{Monthly Roundup} Fashion Favourites May 2018

Fashion always looks better when you feel good on the inside, a favourite quote of mine. Every last Monday of the month I take a moment to revisit some of the fashion ideas I had shared. The Fashion Favourites series was born back in December 2015 and every last Monday I share on the blog. This month’s roundup is the Fashion Favourites May 2018 edition. Not much had been shared on here in regards to fashion as I lost my fashion mojo. But if I am honest, I am losing my blogging mojo too, a break is in order.

Fashion Favourites May 2018

Fashion Favourites May 2018 edition is the fifth instalment for 2018 but 31st article since the series inception. Over the last 2+ years since I started this series, I have enjoyed doing this recap for my readers. But I feel, if this is series is to continue then some change has to happen. Whilst I do not know exactly how much of the article format I will change but I know it will be inclusive. Watch this space for the next Fashion Favourites roundup.

Fashion Favourites May 2018

Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them, Marc Jacobs shared this infamous quote. And I agree, only when clothes are worn can be start to speak about fashion and style. We all know that fashion is what you buy and style is what you do with it. Be bold, be beautiful, be you in every outfit that you put together, forget about comparing.

Speaking of being bold, recent I made purchases that I later regretted {see bought & regretted}. When it comes to clothes shopping, I know exactly what works for me and what doesn’t. But sometimes in life we want to try new things or re-attempt old ones to see if perception has changed. The recent items are bought I ca definitely say perception has not changed and lessons have been learned.

Bought and Regretted

But not all was lost, I was also able to make some purchases which I liked {see New-in my wardrobe}. Whenever I do some shopping there are certain items that I always make sure to include. More often than not, most of my shopping includes handbags and new pair of jeans from H&M. But when I know my budget does not allow for shopping, I enjoy putting together a shopping wishlist. The recent one being a Summer Fashion Wishlist which includes items I will need for a beach holiday.

Changes are coming!!

As you can see I had not really shared much for the Fashion Favourite May 2018 edition, change is coming. I am cooking up a couple of ideas and I hope that you will like what I am making and the direction I am headed. In life change is inevitable and its up to us to decide how we manage change.

Did you manage to catch any of them articles I included in the Fashion Favourites May 2018 roundup? If you’re looking for more Fashion ideas or outfit suggestions, check out my Pinterest. On their I roundup various fashion articles which I either created or are loving from other influencers.

1. October 8, 2018 / 2:21 pm

I do a lot of wishlists as well when I am strapped for cash. They’re fun to make! I need to get another swimsuit because I head to the beach in July!

2. October 8, 2018 / 2:21 pm

In the process of refreshing my wardrobe. I love online shopping. However, some items I just need to try on in store. I find myself regretting a purchase when I go out of my norm of what I like.

3. October 8, 2018 / 1:49 pm

I can totally relate to where you are at right now. I am excited for your changes and I am sure we will love them! I too lose my fashion mojo at times. Especially in the extreme hot and extreme cold months. Right now we are having some super hot days – not even close to what we usually have this time of the year.
    Wishing you all the best on the changes you are making and be sure to take a break and relax.

4. May 29, 2018 / 7:58 pm

What an interesting article. I seem to buy a lot of extra clothes when I go shopping. I’m going to definitely check out your fashion tips. Great info.

5. May 29, 2018 / 5:27 pm

I am so picky when it comes to what I want to wear for the day. I always plan it out the night before; I have too may clothes to pick from.

6. May 29, 2018 / 12:04 pm

I have too many bought and regretted moments to even begin! Especially when I shop online because nothing ever fits correctly.

7. October 8, 2018 / 1:49 pm

8. May 29, 2018 / 5:41 am

9. May 29, 2018 / 2:05 am

Right now I want to get my wardrobe and bathing suits for some summer trips and the pool. I will always try to get the best buys on my clothes.

10. May 29, 2018 / 1:27 am

I don’t like to clothes shop for myself very often because I don’t care for a lot of what’s out there and even less of what’s available in my size. I don’t do returns so only buy what I am certain I need or will wear.

11. October 8, 2018 / 1:49 pm

12. May 28, 2018 / 7:45 pm

I always seem to be in the boat of “bought and regretted” because I’m such an impulse buying. If I feel huge, then I end up going to a higher size, but then Im like “why did I buy a size bigger?” and end up getting rid of it.

13. May 28, 2018 / 7:28 pm

14. May 28, 2018 / 7:16 pm

15. May 28, 2018 / 6:16 pm

I have a hard time finding properly fitted clothing that is in good style. Good to know what the trends are for sure.

16. October 8, 2018 / 2:21 pm

17. October 8, 2018 / 4:34 pm

18. candy
    May 28, 2018 / 12:21 pm

We tend to forget and think maybe it will look better on us this time. Never does. Long as you found some great items and you enjoy wearing them.

19. candy