September 2018 goals are part of the monthly goal series where I document my plans for the month. Each month is different in terms of the goals that I set and September is no different. As a planner by nature, it’s normal for me to set goals and I love to-do lists.
Every month I start it with a set of clear and smart goals in order to be productive. Last month I shared some tips on how one can be productive in life. Of late, I have been putting the tips I shared to use and glad to same they helped me to be more products. I will set it didn’t work always but the tips definitely helped on most days.
Recap of August 2018 Goals
As is normal practice here, I am a great believer in recapping previous plans as that’s the only way to progress. Whenever I set goals, I always make sure I allocate some time to review them throughout the month. Then before I set the next goals, I take a moment to review my progress. With that in mind, here are the previous month goals;
- August Travels – book hotels and plan some day trips for; Zagreb,
- Ljubljana, Newquay and Cologne. COMPLETED
- Schedule in personal time. FAILED
- Start saving again for a mortgage. FAILED
- Find ways to overcome the summer slump PARTIAL
- Creating a new blogging schedule. FAILED
- Schedule more content throughout the month. FAILED
As you can see I did pretty poorly in August but this doesn’t bring my spirits down. I am a strong believer
September 2018 Goals
Whenever September begins, I always think of it as another new start to the year, an academic year. As the leaves start to change colour, kids are back to school and the weather gets cooler. Putting all of these aside, here are the September 2018 Goals.
- Schedule in personal time.
- Start saving again for a mortgage.
- Find ways to overcome the blogging slump
- Creating a new blogging schedule.
- Schedule more content throughout the month.
Looking through all my September goals for the last couple years, I seem to want rest. This month is no different, I do want to schedule in some alone time but also be more productive.