Luvenesco are a luxury grooming brand with a mission to combine simplicity and convenience through care and attention. There passionate about bringing only the finest quality products to the market at an affordable price and setting the standard. With the vision of being the go to source for men’s personal care but also create a community of interactors. Luvenesco is a brand I have only come to know in the last couple of weeks and fell in love with. There specialty is men’s grooming products but today I am sharing a hydrating cream for men and women.
Disclosure: This is a collaborative post, I bought this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions shared are based off of my own personal experience with the product.
It’s almost two years now since I last reviewed a face cream that I had added to my skincare routine. I am a creature of habit and often don’t deviate from products that work. Luvenesco’s hydrating cream was too appealing to not give a try this winter. I am forever chasing products that will keep my face hydrated, soft and youthful during the winter. There is nothing worse than dry skin during the winter months when applying a moisturiser can help.
Luxury Retinol Hydrating Cream – Luvenesco
Luvenesco claims this cream will; help to protect and deliver visibly younger looking skin. It considers it to be the best skin and facial product for Men & Women. It has active anti-age supplement for the face and powerful antioxidant properties to strengthen and increase elasticity.
- Retinol Cream is used to fight signs of ageing and ripens pores, leaving your silky smooth, supple and vivid. Retinol’s age-fighting capabilities can help diminish most signs of ageing including wrinkles.
- Exploding with natural antioxidants whilst combined with Retinol, Vitamin E and B5, Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter.
- Luvenesco Moisturiser is formulated to sooth, smooth and revitalize your skin
- All Luvenesco products are never tested on animals, are manufactured cruelty-free in the UK. With experts with 30 years of skincare experience, suitable for all skin type’s and contains no alcohol.
Personal Experience with Luvenesco Hydrating Cream!
Whilst I can not speak to all the claims made above, I have been using the product for a few weeks now. What I have noticed it smooth and revitalized skin, every single application the cream has been soothing. I have tried wearing a toner underneath then the cream and going outside and it has worked wonderfully. Even when I applied only the cream to my face and dashed outside, my face felt protected from the winter elements.
With every product I think it is important to share what I have loved and what I didn’t particularly like. For this hydrating cream;
- Texture of the cream and how quickly it gets absorbed
- Kept my skin moisturized all day
- Protected my skin from the cold and is soothing
- Tightened by skin, a cheaper version of Botox
What I disliked:
- The 50 ml bottle is too small, if used daily I would need to buy another in a months time
Overall I do like this product and how it’s made my skin feel this winter; smooth and rejuvenated. It looks like a heavy cream but on application is absorbs quickly and completely which is perfect. The cream is white in colour, very good texture and a great addition to my winter skincare routine. I would definitely recommend this product to all, its suitable for all skin types. Purchase yours on Amazon!