{Monthly Series} June 2018 Goals

With only 8 days left to the month, I realised that I still haven’t shared my June 2018 Goals. I was busy working on other things I completely neglected to share the goals for the month. Nonetheless, it is better to be late than not to do it at all. With that attitude, I thought its time I shared a couple of the June 2018 Goals that I planned. But as is normal practice, let’s take a moment to review the May 2018 goals.

On many occasions I have shared on this blog why it is important to put some goals together. Not everyone has monthly goals, most opt for either weekly, quarterly or yearly. As much as I would like to share goals more often, I know I do not have the time to allocate to them. This is why I prefer monthly goals as its long enough to work on them but not too long. With that being said, let us review how I fared with the May 2018 Goals.

goals

Review of the May 2018 Goals

Often when I set goals, I set them at the beginning of the month and work through them. The goals below are those that I set at the beginning of May with intention of fulfilling throughout the month.

• Schedule posts in advance for the week and start a new posting schedule. PARTIAL
  • Submit pre-course assignment before the deadline. DONE
  • Resume Local adventures and visit National Trust properties. PARTIAL
  • Budget for the trip to Seoul. DONE
  • Book a surprise trip for my parent’s 30-anniversary coming up. PARTIAL
  • Make time for OH and arrange a romantic getaway. No relevant

Looking at the goals, I don’t think I did too badly as most of them are as good as done. I am still working on scheduling posts a week in advance, so far only managing 3-days maximum. Was very happy to have submitted my pre-assignment on time and now need to work on post assignment. As for the local adventures, I have only managed to visit to places in my area. Seoul trip was super incredible, I am excited to be heading back in a few months time. As for booking a trip for my parents, I found something but mum still doesn’t want to fly so doing something local. Anyway, I won’t give up on her yet and will push this goal to the next month.

June 2018 Goals

June 2018 Goals

I did pretty well with my May 2018 goals, even with only a few days left, I am excited to set June 2018 Goals. With just under 8 days left, what goals can I look to accomplish in such a short period of time? I pondered about this for a whole good minute and thought how about my goal for areas of my life? And with that I decided I would set goals based on several areas in my life.

Work

• Strive to meet all June deadlines
  • Buy a farewell present for a colleague
  • Work on my organisational skills

University

• Write up final assignment and submit before deadline {29-06-18}
  • Clear all pending fees
  • Enquire about final master’s dissertation plan

Blogging

• Schedule more posts for during the week
  • Write up all collaborative posts before end of month
  • Work on new blog schedule

Travel

Personal

• Put money aside for mortgage
  • Put money aside for taxes
  • A lot more time for self-care

As you can see even with just 8 days left to the month I have set some lovely goals. I am hoping I will be able to accomplish them, especially the deadline ones.

June 2018 Goals

1. June 29, 2018 / 3:01 am

I need to get back onto doing this. I need to make more time for the important! Thanks for reminding me 🙂

2. June 27, 2018 / 11:19 am

It’s great that you have done so well this month with your goals. The trip to Seoul does sound like it was great and it’s so nice that you think of your parents as well and want to book them a trip too. I never make monthly goals, maybe I should start to.

3. June 27, 2018 / 10:10 am

I love that you are holding yourself accountable, you will get all of them I am sure!

4. Gen
    June 27, 2018 / 6:44 am

I love your self care goals! I do bujo and i have monthly goals as well. 😊

5. Gen
    June 27, 2018 / 6:43 am

I love your self care goals! I do bujo and i have monthly goals as well.

6. June 27, 2018 / 2:46 am

What a nice post! I found that writing down my goals helps me complete them. I hope you accomplish what you want! Thanks for sharing. 🙂

7. Olga Zak
    June 26, 2018 / 11:38 am

Great post. I love setting goals and checking them off of a list. I like that you plan your goals. Thanks for sharing.

8. June 26, 2018 / 11:15 am

I have to admit, I stopped mid-April working on my goals. But I’m happy that I was able to accomplish so much even at the start of the year. I guess I just got so busy at work I forgot to go back to my goals list.

9. June 26, 2018 / 7:17 am

I have to start doing this as well. Making more precise goals and write them down. I think it helps to keep track of the progress.

10. June 26, 2018 / 5:49 am

Great post. I love setting goals and checking them off of a list. I have a list for home and one for work. I just started putting one together for my blogging efforts to keep on track.

11. June 26, 2018 / 4:16 am

This is a great list of goals to plan to succeed at for the month. I am not as organized to have a list of goals written out. I know what I hope to accomplish, and think about that, the next step would be to write it out.

12. June 25, 2018 / 2:49 pm

After reading your post I realized that I’m not writing any of my goals down. What am I even working towards? I love this and I’m going to get started on this today. Thanks for the post!

13. June 25, 2018 / 7:59 am

I like that you plan your goals. I do that too. It helps a lot with planning and better utilisation of my time.

14. June 24, 2018 / 3:09 am

I hope you’re almost done with that writing assignment!! Also, I can’t wait for you to go to Seoul!