{Monthly Roundup} Fashion Favourites April 2018

Back in December 2015 when I started the Fashion Favourites series, it was all about sharing outfit ideas. Ideas that I have put together during the ending month even though none were classified as favourites. The Fashion Favourites April 2018 edition includes all the Fashion posts shared on throughout April.

Monthly Fashion Favourites

Fashion Favourites series is one of the longest running series superseded only by the Monday Fashion posts. The April editions is the fourth instalment for 2018 but 30th article I have put together since the series inception. I have been running these series including the monthly goals for almost 4 years now and enjoy it. In blogging consistency is the key to a long and fruitful relationship but it does come with its challenges.

Fashion Favourites April 2018

April has been such an incredibly hectic month, every single weekend I have been on a plane. It has been pretty hard trying to keep up with blogging, day job and maintain a social life. But then again I wouldn’t have it any other way, with that said here is the Fashion Favourites April 2018.

Spring 2018 has been an interesting season for a lack of a better word, its been pretty shitty most days. Even with that I found myself dreaming of the perfect Spring weather that I luckily got in Zagreb. It inspired me to invest in these 5 pieces which everyone should have in their wardrobe. But I do not stop there, I thought of all the Essential clothing that women should have in their closets.

accessories

When it comes to Fashion, I think it is important to work out what your personal style is. Many people opt to copy celebrities and their styling but I would rather only take inspiration and recreate. We are all different and unique individuals, why would you spend time being a copy. Be an original and suss out your style plus create styles that compliment your favourite accessories.

The final favourites article I put together is geared towards graduates looking for jobs. I remember it like it was yesterday and not over 5 years ago when I attend my interview. Luckily for me I had been well prepared not just in studying the company but in what to wear to an interview. It can be nerve wrecking but remember, you’re half way through to the other side. You CV did the talking, now its’ your turn and appearance has a big impact.

And that ladies and gents is all I managed to put together for the monthly roundup.

1. May 6, 2018 / 9:19 pm

I don’t think I know my own style yet, and I’m in my 40’s, I think I need a personal shopper to help me out

2. May 5, 2018 / 9:21 am

I struggle to find a style that is for me, it is hard to know what to wear at times that suits and fits in with your lifestyle. Love the shades!

3. May 4, 2018 / 4:41 pm

I couldn’t agree more that it is so important to find your own personal style that is unique to you. And the idea of creating styles that compliments your favourite accessories is such a genius tip as well!

• May 4, 2018 / 7:47 pm

Thank you Ana, you’re such a big fashion inspiration to me so this means loads. Thanks

4. May 4, 2018 / 11:30 am

Love all your favourite items from the clutch bag, straw bag, sunnies to skinny jeans. So ready for Spring Time now!

5. May 3, 2018 / 8:44 pm

I’m waiting for the summer to arrive so I can get my summer clothes out 🙂 🙂

• May 4, 2018 / 1:13 pm

Mine are already out they and I am just adding a coat when its colder

6. May 3, 2018 / 11:56 am

I’ve always preferred to work on my personal style and develop that through the years. Though it can be fun to add some trendy items in here and there.

7. May 3, 2018 / 11:28 am

I feel more confident in myself and my style choices now. Loving the hat, perfect for summer.

• May 3, 2018 / 3:05 pm

Oh I know what you mean, I do need a couple more hours in the day

8. May 2, 2018 / 10:21 pm

I’ve found I’ve slowly developed my personal style over the years and it’s definitely about what I feel comfortable in. I don’t tend to follow trends that much. And I agree with your accessories post although hats just don’t suit me so they rarely make it into my accessories kit!

• May 3, 2018 / 5:45 am

Even though it might take some time to figure it out, it is important to have your own style and use what works for you. If hats are not your think maybe bandanas might be or even scarves.

9. May 2, 2018 / 2:38 pm

I agree with all you have said here. Working on your personal style is very important. Many people just copy the celebs.

• May 3, 2018 / 5:32 am

Thank you Stella, it annoys me that we just want to copy and not be creative. Its best to get inspired and put your own personal stamp on the style

10. May 2, 2018 / 1:07 pm

I do love a good hat to protect from the sunny rays when we get them! 🙂 x

11. May 2, 2018 / 12:43 pm

I need to invest in a new hat, my sunhat has been squished over the winter

12. May 2, 2018 / 11:15 am

Now the weathers getting a bit warmer we can start to wear pastel and nicer colours I think. Great tips to think about.

• May 3, 2018 / 5:28 am

Absolutely Rachel, I am ready for some pastel colours to match the good weather

13. May 2, 2018 / 7:22 am

It’s been a good month for you and lots of change with the weather finally getting warmer x

14. May 1, 2018 / 10:59 pm

Standing out of the crowd is so important! I love the straw hat, it is gorgeous. I am waiting for some warm days to dig out mine 🙂

• May 3, 2018 / 5:21 am

I am hoping better weather is on it’s way so I can keep mine out for long

15. May 1, 2018 / 8:23 pm

I like to think I have my own sense of style and don’t follow the crowd, I used to be very different but not so much these days, I like to be comfy way to much!

• May 1, 2018 / 9:58 pm

I know what you mean, comfy is my kind of style too

16. May 1, 2018 / 7:39 pm

That hat is ace! All we need now is some sun that gives us an excuse to wear it!

17. May 1, 2018 / 7:07 pm

I think I need a new wardrobe for work. I was thinking of going down the time capsule way. I love all your tips.

• May 1, 2018 / 9:59 pm

You’re welcome, I always think I need a new wardrobe but having a fashionable pieces in your wardrobe can be used as part of your capsule

18. May 1, 2018 / 5:52 pm

I love hats and the idea of wearing them, but my head (and me) are so small I just end up getting swamped in anything other than my winter hat!

• May 1, 2018 / 10:00 pm

Awww bless you, I am sure there must be some small enough sizes to fit otherwise its custom fit type of hats you need

19. May 1, 2018 / 3:53 pm

I love those shades! Living in Florida I have so many pairs of sunglasses, but I really like the blue lenses on these. I wish I had the confidence to wear more hats, they’re such a versatile accessory.

• May 1, 2018 / 10:01 pm

You had me at Florida, y’all have some lovely weather out there unlike the UK. I do love wearing hats where possible but love rocking my shades more I think

20. May 1, 2018 / 1:38 pm

Loving the hat and shades! I have literally just bought myself a new sun hat and shades…now all we need is some sun and warmth!

• May 1, 2018 / 10:02 pm

I bet they are lovely, I am keeping my fingers crossed the sun returns