Konifer Wooden Watches

Konifer watches, a Canadian company with deep roots , strong attachment and appreciation for wood and beauty. They are makers of wooden watches and promise to create one of a kind beautiful work of art. Offering a 5 year warranty on all their watches and shipping world wide for free. One thing that has stood out for me is that for every 1 watch sold, 1 tree is planted with Weforest.They are a company that not only takes from nature but gives back whilst offering you a watch worth of a collector’s items.

Konifer wood watches

A few months back Konifer reached out to A July Dreamer in hopes of a collaboration. Obviously we were more than delighted to collaborate with such an incredible company and we said yet. I always take time to review the clients’ websites and services before I can recommend them to my readers. The watch we chose is from the Sequoia range, as soon as I saw this watch I fell in love with it.

The Sequoia chocolate wood watch sells for C$190 {£115.39}, made from natural hypoallergenic wood great for sensitive skin. The watch is designed in Canada and weighs approximately 45 grams and a fully adjustable band. Made of ecologically friendly reneweable sandalwood and finished in non-toxic satin oil. The watches are all 100% handmade with a polished appearance giving it the professional look of elegance.

Konifer does not only offer wooden watches for men and women but accessories like belts and rings. And yes both these are made from wood; rings have tungsten and belts are 100% wood.This definitely fascinated me and I wouldn’t mind owning a tungsten encased wood ring.

When it comes to navigating the website, I found it quite easy to navigate around. The website is clean and clutter free which is awesome for such a brand. You can easily contact the on their website by completing the for or using the contact details provided including facebook. Konifer offers two ways to pay for items, paypal or credit card and has listed all the places you can purchase the watch in person through canada and the States.

I am truly impressed by Konifer wood watches but most of al because of their conservation work with their partner WE Forest.

1. nk4eva
    November 8, 2017 / 12:38 pm

Wooden Watch! Sounds and Seems Great!

2. October 17, 2017 / 6:06 am

I’ve never heard of this brand before, but the watch looks pretty cool.

• October 17, 2017 / 7:56 am

It was recently introduced to me too and I am loving it

3. October 15, 2017 / 2:31 am

Wooden watches had become such a fad and trend nowadays. I totally love it and it is super unique and very creative. I am in love with all the features and design.

4. October 13, 2017 / 7:41 pm

That is a beautiful watch, and I’ll definitely be looking on their website as I love the sound of the wooden jewellery and belts

5. Harriet @ Toby&Roo
    October 12, 2017 / 9:35 pm

Wooden watches are beautiful, so lightweight and elegant.

6. October 12, 2017 / 9:11 pm

Interesting to see another wood watch brand, I hadn’t seen any except Jord! Your pic looks great 🙂

7. Sarah Ann
    October 12, 2017 / 1:19 pm

This is a beautiful watch. I’m not normally a fan of wooden watches but I love this, stunning design (and I love that it is great for sensitive skin, some watches and bracelets really irritate my skin).

8. October 12, 2017 / 11:00 am

Wow, what a stunning watch. A lot classier than a lot of wooden watches I’ve previously seen. Great that this company also has a social conscience too.

9. Lucy Cotterill
    October 11, 2017 / 11:13 pm

I really like the darker shade wood! I’ve seen a few wooden watches before but not in this colour!

10. Baby Isabella
    October 11, 2017 / 10:12 pm

We’ve seen quite a lot of wooden watches recently and they must be all the rage at the moment. I love the style of this one and would make a great Christmas gift!

11. October 11, 2017 / 9:42 pm

I love wood watches, my godmother got me one for my 18th birthday many years ago. This one is beautiful.

12. Jennifer Gladwin
    October 11, 2017 / 7:27 pm

These are really eye-catching and different. 5 year guarantee is fab too!

13. October 11, 2017 / 4:59 pm

What a fabulous idea. I love the feel of smooth wood, it is so tactile and soothing so a watch would be great. I am off to look at the Konifer website as I am intrigued by the belts!

14. October 11, 2017 / 1:29 pm

Love the feeling of natural wood items, I think has a lovely texture and warmth to it. Great looking watch too 🙂

15. KGR
    October 10, 2017 / 9:45 pm

I love the fact it’s made form wood as I have an allergy to silver. It’s a great piece and well crafted Andy I love the contrast of orange to dark wood.

• October 11, 2017 / 6:34 am

This is definitely a watch for you then, I am not allergy to silver but get twitchy after wearing silver watches for hours but not with this wood watch

16. Melanie
    October 10, 2017 / 6:24 pm

Ooo I love the look of these, wooden watches are so eye catching and on trend 🙂 x

17. October 10, 2017 / 3:10 pm

That is one gorgeous wooden watch. The fact that it is a neutral colour also means that it could go with any outfit as well! x

18. October 10, 2017 / 10:51 am

The wooden watches just look so unique, I’ve never had one but they look like a great gift x

19. Lilinha Angel World
    October 10, 2017 / 4:56 am

What a wonderful watch. It’s lovely to hear that the website it’s easy to navigate so you can find what you are truly after! 🙂

20. Jinzo_2400
    October 9, 2017 / 10:51 pm

I guess would have to be careful making S’mores while wearing this watch. It does look rather pretty….

21. John Franklin
    October 9, 2017 / 10:00 pm

A famous watch brand used to have a wooden watch I always wanted (it was a long time ago) but this one looks much more interesting.

22. Laura Dove
    October 9, 2017 / 9:29 pm

Oh I love this! I have seen lots of wooden watches, and I have a few, but never heard of this brand before! Gorgeous!

23. October 9, 2017 / 8:28 pm

I had only heard of one wooden watch brand before, so I am pleased to see another one, and that they are involved in forest conservation is a brilliant idea considering they work with wood. I really like the watch you chose by the way, it’s really stunning.

• October 10, 2017 / 7:31 am

Thanks Isabel, this is the third company I know of that makes wood watches and I definitely love that they work to conserve the trees since they use them a lot

24. Melanie Edjourian
    October 9, 2017 / 6:38 pm

I have noticed a rise in the popularity in the wooden watches over the years. Glad to hear they have an easy to use website that always helps when looking at products and ordering.

25. October 9, 2017 / 5:54 pm

Such a lovely wooden watch! Love the design of this one, I need to add it to my wish list

26. October 9, 2017 / 3:52 pm

Wooden watches seem to be so in at the moment, I love how clear and easy to read the fact is on this one. That is something I always look for in a watch.