{Monthly Roundup} October 2017 Sponsors #thankyou

October 2017 Sponsors is the tenth installment of the monthly roundup to show my appreciation to ALL the sponsors. My gratitude also extends to my amazing readers who time and again come back to support A July Dreamer. I am always amazed at how fortunate I am to have brands and companies that want to collaborate. This is not something I take for granted, I am eternally grateful and this is how I show my thanks {again}.

{MONTHLY ROUNDUP} October 2017 Sponsors

October 2017 was a fairly busy month for us, we have collaborated with some incredible brands and feel honoured. We are excited to see these brands again on the blog and welcome new ones who wish to work together.

Regular readers of A July Dreamer know I work with various clients to bring you the best of the best. Most of the collaborations are either; Fashion or Lifestyle but we collaborate with travel brands and many more. If you’re new to A July Dreamer or a potential partner who would love to collaborate, see Work with Me. I offer various types of collaborative opportunities and you’re welcome to ask for more details.

October 2017 Sponsors

Lifestyle collaborations

As an avid traveler, one thing I wouldn’t mind doing was taking a sabbatical from work to travel more. But we all know financial feasibility often hinders us from taking that much-needed break. Most of us end up burning out at work and find ourselves stressed all the time. To avoid the burn out I have a productive daily routine that I practice and has been helpful. But I still need that extended holiday to self discovery or maybe learn a new language.

Though I am not a smoker, I do have friends who are and have transitioned to e-cigarettes. I am no expert on the matter but I am not closed-minded either and enjoyed reading about E-Juice. There are so many flavours out there and though I feel e-cigs have more ‘smoke’ they are healthier.

When it comes to talking about weddings, I knew this piece on Digitizing the wedding industry would be of interest to me. We are living in the modern era where almost everything is now online but I feel for weddings it shouldn’t all be. I am all for things being made easier but I love the human connection when it comes to shopping for a wedding.

Precious Gift Of Sleep

Home Collaborations

To start the month, we worked with a client who provided us useful content piece for this time of year. How to get your bedroom cosy this autumn, some of the ideas shared are some I have implemented myself. The weather has changed and so should our homes, the heating is on in my home now.

Sleep is something I am passionate about, I mean who isn’t but I am an insomniac. I know that the perfect gift I can give myself is gift of sleep and this article shared tips to achieve that.

Another piece of content provided was Sowing seeds for novice gardeners, I am a total novice. My mother has got green thumbs and everything she plants grows, whilst I kill mine. I could do with all the tips I can get and this article definitely gave me that advice.

Another piece of content I was happy to share was giving tips on being a sensible borrower. I am someone who is working on clearing my debt and these tips were very handy to me.

Konifer wooden watches

Fashion Collaborations

Konifer is a Canadian wood watch maker and retailer, they reached out to me in September for possible collaboration. I was happy to choose a stylish wooden watch which I gifted to my father and he loves it. It was slight big for me and I was running low on gifts {oops} and this was perfect present.

The Idle Man is an online shop catering to men’s fashion and we were happy to collaborate with them. I picked out a couple of items for the men in my life and styled them up and kept them warm. I have loved the quality of their products, the price is just amazing and they offer more than just clothes.

Still focusing on men’s fashion, I love a man who puts some thought into his outfits; dressing to impress. It’s always nice seeing a man nicely put together in his outfit of choice and exuding confidence. Whether his in a suit or smart causal I am game and definitely impressed.

Veeno - Italian wine shop

Collaborative Reviews

Earlier in the month we had an opportunity to enjoy some wine tasting at Veeno Reading #weloveveeno. It was such a welcome opportunity, not that my sister and I needed any more excuses to drink. This was perfect timing after such a hard September, it was a light in the dark.

As a huge lover of sweets I was happy to share my thoughts on this American candy subscription box. It’s not every day you come across American candy in the UK so I was over the moon to try it out.

family friendly campgrounds

Travel Collaborations

Camping is not something I am knowledgeable on, I have done glamping but that’s it. I am still not sure if I could go camping in the woods, maybe in a caravan I might consider it. It is something I know I want to try at least once but not sure when I will be able to do it.

