Hello October 2017

hello october

Hello October 2017! You have started like as a blank canvas for many of us, your arrival signals the festivities.  From Thanksgiving all the way through to Christmas itself, yes I said it Christmas 2017. I won’t claim to be an overly organised person when it comes to presents, giving or receiving. But this year all that is about to change as I already have a couple of items already. The start of October also signals a chance to for people to work on their yearly and/or monthly goals. It is time to check the progress of how far we’ve come and what else we can accomplish.

I am sure everyone has plans for this month but as I say Hello October 2017, I am forced to re-assess. There is so many things that have happened in my life so far that I am still accepting. Completing my 30 countries before 30 bucketlist comes to mind. Finding another source of funding for my education is another, all these I did not do alone.

Whilst I sit here typing and thinking of ways of ways of saying Hello October 2017, life is passing by fast. With only 3 months left to the year, I wondered what challenge I should set myself. Then I remembered I promised to write an e-book, sharing tips on how I make money blogging. Obviously there are countless books out there and posts on this subject alone. But I feel I have something different to offer that most part-time bloggers can relate to and might use.

Another thing I am thinking about is being more intentional and consistent with my monthly newsletters. My subscribers must have gotten a surprise yesterday when they saw me send the newsletter. The last time I sent a newsletter was January 2017, that’s already 10 months ago. I have vowed to work on this more and ensure I share my newsletter monthly. It is with my newsletter that I will offer the e-book for free a limited time only but first, I need to write it.

And that’s it from me, this is how I am saying hello to October 2017. How are you greeting October? Any plans for this new month and the rest of the year?

1. Lauretta at Home and Horizon
    October 3, 2017 / 11:41 pm

Good luck on your e-book! I’m also working on mine.

2. Mellissa Williams
    October 3, 2017 / 6:27 pm

I love the sound of your 30 countries before 30. Your ebook sounds interesting too!

3. KGR
    October 3, 2017 / 3:50 pm

You’re e-book idea sounds really good so I hope you get the chance to write this month. I’ve already done my big goal of the month by doing a 10 mile challenge for Diabetes UK last sunday! I’ve got a couple of running goals in mind though x

4. Kara
    October 3, 2017 / 2:54 pm

My goal is to get to the end of the year unscathed. Writing an ebook is something I would love to do

5. October 3, 2017 / 11:17 am

No set goals for me but I am loving your blouse x

6. October 3, 2017 / 10:09 am

I don’t really have any specific goals this month except from growing what I am already doing x

7. Joanna
    October 2, 2017 / 11:32 am

This year is whizzing by. You have achieved so my so far this year already.I’m doing a no spend month for October with the aim of being better with my money.

8. October 2, 2017 / 11:20 am

You’re right this year has whizzed by so quick. Good to have goals otherwise more of the year will just slip through our fingers.

9. October 2, 2017 / 10:33 am

I can’t believe there’s only three months left earlier – this year is flying by. You’ve achieved so much already! But good luck with the eBook x