When it comes to indulging in a good pampering session, home facials are high on my list of pampering treats. I already have a good facial skincare routine which I follow religiously on a daily basis and adapt it every season. We all know that Facials are one of the most effective ways of taking care of your skin but can be expensive. A cheaper alternative can be found using the *Krasr Microdermabrasion Machine that promises to leave your skin looking fresh. Everyone wants a young-looking and rejuvenated face every morning, I know I do, in this article I will share how you can achieve that.
Disclaimer: If you have a skin condition, check with your GP or dermatologist before undertaking these tips. Your diet also has a huge impact on how well you skin responds to various treatments.
During the teenage years, the worst thing to worry about in regards to your skin is the many zits that pop up everywhere. If you’re lucky, once the hormonal changes have occurred, you get a fairly clear skin. During the 20s, most of us don’t care much for skincare routines and easily sleep with makeup on with little to no worries. Past your 20s into your 30s, your skin starts to show the beating it has been taking all of these years, and it’s during this time when most start to bother with skincare. One thing we can all agree on is how important is it to look after your skin when you’re young, because in later years its only damage control.
At-Home Facials with Krasr Microdermabrasion Machine
The Krasr Microdermabrasion Machine aka Comedo Suction Microdermabrasion Machine is designed to removes impurities and reduces the look of fine lines. This home facial machine stimulates growth of new and healthy skin without giving you a dull appearance. The result is ‘fresh healthy glowing skin’, tighter and clearer skin, removal of dead skin cells and unclogged pores. Comedo Suction Microdermabrasion Machine comes with four different beauty probes to give four different results which are:
- Cleansing probe – treats blemishes and blackheads using vacuum suction.
Fine lines probe – increases firmness and elasticity by pulling skin upwards to improve blood circulation
Skin tightening probe
The Comedo Suction Microdermabrasion Machine is a portable handheld device and has adjustable suction with five levels of power. Customized to treat various areas on the skin and treatment can last anything from 5 minutes to 20 minutes. I have been utilizing the machine for the last four weeks and started to see the results soon after. It has been great incorporating into my weekly facials.
At-Home Facials ~ Five Basic home facial Steps
Trying to find the time to do home facials can be quite daunting for many but it is doable. It doesn’t require more than 15-30 minutes either once a week or once every two weeks dependent on your schedule. Once you get in a habit of doing facials, it is something that your skin will thank you for later. The tips below incorporate the Comedo Suction Microdermabrasion Machine but you don’t have to.
- Cleansing – Like any good facial routine, cleansing your face is an important start to pamper your skin. Cleasing allows for dirt, oil and any chemical buildup can be removed to open the clogged pores.
- Exfoliating or Microdermabrasion – If you choose to exfoliate many often opt for machines like Clarisonic. But if you chose the Microdermabrasion, the machine will not only remove impurities but stimulate growth of new healthy skin.
- Mask – Once the pores are opened, a mask would help to remove even more of the impurities from your pores.
- Toner and serum – toners restores balance to your skin and serum helps to hydrate the skin
- Moisturize– A final step to complete the facial is to moisturize the face. If there is one step not to be skipped is moisturizing your skin, a very crucial step.
With these tips are simple depending on what you wish to incorporate in your skincare routine. This can be followed either weekly or bi-weekly depending on your preference and skin condition. By using these five basic home facial steps once a week, your skin will thank you later and will continue to look fresh.