream visits – so happy that you got to experience it! Sounds like a full on month here with some fantastic sponsors

11. August 1, 2017 / 10:49 pm

What a great roundup of sponsors and contributors! I like how you cover so many different topics too.

12. August 1, 2017 / 9:23 pm

Oh my goodness, so much excitement! I have always wanted to visit The Globe! It is on the top of my bucket list.

13. Mal
    August 1, 2017 / 9:19 pm

What an incredible roundup you have there!! I’ll definitely have to check out the loafer outfit roundup!! All the best for your month of August!!

14. August 1, 2017 / 7:51 pm

Great roundup! I’ve been to Bali and loves it. I’ve never heard of Kinzd but I like the wallet. Looks like a perfect gift for my hubby!

15. Anchal Narayan
    August 1, 2017 / 4:02 pm

That is an awesome roundup. You had a great month. Wishing you a great August

16. Claudia Krusch
    August 1, 2017 / 3:32 pm

This is a great roundup. I would love to go to Bali and explore on a bike. You have been so busy.

17. Ramon Perry
    August 1, 2017 / 2:17 pm

OMG you have such a busy life, keep up the great work!

18. Emily Crawford Morton
    August 1, 2017 / 1:20 pm

What an amazing month! I would love to visit London!

19. August 1, 2017 / 4:28 am

Your July sounds like it was pretty awesome. I personally would love to have a chance to visit The Globe in London! How amazing!

20. Tiffany Montgomery
    August 1, 2017 / 1:02 am

I can’t believe all you accomplished in July! I think I spent most of this month by the pool. Love that you are such a go getter!

21. July 31, 2017 / 10:57 pm

Wow what an amazing month July was, it was jam packed for you! I can’t wait to see what happens in August.

22. Kelly Hutchinson
    July 31, 2017 / 9:54 pm

What a great month July was for you! It seems you had so many great sponsors.

23. July 31, 2017 / 9:01 pm

I have been to the Shakespeare’s Globe before when I visited London one time and actually went to a play. It was so interesting, I still remeber how good the actors were and how they also involved the public.

24. tara pittman