{Monthly Roundup} May 2018 Sponsors

The most beautiful way to start and end the day is with a grateful heart, do you? One of the most important lessons I have learned from my parents is always having a grateful heart. Blogging wise I show my gratitude by dedicating a monthly roundup post to the sponsors. The May 2018 sponsors showcases all the sponsors I worked with in end month of May.

May 2018 Sponsors

The May 2018 Sponsors roundup is the fifth appreciation post of the year showcasing my Sponsors. On A July Dreamer we collaborate with a variety of brands and companies. Visit our Work with Me page to find out our fees and types of collaborations we offer. Thank you everyone for supporting the brands that support me.

{Monthly Roundup} May 2018 Sponsors

It is not happiness that brings us gratitude, it is gratitude that brings us happiness. I am grateful to all the sponsors that I was able to collaborate with in the month of May. Whilst there some we started the discussions in May but finalised in June, I am still grateful for them too.

Due to the variety of sponsors that we work with on A July Dreamer, I have broken them down into groups. It is easier for our regular readers to choose which brands they want to read more about this way.

Travel Collaborations – May 2018 Sponsors

When bloggers say, blogging has changed my life – take it at face value as it truly can change a life. Before I started blogging, I always thought to travel I had to go with someone, solo travel wasn’t something for me. But years after blogging I met incredible people who’ve been traveling alone for years and it inspired me to do the same.

Every year I share my travel plans and recently I shared my Summer Travel Plans for 2018. I am excited to be ticking off different places as I explore them and excited for the journey ahead. Because I am able to make money from my blog, I am also able to travel more than ever before.

BEST OF SICILY

This year I have been to seven countries in Europe and Asia, three of which I went with my parents. Our recent adventures abroad was to Barcelona, Spain where we spent an incredible 48-hours. In collaboration with Holiday Gems we were able to share our time there.

I don’t only travel abroad, I enjoy local travels as well where I check out the National Trust properties. Recently a friend came to visit and I took her to Waddesdon Manor which I visited with my sister last year. It is an incredible mansion to look at and spend time inside as well.

The final travel collaboration was a content submission featuring Best of Sicily doing it like a local. I am yet to visit Sicily and was happy to share this post article to my readers.

Home & Lifestyle Collaborations – May 2018 Sponsors

At the beginning of the month, we shared our Bathroom Wishlist for 2018, which is part of home improvements. As a renter I am limited on what changes I can make to my current apartment but it’s always nice to dream.

Continuing with home improvements, I shared tips on how you could prepare your home for Spring. All we want to do during the summer months is sit outside, relax and enjoy the good weather. Spring is the best time to tidy up your home but in case you hadn’t the post has some great tips.

I am fortunate to have a job that allows me to work from home most of the time. A problem comes when I sit on my not so comfortable chair. That prompted me to put together a Home Wishlist which featured a collaborative link.

Home office

A lifestyle collaboration that we loved was Hosted Dinner in the Oxfordshire Countryside. I am fortunate to have a lovely food blogger friend who got invited by an incredible chef at All Chefs LTD. It is still the talk of the town about this incredible event we were able to attend.

The final lifestyle collaboration came in a form of Father’s Day gift ideas that I put together. Father’s Day is coming up on the third Sunday of June, are you ready?

Fashion Collaborations – May 2018 Sponsors

Every Monday I put together what I call Fashion Monday where I share different types of fashion-related posts. Today I put together a Beach Fashion Essentials since we are now in beach season aka summer. In terms of collaborations I had an opportunity to collaborate with a couple of companies and put together the following posts.

Three items I bought that I regretted, many readers agreed with me on this post. There are so many times I have bought items that I had later regretted but I am learning. One item that I bought and did not regret came from Hunkemoller a lingerie company. I was sent an incredible bra that to this day I am loving and can not get enough of.

Thank you to all the May 2018 Sponsors, it’s been a real pleasure working together. Lets work together again soon, it is always a humbly  to work with you all.

May 2018 Sponsors

1. Peter
    June 7, 2018 / 3:26 pm

This is a year of firsts for me. Sharing my creations and blogging, becoming a full time SAHD, absolutely agree that happy heart waking up and going to bed makes for a healthy person!