Speaking of Caravans, who wouldn’t like to go on a tour of Scotland in a Campervan? I know I definitely would be up for it but probably in Summer or Autumn when the weather is warmer. Scotland is such a beautiful country, I have been fortunate to have seen some of its cities but want to see more.

As always thank you to all my lovely sponsors and the readers who constantly support A July Dreamer. It is very much appreciated and I know I wouldn’t be where I am without your support.

1. November 13, 2017 / 10:15 am

Thanks for sharing all of your sponsorships. All of these are so interesting keep them coming!

2. November 12, 2017 / 7:23 pm

Thank you Sondra, its been awesome working with these amazing brands

3. Christiana Acha
    November 12, 2017 / 10:39 am

I really enjoyed reading this article. It was inspiring because I’m hoping to get more sponsors to work with on my site as well. Glad you also took out time to appreciate them.

• November 12, 2017 / 7:24 pm

Thank you Christiana, I am glad to hear that and good luck with your blogging journey

4. Rebecca Swenor
    November 11, 2017 / 4:51 pm

This is a great post to show your sponsors how much you appreciate them. These all sound like awesome sponsors and articles. I love wood watches and will have to check out Konifer for sure this Christmas season. Thanks for sharing the information and a great roundup.

5. kim@hungryhealthygirl
    November 11, 2017 / 12:04 pm

Congrats on so many positive experiences working with brands!

6. Shannon Graham
    November 10, 2017 / 9:24 pm

It is always a wise choice to show sponsor appreciation. I loved seeing all your stuff!

7. November 10, 2017 / 9:28 am

It’s really nice of you to thank the sponsors who made a difference to your blog and life. It’s not something we commonly see these days. I loved reading your campervan post earlier 🙂 Cheers!!

8. Latoyia Dean-Dennis
    November 10, 2017 / 3:38 am

So this made my day. Love the idea of thanking the brands. Great stewardship idea.

9. Dana Brillante-Peller
    November 9, 2017 / 6:56 pm

I really like this idea of thanking the companies you’ve worked with throughout the month. It says a lot about your character.

10. Claudia Krusch
    November 9, 2017 / 1:37 pm

I have a few friends that have been able to switch to e-cigarettes and eventually quit smoking. I have heard so many mixed reviews for them but think it can be a good thing if in the end you are able to quit.

11. November 9, 2017 / 12:50 pm

Sounds like you had a quite busy month. I find wooden watches absolutely beautiful and would be a great gift idea since Christmas is right around the corner.

12. Kim Z
    November 9, 2017 / 6:42 am

I’ve been thinking of getting my husband a wooden watch, and that one looks like it would be exactly what he would like. Great post

13. November 9, 2017 / 6:19 am

I love roundup posts and your way of doing it is simply amazing! You blogged a lot the past month, that’s great!!

14. November 9, 2017 / 3:14 am

Beautiful watch! Awesome round up, you had a lot of great posts this month!

15. Andrea Broom
    November 9, 2017 / 1:31 am

It is so beautiful, the tour looks awesome. what a great way to spend October.

16. AnnKristine Gourley Palouda
    November 8, 2017 / 11:04 pm

I like your idea of taking some time of work and traveling around! Especially to Scotland, which is so gorgeous!

17. November 8, 2017 / 9:33 pm

As always you had a great list of sponsors. I just LOVE that watch. So gorgeous. I’d so tour Scotland in a Campervan!

18. Anvita - TheBellyRulesTheMind
    November 8, 2017 / 6:23 pm

Wow tat is some really good work for the month of October. Keep it up.

19. Milton
    November 8, 2017 / 6:15 pm

Wow how exciting that you worked with so many brands in October! Must have been quite the enriching experience. I read some of those posts before 🙂

20. Jen Sky Walker
    November 8, 2017 / 5:11 pm

October was such a great month for you! I look forward to seeing what November brings you next!

21. Heidi Schilling Fowler
    November 8, 2017 / 2:14 pm

I used to work with sponsors a lot, but I haven’t in a long time. I definitely need to get back into it. I’d love to try some home and travel collabs.

22. November 8, 2017 / 1:02 pm

Wow, October was such a successful month for you. I hope that you work with even more great brands this month!