• {Monthly Roundup} Fashion Favourites September 2018

Fashion favourites September 2018 is part of a monthly roundup of favourite pieces have loved last month. In this article, I hope to share all the items that caught my eye and any recent purchases. I am a stronger believer in the quote ‘Fashion Fits All’. We are all unique individuals and our shopping sense should reflect that.

Unless the August Fashion Favourites, in September I shared few fashion articles. These were geared towards welcoming the new season, Autumn and shared some essential items. Autumn hasn’t always been a favourite season of mine but of late, have loved it. With that being said, here are the fashion favourites September 2018 roundup.

Fashion Favourites September 2018

Fashion Favourites September 2018; What I loved

September always signifies the start of autumn and the school year. This year I found myself wanting to buy some back to school essentials. Not sure why, but for the first time since I started my master’s program, I wanted to buy stationery. But outside of reminiscing about school, I have been loving a couple of items this autumn.

Skinny Jeans from JustFab – I am a sucker for a good pair of skinny jeans. Whenever I am shopping online on JustFab, I only ever pick handbags and shoes. Last year I bought some ripped boyfriend jeans which I love and wanted to try others. The two pairs of skinny jeans I purchased are soft and stretchy plus they give my bum a little lift. I highly recommend these pairs of jeans are they are so cute and a great fit.

Ankle Boots – I have a collection of ankle boots from all my favourite shops. New Look, JustFab, H&M, Primark and many more, I can not get enough of them. Whenever autumn starts, I pull out all my best ankle boots and style them with skinny jeans. The recent pair that I bought is from. JustFab, they are a nice fit and have worn them for 2 weeks straight.

Autumn Fashion

Jacket
    Coat
    Blouse
    Leggings
    Skinny Jeans
    Shirt Dress

Shirt Dress – another JustFab purchase is a beautiful shirt dress that became my airport outfit. Together with the ankle boots, I wore the shirt dress to/from the airport. The shirt dress is nicely made, a beautiful cut and so comfortable.

The entire time I was in Seoul, I was alternating between, skinny jeans and a shirt dress. Both were paired with ankle boots, I added tights to the shirt dress when it was colder.

Fashion Favourites September 2018; Autumn 2018

As previously mentioned, I shared a couple of fashion articles on here, all centred around autumn. Whilst Summer is my favourite month, Autumn does come close second because it’s the middle child between Summer and Winter. For the Fashion Favourites September 2018, here are the few articles I put together.

Fashion Favourites September 2018

Around mid-September, the weather became chilly and called for some Autumn Essentials. I am one of those people who loves changing my wardrobe over to match the season. A little ritual I practice is decluttering (give, burn, replace) my closet every 6 weeks. Because of this little ritual, I was able to find my Autumn Accessories that had fallen behind my closet. After the decluttering, I was able to put together my Autumn Fashion Capsule, the minimalist version.

What were some of you favourite fashion pieces in September? Did you have to replace any of your all-time favourites?

1. October 11, 2018 / 9:16 am

Shirt dresses are the best, it’s awesome how comfy they feel and they’re easy to style as well. I just love the picks that you shared. Ankle boots are a fave come fall.

2. October 10, 2018 / 3:23 pm

This is my favorite clothing time of year. I want to get some ankle boots. I don’t have any and I feel like I am missing out.

3. October 10, 2018 / 5:11 am

Fall is the ultimate season for fashion neither very cold nor hot. I love wearing boots in fall and also love to wear light coats.

4. Fatima
      October 9, 2018 / 11:05 pm

Comfortable clothes are my favourite! I can’t wear anything that makes me feel uneasy no matter how pretty that looks. I need to buy some more winter clothing and I’m really looking forward to it.

5. October 9, 2018 / 5:56 pm

Ooo I love the Chandler bag, very stylish! I’m on the hunt for a new bag!

6. Kathy
      October 9, 2018 / 4:20 pm

I love fall fashion as well. You get to bundle up and look great while doing it. Fall has always been my favorite time of year for fashion.

7. October 9, 2018 / 2:34 pm

Layering up is my favorite reason for fall. There is some many options! The skinny jeans are PERFECT for the fall to go with a big ling sweater!

8. October 9, 2018 / 12:14 pm

That Chandler shoulder bag is breathtaking! Love the shape and that cognac color it’s featured in.

9. October 9, 2018 / 11:20 am

I love autumn because it gives me a chance to wear boots every day and to get my faux fur coat collection out.

10. October 9, 2018 / 9:59 am

I’m a big fan of JustFab boots! I just wish they did them in smaller sizes. I’m a 3 and I have to go up half a size as all their shoes and boots start at a 3.5 🙁

Louise x

11. October 9, 2018 / 7:30 am

I LOVE fall fashion!! Bring on the cardigans, booties and jeans!!

12. October 9, 2018 / 3:14 am

I love fall fashion. I already cleaned up our closet and got our fall outfits ready.

13. October 9, 2018 / 2:14 am

It’s hot here, still. No jeans or boots here. Such unusual weather here. I am dying for cute fall clothes.

14. October 8, 2018 / 11:41 pm

I can’t wait for the fall season to really begin. Bring out all the snuggly sweaters and scarfs!

15. October 8, 2018 / 9:42 pm

I love skinny jeans paired with ankle boots in the fall. I have to replace a few in my collection.

16. October 8, 2018 / 8:50 pm

It so fun browsing Fall fashion post that has good selection of clothing like this post
      I like trying stylish boots, skinny jeans, Sweaters and scarfs. Makes me want to shop more for the coming holidays.

17. robin rue
      October 8, 2018 / 8:43 pm

I am so happy for fall. I just brought my Uggs out of storage and am so excited for boot weather.

18. October 8, 2018 / 7:40 pm

There are so many cute items here. I love the wardrobe of fall, like boots and sweaters. I want to get a shirt dress this year!

19. Melissa Chapman
      October 8, 2018 / 5:04 pm

Another season goes by and it is time to get a new wardrobe for this cooler weather. I will use some of these ideas as the fall is here now.

20. October 8, 2018 / 1:01 pm

I love this time of year for fashion, I am all about layering up. I love skinny jeans too

21. October 8, 2018 / 1:01 pm

I love this time of year because I can wear my skinny jeans and cosy jumpers again!

22. October 8, 2018 / 1:01 pm

What some awesome ideas for September fashion, I have to admit it has been forever since I did a wardrobe refresh I should really think about doing one soon!

23. October 8, 2018 / 1:01 pm

I love skinny jeans and ankle boots for autumn. It is such a timeless and classic look!
      C x

24. Candy
      October 8, 2018 / 1:01 pm

Everyone is wearing skinny jeans and ankle boots. Looks great and is very comfortable. Need several different types good books

25. October 8, 2018 / 1:01 pm

Wow refreshing your wardrobe every 6 weeks is a big commitment but lots of fun I expect. Mich x

26. Candy