{Monthly Roundup} Fashion Favourites March 2018

Welcome to the Fashion Favourites March 2018 edition, a monthly roundup of all the outfit ideas I have shared in February. Third installment of the monthly roundup for 2018 but 29th since I started the series back in December 2015. The Fashion Favourites series is one of the longest running series only superseded by the Monday Fashion posts. I have been running these series including the monthly goals for almost 4 years now and loving it. Blogging requires consistency and to be honest these series have helped with my consistency.

The month of March was another busy one due to all the travels, work deadlines and university assignments. I am happy to report I conquered it all like a champion so much that OH calls me ‘impressive woman‘. Obviously that boosted my already high self-love and ego, it’s still nice to be recognized. It was an incredible buy month but I am glad I managed to achieve what I set out.

Whenever I write these monthly fashion roundups, I am reminded that the month is coming to an end. Often my mind rushes off to the to-do lists I would have put together throughout the month. I am a to-do list orientated person and always happier when I am ticking items off. One thing I am hoping to achieve today, is sharing the Fashion Favourites March 2018 edition.

Fashion Favourites March 2018

It is officially meant to be Spring, and in preparation, I put together a Spring 2018 Fashion Capsule. As if to mock me, the weather has been totally un-spring like and definitely got me made. The UK, Europe and North America has being seeing snow and nothing of the cherry blossoms. We associate the start of spring as a time to do our spring cleaning, to rejuvenate and start again. But the snow has made this next to impossible but regardless, I am ready for Spring and excited to see it appear.

Spring Fashion Wishlist

Though I rarely share Men’s Fashion on here, I put together this Men’s Springtime Fashion Capsule. I have very self-conscious and stylish men in my life, men who take the time to look nice. For that reason I wanted to share what the men in my life have been eyeing of late. Most of these items most men already have, it’s just a case of bringing them to the foreground. We also put together a lovely Spring Fashion Wishlist.

With a beach holiday booked for April, I couldn’t resist putting together a Beach Holiday Fashion Essentials guide. It is rare for me to plan a beach vacation because I love city escapes a lot more, but nonetheless I am excited. Speaking of city escapes, I shared my Spring city break items to pack for those who enjoy them. The items I have recommended are those I carry with me every single trip.

Spring City Break

It has been such an incredible month with a Spring theme heavily featured unfortunately the weather doesn’t agree. I am optimistic that April is the month to bring us some warmth for a good dose of Vitamin D. With that concludes the Fashion Favourites March 2018 edition.

1. Super Busy Mum
    March 31, 2018 / 7:42 am

I love everything on this list and I am patiently waiting for spring to *finally* set in!

2. Bryanna M
    March 29, 2018 / 3:34 pm

definitely ready for some spring fashion – so tired of having to wear my bulky winter coat all the time!

3. March 29, 2018 / 2:26 pm

I couldn’t be more ready for Spring Fashion, you wouldn’t believe it’s almost Easter Weekend with the weather we’ve been having. Some great round ups from you

• March 30, 2018 / 6:34 am

Oh I know love, the weather here has been crazy and they are predicting snow for Easter which I hope wont happen

4. rika
    March 29, 2018 / 5:53 am

I am obsessed with ripped jeans.. and I can always wear jackets in the warm seasons.

5. Debra Hawkins
    March 29, 2018 / 3:15 am

Oh my word! I am so ready for spring fashion! I am over all of the layers and coats!

6. Vyjay Rao
    March 28, 2018 / 1:20 pm

Spring is in the air, though delayed will surely be upon us. The collection is wonderful and waiting for spring.

7. Lindsay Mone
    March 28, 2018 / 6:49 am

Love all of these styles! Thanks so much for sharing!

8. Peter Macintosh
    March 27, 2018 / 11:27 pm

I’m all about that men’s watch and boots. Both I would wear often and well. Pretty sure my son would wear the watch too.

9. March 28, 2018 / 2:24 am

I really enjoy the fashion roundups. I am also starting to “see” your style.
    I am eyeing that winter cap!

• March 28, 2018 / 5:45 am

Aww thanks so much Penny

10. March 27, 2018 / 11:46 pm

Love your fashion roundups always! I too have been writing a lot of Spring posts, even though the weather hasn’t felt like Spring at all! :/ Yet!

• March 28, 2018 / 5:46 am

I know right, its crazy how we’ve just be wishing Spring through our posts. Hopefully its on its way

11. Christy Garrett
    March 27, 2018 / 9:42 pm

I love the outfits that you put together. I dont buy new clothes very often and always appreciate a good pair of jeans.

• March 28, 2018 / 5:47 am

Thanks Christy, I too appreciate a good pair of jeans

12. Tasheena N. Womack
    March 27, 2018 / 9:21 pm

Looking forward to spring fashion! We’re still having winter temps. Excited to start wearing my spring outfits though!

13. Tomi_C
    March 27, 2018 / 8:18 pm

I am so ready for Spring fashions but it’s been so cold and rainy. We had a couple of days of sunshine last week but I was out of town. *kicks rocks* I returned home to rainstorms. *sigh*

14. March 27, 2018 / 4:08 pm

I am all about dressing for comfort, but still putting an outfit together that makes me feel good. These are really cute ideas! I am so ready for Spring!

15. March 27, 2018 / 2:24 pm

I love it when a season changes and the style therefore changes, so many great picks but not ever enough money.

16. Jeanine @ sixtimemommy.com
    March 27, 2018 / 2:19 pm

So many great picks! I am loving the spring fashion city break essentials. I’d love to wear all of it!

17. chubskulit
    March 27, 2018 / 1:30 pm

“Don’t Rush Me”, that is exactly me when shopping. My son does not like shopping so when he is with us, I don’t get so much done.

18. March 27, 2018 / 1:22 pm

I hope you get some warmth and sunshine! It’s starting to get hot in Texas, which I’m loving. Have a great time at the beach! I’m going to a beach in July!

19. valmg
    March 27, 2018 / 12:35 pm

That tshirt with “don’t rush me” reminds me of my oldest, it’s great. He’s always running late and doing things at the last minute.

20. Kelly Reci
    March 27, 2018 / 12:01 pm

Your beach holiday essential guide makes me want to go on vacation! The off-the-shoulder maxi dress is absolutely beautiful.

21. March 27, 2018 / 11:56 am

I like the shirt that says don’t rush me, I’m waiting for the last minute. It’s so me as I procrastinate often. The others would be cool for spring too.

22. Candy Kage
    March 27, 2018 / 11:49 am

The don’t rush me I’m waiting until the last minute t-shirt is cute. Love the jeans and cute boots. I need to find a new pair of sunglasses.

23. Robin Rue
    March 27, 2018 / 10:31 am

Hahaha, I love that last minute t-shirt. I have to get that for my sister because she is notorious for that.

24. March 27, 2018 / 10:31 am

You always share some great fashion picks. I agree, it’s been very un-spring like so far, I haven’t been able to go bare legged with my floral dresses yet! Enjoy your beach holiday, I’m so jealous, I need the sun! 🙂

25. March 27, 2018 / 9:41 am

The Beach Holiday Fashion Essentials guide features some good picks! I can’t wait for the warmer weather to arrive x