Instagram
3   154
1   523
6   319
10   570
5   561

{Monthly Roundup} July 2018 Sponsors

July 2018 Sponsors is a monthly roundup post where I highlight the various collaborations we had on A July Dreamer. Every month end I dedicate an article to the many and wonderful brands and PRs I have had the opportunity to collaborate with. Blogging is hard work and requires sacrifices but its also nice to enjoy some of the perks of owning a Lifestyle blog.

The July 2018 Sponsors roundup is the seventh dedication post of the year thanking my Sponsors. A July Dreamer we collaborate with a variety of brands and companies. Visit our Work with Me page to find out our fees and types of collaborations we offer. Thank you, everyone, for supporting the brands that support me.

JULY-2018-SPONSORS

Recap of July 2018 Sponsors

Gratitude is something that is given to another without any expectation of reciprocation. It took me a year after I started collaborating with brands to realise I should show my gratitude. An ulterior motive arose when a reader said ‘it’s also a great recap for your readers’. Whilst my intention has always been to show my gratitude it is also a recap from my readers. With that in mind, here is a recap of the July 2018 Sponsors.

Fashion Sponsors

As a part-time fashion blogger, I am always happy to collaborate with various fashion brands. Our recent collaboration was with the brand UK Swimwear whom I had collaborated with before but on their lingerie line.  I chose to pair my white jeans with a swimsuit as opposed to a tank top or t-shirt. This outfit worked out well during the recent influencer event hosted by Icelolly. I was able to dress it up with heels and down with flats which were a good thing. The event was filled with games and incredible speakers from the industry sharing their successful tips.

July marks the start of summer and here in the UK, we’ve been having wonderful weather. I thought it was important to share the summer essentials that I always ensure I have. This year I have been fortunate enough to collaborate with Simply beach who sent me some swimwear. I have been wearing them none stop and can not get enough of them. Often I only wear the swimwear at the beach but of late I have been incorporating them into my everyday outfits.

Travel Sponsors

One thing I have greatly enjoyed sharing on the blog is all my travel tips and adventures. I am fortunate to be in a position where I can travel as often as I please. This year alone I have been to over 10 countries and 13+ cities in Europe and Asia. I do not take my being fortunate for granted, I am always grateful and work harder. In July I chose to stay close to home and travelled to the Lake District with my family. We enjoyed some glamping but also had some tents and sleeping backs from Millets and Blacks.

As a frequent traveller, I am often in pursuit of good airport transfer companies. I share some of my travel hacks which included booking airport transfers. Often my flights are too early in the morning or really late at night. I am always in need of ground transportation to and from the airport. And 90% of the time I do not trust local taxis for fear of tourist prices.

For those taking road trips this summer, we shared Europe’s Most Scenic Road Trips. I have been enjoying lots of road trips this summer with my sister. It made sense to share some tips on how to prepare for long road trips. Always check the car is in good condition and has had its yearly service checks. Whilst there are services out there that can support you should you break down, it is better to be safe than sorry.

Theme and ethos of this blog centres around Travel, Fashion and Lifestyle. I enjoy sharing my budget travels across the globe and within the UK. It gives me great pleasure to give an insight into my simple lifestyle. And also I love sharing outfit ideas even though I am not that fashionable. July was an amazing month where I worked with some lovely brands. Thank you all for your continued support and to the brands, thank you for working with us.

1. October 8, 2018 / 1:54 pm

Lots of lovely travel sponsors there and what a lovely roundup! x

2. Angela Ricardo Bethea
    October 8, 2018 / 1:54 pm

You really did a great job and some great sponsors this JULY! You are so lucky, by the way, you look gorgeous on your outfit.

3. October 8, 2018 / 1:54 pm

Oh wow I love this idea of sharing your sponsors for the month and wow you have been busy. What was the Ice Lolly event like? I really wanted to go but couldn’t make it

Laura x

4. October 8, 2018 / 1:54 pm

What an awesome July you had! Love how you have teamed the white jeans up – definitely a casual look a lot of people could pull off.

5. October 8, 2018 / 1:54 pm

You’ve worked with some great people recently, love the swimming costume!

6. October 8, 2018 / 1:54 pm

I’m impressed with how much travel you have fitted in! It’s lovely that we’ve been having such a gorgeous Summer and it’s nice to be able to wear clothes here that we’d normally only wear on holiday.

7. October 8, 2018 / 1:54 pm

I love road trips, although not so much with the kids in tow. Looks and sounds like you have been having a great summer

8. October 8, 2018 / 1:54 pm

oh glamping sounds so good. We are yet to work with a sponsor on a family holiday but it’s a goal for us. I wouldn’t mind trying out a Yurt. Sounds like some great sponsors here!

9. Hannah Swancott
    October 8, 2018 / 1:54 pm

You’ve done so much and worked with some brilliant sponsors! That’s absolutely amazing!

10. October 8, 2018 / 1:54 pm

I really love this idea in a round up. It looks like you had a busy July.

11. October 8, 2018 / 1:54 pm

It sounds like you’ve managed to get some great collaborations this month! You’re so lucky you’ve had so many opportunities to travel too x

12. October 8, 2018 / 1:54 pm

I love road trips, it’s fabulous how blogging gives you some great opportunities isn’t it?! Where is your favourite road trip destination? I think mine is Iceland

13. October 8, 2018 / 1:53 pm

Some great sponsors from July, it’s good to showcase all the brands you’ve worked with x

14. Angela Ricardo Bethea
    August 21, 2018 / 2:51 am

15. August 20, 2018 / 12:29 pm

Lots of lovely travel sponsors there and what a lovely roundup! x

16. August 19, 2018 / 12:22 pm

You’ve worked with some great people recently, love the swimming costume!

17. August 18, 2018 / 11:18 am

18. August 18, 2018 / 12:52 am

I really love this idea in a round up. It looks like you had a busy July.

19. August 17, 2018 / 7:09 pm