2. Nita Okoye
    June 7, 2018 / 12:44 pm

I love how this a thanksgiving post! May the force be with you! Keep seeing the World and conquering it.

3. June 7, 2018 / 11:28 am

I definitely agree with starting and ending a day with a grateful heart. It makes you feel good at the end of the day.

4. June 7, 2018 / 10:41 am

This post is a kick in my teeth and a reminder to myself that I’m lazy and that I need to pull my socks up! I wish I could be more productive month in and month out consistently! I wonder if setting monthly goals would work for me?

5. June 7, 2018 / 7:47 am

What a wonderful month! I am totally with you on the blogging front I had no idea when I started mine three years ago what it would bring. The travel has got to be the biggest benefit for me. It’s sonething we would have never done otherwise xx

6. June 7, 2018 / 7:17 am

May is always a productive month for me. It is good weather and good work!

7. June 7, 2018 / 6:54 am

I love to see who you worked with in the past month and that you are very grateful for any oportunity that arises

8. June 7, 2018 / 1:25 am

I still love your “3 Items I Bought…” post. I remember reading it but went back to again because I thought it was well thought-out. I love fashion posts like those!

9. June 6, 2018 / 11:33 pm

I love reading posts like these and seeing who people are working with. You had a good May by the sounds of things x

10. Reesa Lewandowski
    June 6, 2018 / 10:02 pm

you had some great sponsors this past month! Looking forward to seeing June’s!

11. June 6, 2018 / 8:15 pm

I love your monthly round ups and how you thank your sponsors. This is awesome to say the least! Enjoy your travel plans. We just got back from Florida and had such a wonderful time.

12. June 6, 2018 / 7:44 pm

Wow! So many sponsors to thank for the month! I think it’s really nice to show how much you appreciate them!

13. June 6, 2018 / 6:55 pm

I love that you make the point of thanking the sponsors that you have worked with. I think that sometimes people forget that when you work with brands its a collaboration rather than just trying to get as much as you can from each other.

14. June 6, 2018 / 6:25 pm

Wow it looks like you are doing great! I would love to do more travel and get paid for it! I love seeing where you go and I hope that one day I can go to these places too!

15. June 6, 2018 / 4:25 pm

The travel must have been the most fun! What a great May

16. June 6, 2018 / 3:47 pm

It looks like May was a great month with some wonderful sponsors. I worked with some really great people for May as well. I’m working on their posts for the upcoming week!

17. June 6, 2018 / 2:29 pm

Working from home is a great and freeing thing for sure. I choose to teach full time and blog part time. For me, it’s more about a way to share some helpful information they don’t let me teach in school-health related info.

18. June 6, 2018 / 2:18 pm

You had some pretty amazing collaborations in May. A couple of years ago I started traveling solo and I haven’t looked back. Love it!

19. June 6, 2018 / 2:10 pm

Wow that is a lot of traveling. I agree it is a great job to have especially when it makes you happy because you get to do something new and exciting that you are passionate about every day.

20. June 6, 2018 / 1:35 pm

It’s so nice to say thank you to the ones who give us the ability to stay home and work!! Such a sweet idea!

21. June 6, 2018 / 1:16 pm

It’s always so sweet to thank your sponsors! You got to travel to some incredible places. I always love that I can work from home as well.

22. candy
    June 6, 2018 / 12:47 pm

What a wonderful way to thank your sponsors and help get them out and front and center again by doing a round up. Sure they will appreciate the extra time you give them.

23. June 6, 2018 / 12:32 pm

Sounds like you have had a great month I love reading this sponsor round up posts as it’s so interesting to see all the collabs you have worked on in one month.

24. June 6, 2018 / 11:16 am

I simply love your positive and grateful attitude! Sometimes we bloggers tend to forget to say thanks to our sponsors. You do it well!

25. robin rue
    June 6, 2018 / 10:19 am

I think it’s so nice that you take the extra time to thank your sponsors. I usually just do the post they ask for, but I love the idea of a thank you at the end of the month like this.

26. June 6, 2018 / 9:44 am

How lovely to say thanks. I must admit that i too feel lucky being able to work from home – opens up so many opportunities