{Monthly Roundup} November 2017 Fashion Favourites

November 2017 Fashion Favourites, a monthly roundup of all the outfit ideas I have shared in the month of November. This roundup is the eleventh installment for 2017 but the 25th installment since the series started, December 2015. It is truly surprising for me to think I have been running this series for over two years now. When I share outfit ideas on the blog, I am always overwhelmed by the support that I received. I think it’s mostly because I am writing to my relatable audience of women and men.

As I am growing both in age and wisdom, I am realising my sense of style is growing with me. I feel more daring. But mostly I feel that I know what works best for my body type and what doesn’t. But my underlying message remains the same, don’t compare, comfort first both inner and outer.

Fashion Favourites

November 2017 Fashion Favourites

The beginning of November was a tough one for me to be honest, I am still feeling overwhelmed by it all. Yesterday I told my friend I will take some time out as soon as I return from my trip which is two weeks in the future. I am at a point where even getaways are not for relaxing anymore, I am in Rome currently writing this post. Stressing and I don’t agree on things so this has been a trying time but regardless, here is the November 2017 Fashion Favourites.

How-to dress for fall

The weather has been taking the turn for the worst and it’s been chillier than usual so I put together how-to dress for fall. Though fall is not my favourite season, fall 2017 has proved to be somewhat great. This year I am all about knee-high boots and skinny jeans, last year I loved ankle boots.

Weddings in autumn: what to wear

I have been to one autumn wedding before and the rest have been spring or summer weddings. But I just say I absolutely loved attending a wedding in autumn and getting ideas of how to dress for them. On this piece I worked with my sister who has been attending weddings and engagements left right and centre this year. Obviously as a fashionista of the family she blended some really nice colours together which were bold and chic.

Autumn outfit

Last week I finally shared my go to autumn outfit and to be honest apart from addition of an outer wear it’s pretty similar to my all year outfit. Having a go to outfit is such an important piece of a wardrobe, one that I encourage everyone to have. As you have pretty much noticed I do love skinny jeans and boots and rarely trainers. But in my defence we all need a go to outfit that we still feel flatters us regardless of how we feeling inside.

Oasis Faux Leather {Biker} Jacket

On Saturday on my way to Rome I realised I had forgotten my jacket so I ended up needing a jacket ASAP. Thankfully Stansted airport has a number of fashion retailers in the duty-free section. I found this gorgeous black faux leather jacket and I knew instantly that it was exactly what I needed. It’s been 2 years since I last purchased my New Look leather jacket and it was time to get another. I love how easy to style and versatile leather jackets are and so far it’s been awesome styling this jacket.

Though I did not share many outfit ideas I am happy with what has been featured in the November 2017 Fashion Favourites. Which of these was your favourite?

1. WEMAKE7
    November 29, 2017 / 2:16 am

That jacket looks awesome. I’m glad that you were able to find something nearby.

2. Shannon Graham
    November 28, 2017 / 9:42 pm

I have always thought I look good in leather jackets. This is a really cute one!

3. chubskulit
    November 28, 2017 / 3:44 pm

I have a faux leather jacket in white, I wish I could have picked a different color. I am always looking for good pair of boots.

4. November 28, 2017 / 3:40 pm

LOve that jacket so pretty and the color as well

5. Jeanine @ sixtimemommy.com
    November 28, 2017 / 1:51 pm

I am loving that oasis jacket. Not sure I could quite pull it off but that is gorgeous and could create so many Fall/Winter looks!

6. November 28, 2017 / 1:31 am

The leather jacket is going to rock, just because it can be used in so many different looks in every season. I don’t actually have my own but I love them!

7. Melanie Smith
    November 28, 2017 / 12:25 am

I have a cool leather jacket but i want an even cooler! These are great options!

8. November 28, 2017 / 12:14 am

I need a faux leather jacket for winter. It’s so gorgeous and such an easy way to spruce up any outfit. Gorgeous pieces in this collection!

9. Amanda
    November 27, 2017 / 11:04 pm

I wore a faux leather jacket like that today and got so many compliments. It is such a great way to feel dressed up when you are really lazy. Today I had a white tee, cap, and leather jacket.

10. Dogvills
    November 27, 2017 / 7:23 pm

I love the leather jacket. I have convinced myself that I will be getting a new one this year. I have been browsing different styles and I think I like the one you featured in this post. Thanks for sharing your fashion inspirations.

11. November 27, 2017 / 4:09 pm

I am not very good at fashion – never have been. I think I will start following your roundups because I love all of these. Especially those boots and the black jacket!

12. Tomi_C
    November 27, 2017 / 3:21 pm

That Bee Blouse you profiled earlier this month was one of my faves. Dressy and elegant and I loved the floral print.

13. valmg
    November 27, 2017 / 2:20 pm

The brown coat looks pretty. For fall and winter my favorite things are always pullover hoodies and roomy comfy sweaters.

14. November 27, 2017 / 1:23 pm

That is a cool leather jacket! I’ve been wearing my Chewbacca jacket everywhere during the fall. It’s nice and toasty.

15. Alli Smith
    November 27, 2017 / 1:17 pm

I’m loving the coat in the top photo – what to wear to an autumn wedding! It’s gorgeous as is everything in the photo. I’ll take it all please. 🙂

16. Robin Rue
    November 27, 2017 / 12:45 pm

That jacket is awesome. I love your sense of style. You always pick out the cutest outfits and accessories.