Christmas is a mere 10 days away and I thought what better way to prepare than share with Christmas Tag. I can’t remember the last time I did one, seeing it on All that Jazmin I wanted to do it. Christmas is such a special time to bring people together and celebrate the festive period. Though we should not forget about those spending it alone, do some Random Acts of Kindness. Sometimes just doing something simple can change someone’s life forever, remember that!
Now time to jump back into the Christmas Tag 2017, as I mentioned I haven’t done one in years. I think it will be fun to see what I come up with in terms of the answers. As I don’t like putting people on the spot I won’t be tagging anyone specifically. We all have different commitments so join in when you can.
The Christmas Tag 2017
This Christmas tag has just over 20 questions, I had fun reading Jazmin’s responses so here goes mine. Don’t laugh but then again tis time to be jolly so go ahead!
- What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
Home Alone movies – I can’t choose just one, all three of them are my absolute favourites. I started re-watching them December 1, 2017 though I have occasionally seen them throughout the year.
- Do you like to stay in PJs all day or dress up?
If I had a choice it would be PJs all day long but we dress up for church in the morning. Then afterwards it’s whatever suits your fancy and normally for me that means PJs
- Do you open presents in the morning or the afternoon?
As we didn’t always get presents as kids we opened them after church if we had any. So no preference here to be honest.
- Who would be your celebrity kiss under the mistletoe?
Bruce Willis, I know he old but he’s my childhood hero and love him big time.
- Favourite Christmas smell?
Mum’s Christmas sponge cake, somehow it brings back so many memories of fun and laughter.
- Favourite Christmas treat?
Chocolate all day every day count? I love my chocolates except dark chocolate which I can’t stand
- Where do you spend Christmas day?
Normally with my parents during the day and night it was with my ex, so I guess this time its parents
- Real or fake Christmas trees?
Fake, got not time to clean up real trees after it’s all said and done.
- What’s your favourite holiday drink?
Hot chocolate but then again I drink it all year round so I guess I don’t have a specific one
- Candy canes or gingerbread men?
Always candy cane, I have the cavities to prove it, my dentist isn’t impressed.
Half way through this Christmas Tag I just realised how much I am looking forward to Christmas. Not for the presents but spending time with my parents!!
- What’s your favourite Christmas song?
All I want for Christmas by Mariah Carey! Have always loved it and always will.
- Have you ever built a snowman?
Unfortunately note, growing up in Zambia we had no snow. In the UK we rarely get snow and when we do I am never around like last week.
- What is top of your Christmas list?
This year I have nothing on my list if I am honest. Obviously there are things that I am loving but nothing is jumping out at me.
- What is most important to you about the holidays?
The time I spend with my parents and siblings.
- When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
December 1, its like a sign or something lol
- Do you still have advent calendars?
Yep, normally I am bad at remembering them but not this year. I have been real good
- Favourite Christmas memory?
Seeing mum after a year apart
- What do you eat for Christmas dinner?
Whatever mum cooks turkey or normal chicken with veggies
- What is the best present you’ve ever received?
Dad got me a dress with three block colours, top part was white, middle was black and bottom was read. I wore that dress until it became a shirt and even then kept it until we moved
- Have you ever had a white Christmas?
- Have you ever spent Christmas abroad? Where would you like to go for Christmas?
Moving to the UK on Christmas day was the first ‘abroad’ Christmas and second was Lithuania.
And there you have it, the Christmas tag 2017!