H&M Homeware Wishlist

They say Your Home is Your castle or is it Your toilet is Your throne either way I am always looking for ways to make mine better. At the moment my greatest need is a Sofa bed but this time of year is not budget friendly. The current sofa bed I have has lasted me two years and now got a dent in the middle making it uncomfortable. Unfortunately H&M does not have sofa beds otherwise I would have added it to my homeware wishlist.

H&M Homeware Wishlist

H&M Homeware Wishlist

When it comes to my apartment I am limited to what I can change-up but these tips I shared a while back help. I love the minimalist look when it comes to my living area as well as my bedroom. Clutter is something I don’t do well with and often declutter every 6 weeks because some how clutter builds up. Their plenty of tips out there on how do declutter your home and I shared a few tips of mine. I recently decluttered my home and now looking to add some new pieces, curating specifically an H&M homeware wishlist

Cushions

Such versatile piece to have either in your living room or your bedroom to vamp the decor. I have two cushions for my bedroom and three for my sofa bed and they add an extra element to the furniture. Of late I am loving a few pieces from homeware range at H&M and wouldn’t mind adding to my collection.

New bedding

I think everyone appreciates new bedding, it does wonders for the bedroom and gives it new life. Cute beddings has always been my weakness and had a little too much when it was at university.

Candles

I am a sucker for candles but of late even more so, every shopping I have done had produced candles. I burn them to calm me, give a relaxation feel to the room and generally just smell nice.

There are a few other items I want to add to my homeware wishlist but for now these three are must haves. For me its important to continue maintaining the minimalist look and feel in my home. These few pieces on my homeware wishlist are final touches that I need.

Do you have a homeware wishlist, especially with the upcoming colder season?

1. Kita Bryant
    November 14, 2017 / 10:05 pm

I’ve really bad been wanting to get some new throw pillows. Those are super cute for the holidays!

2. Dogvills
    November 14, 2017 / 9:28 pm

When it comes to scented candles, there is no such thing as “too many” for me. I love them and would get any thing new that would catch my fancy. Those throw pillows look awesome too!

3. chubskulit
    November 14, 2017 / 2:42 pm

I love those cushions. I would like to get some for our living room this Christmas. Some calming candles would be nice too.

4. Leah Kanaan
    November 14, 2017 / 3:02 am

These are all cute choices!! I never used to like candles, but the last year or so, I’ve been buying more and more. I’m so addicted to the outdoorsy scents!

• November 14, 2017 / 12:34 pm

OMG same here, I don’t know what hit me but I can not get enough of candles of late

5. November 14, 2017 / 2:21 am

I like your choices! We could probably use a few cute cushions as accents and experimenting with some new candle scents is always fun!

• November 14, 2017 / 12:34 pm

Thank you Liz and yes you can never go wrong with good candles

6. November 14, 2017 / 1:25 am

Candles! My favorite. I have so many different scented candles. My home is not complete without them.

• November 14, 2017 / 12:34 pm

I feel the same about candles of late which is totally surprising but a nice surprise for sure

7. Pam
    November 13, 2017 / 11:08 pm

I love candles so much. I am always buying new ones even though my old ones still have a lot of life left.

• November 14, 2017 / 12:35 pm

Same, I have several to get through but I picked up a couple more over the weekend

8. Sarah
    November 13, 2017 / 7:40 pm

I didn’t know that H & M carries home stuff. It is cute stuff too! Love the candles.

• November 14, 2017 / 12:43 pm

Oh yes they do, I have picked up a couple of nice items from them before

9. November 13, 2017 / 7:25 pm

Do you know I didn’t know that H&M did homewares, I really need to check it out as it looks like they did some amazing things.

• November 14, 2017 / 12:43 pm

Hahaha I found out only recently when I got a couple items from them

10. November 13, 2017 / 5:11 pm

How fun! I love shopping at H&M for clothing for myself and for the kids. I totally have to check out their housewares section now!

• November 14, 2017 / 12:44 pm

Same here, I love H&M clothes and often purchase my clothes from them and now adding homeware too

11. Rachel Akers
    November 13, 2017 / 4:54 pm

My husband and I were just talking about how we want some new throw pillows and throw blankets just to use for Christmas. I love the two you have in the image.

• November 14, 2017 / 12:46 pm

Awww what perfect timing and thanks so much for checking out my post, hope its helpful.

12. Candy Kage
    November 13, 2017 / 2:58 pm

Changing out the bedding makes a big statement and is a quick and easy change. Adding different pillows or area rug helps as well.

• November 14, 2017 / 12:47 pm

So true, I always love changing out my beddings and new ones just add that big more magic to my room

13. November 13, 2017 / 1:17 pm

I need a homeware wishlist. I’d love to do a total makeover of my apartment after the holidays.

14. November 13, 2017 / 1:15 pm

You have some great things here. I’ve always been a fan of candles. I also love new bedding!

15. November 13, 2017 / 1:04 pm

These are all so gorgeous! I am a sucker for candles too and I just love having them at home. Love those festive pillows too. So pretty!

• November 14, 2017 / 12:51 pm

The pillows definitely at me at ‘merry’ for sure and candles are a must of late

16. November 13, 2017 / 12:59 pm

I would love to add some festive pillows to my sectional but I don’t want to have to store them. I want to find pillowcases!

17. Robin Rue
    November 13, 2017 / 11:26 am

I love both of those toss pillows. I don’t change out my decor, so whatever I get that’s new is permanant.

18. valmg
    November 13, 2017 / 11:21 am

I love our couch and don’t want and can’t afford to replace it. It just got a tiny hole so my wish list is for some nice comforters that I can use as a couch cover.

19. Alli Smith
    November 13, 2017 / 11:19 am

I love the holiday pillows on your wishlist! I also enjoy candles and at this time of the year and I like the cinnamon spicy smelling candles.