{Monthly Roundup} Fashion Favourites February 2018

Welcome to the Fashion Favourites February 2018 edition, a monthly roundup of all the outfit ideas I have shared in February. This roundup is the Second installment for 2018 but the 28th installment since the series started, December 2015. The Fashion Favourites series is the longest running series on A July Dreamer, it’s been running for almost three years.

February has been an incredibly tough and busy month mostly offline than online, I have been rushed off my feet. Work has taken on another form that I was anticipating but definitely wasn’t prepared for. Whilst I am an organised person by nature, work took it to another level but I survived. Here is to hoping March is loads better now that certain things are in order.

Fashion Favourites

Fashion Favourites February 2018

The Fashion Favourites February 2018 edition is slightly limited as I rarely shared fashion ideas this month. I love creating outfit ideas but not having someone to take pictures has left me short. Creating simple but stylish outfits is something I have put a lot of effort in and I love sharing that. Here are the few outfit ideas I created for the Fashion Favourites February 2018 edition.

cold shoulder jumper

Stylish Cold Shoulder Jumper

Having collaborated with LOTD last month on my winter shopping, I knew I had to share how I styled it. Cold Shoulder jumpers are pieces I often stayed away from because I didn’t like them. I was under the assumption that I would be totally cold wearing them in winter or autumn. To my surprise I was super warm when I wore the stylish cold shoulder jumper from LOTD.

One thing that I love about fashion is one can dress exactly how they like and be happy with it. But then again there is something considered ‘dressing outside the norm‘ and what that says about you. I was happy to share this collaborative piece because I believe fashion fits all and people should style it their way. Though you won’t find me in neon coloured pieces entirely, I would blend them nicely.

LOTD Meets Fashionista

Those who know my sister knows she is the most stylish one of the family and very creative too. Whilst I love sharing outfit ideas with my readers, my sister lives them daily. Having fallen in love with LOTD I decided to purchase some more items and gift my sister. LOTD meets Fashionista was the result of that and I love how creative she got with her outfits.

JORD Wooden Watch

Because I haven’t had enough of LOTD yet, I decided to share another work outfit I have been rocking lately. This time I featured some incredible pieces like the JORD wooden watch and shoes from JustFab. When the opportunity to collaborate with JORD appeared, I couldn’t believe my luck. It’s a watch I have been wanting for the longest time and now I have one. This prompted me to share with my readers how-to style a JORD Watch, simple answer – however you like.

Whilst the Fashion Favourites February edition only features two of my outfit ideas, it wasn’t entirely bad. The collaborative piece definitely gave readers a pause for thought and what they wear says about them. Then our resident fashionista gave us some tips of how she styled LOTD items.

1. Laura Rocksteady
    March 2, 2018 / 12:17 pm

Ohh I love that the jumper and the watch go well together in colour – also love your style! Great outfit and those Jord watches are so nice

Laura x

2. Kara
    March 1, 2018 / 6:46 pm

I am loving your cowboy boots and the colour of the watch is gorgeous

3. February 28, 2018 / 10:02 am

I love the pink of the jumper and it still looks go cozy despite the cold shoulders x

4. February 27, 2018 / 1:32 pm

This is such a pretty watch. I have one as well.

The pink sweater is also fabulous. I own a lot of sweaters! I chill easily, so if the temperature outside is below 70, I’m in one.

5. February 27, 2018 / 11:37 am

Aw I really hope that March is a better month for you and less busy. On the plus side I love that pink cold shoulder jumper, it is so cute ♥

6. Kira
    February 27, 2018 / 11:21 am

I love your watch! I’m in need of a new one so will put this on my birthday list for next month 🙂

7. Joanna
    February 26, 2018 / 10:13 pm

Love the look of the cold shoulder jumper such a lovely and bright colour. I also love the look of the jord watch.

8. Newcastle Family Life
    February 26, 2018 / 8:05 pm

I love your watch, such a pretty colour x

9. Laura @dearbearandbeany
    February 26, 2018 / 5:48 pm

I feel the cold and like to be fully covered up! I love JORD watches I always get asked about mine when I wear it!

10. Clairejustineo
    February 26, 2018 / 3:39 pm

Love your wooden watch, what a great colour. Not seen a pink one before, beautiful 🙂

11. Alexandra Bunker
    February 26, 2018 / 2:34 pm

That’s a lovely watch and I like that the colour is different from all the other Jord watches I’ve seen online 🙂

12. February 26, 2018 / 2:26 pm

For some reason I can never get on with cold shoulder tops and find them really hard to style. I love that watch though, JORD Watches are just beautiful!

13. Talya Stone
    February 26, 2018 / 1:38 pm

I love the colour of the watch – so unusual! I am not one for cold shoulder jumpers mainly because I usually feel cold enough already lol.

14. February 26, 2018 / 12:07 pm

Lovely jumper there! At this cold time of year I love bright coloured fashion!