Instagram
2   44
1   473
6   302
10   564
5   561

{Monthly Series} October 2018 Goals

October 2018 goals are part of the monthly goal-setting series where I share my plans for the month. At the start of each month, I take some time to think of things I want to accomplish. As a go orientated person, I love planning out the month to have direction and purpose.

Anyone can set goals, but how many take the time to set smart goals and accomplish them. It is not all about ticking off the box, it is about giving oneself some structure. Before I share the October 2018 goals, it is important to review last month’s goals.

Recap of the September 2018 Goals

I am a stronger belief in that, you can only move forward by learning from the past. By reviewing the past, you can learn and not the make the same mistakes in your future. This is why I make a point of reviewing my past goals to prepare for the new month’s goals.

• Schedule in personal time. SUCCESS – spent 2 weeks in Seoul taking care of me
  • Start saving again for a mortgage. PARTIALusing a new app to save money little by little
  • Find ways to overcome the blogging slump. SUCCESS – shared over 30 posts
  • Creating a new blogging schedule. FAILED – no schedule to follow, posting whenever
  • Schedule more content throughout the month.  PARTIAL – wrote posts on the day

Looking through the past month’s goals, I realised I did better than last month. There are some goals that I will need to re-look at and take a different approach. That is what goal setting is about, learning from the past. Seeing that last month’s strategy did not work, for the October 2018 Goals, I will take a different approach.

October 2018 Goals

Every new month is an opportunity to try again, look at what worked and what didn’t. Throughout September, I found myself is motivation to do lots of blogging commitments. I am not sure why but I am glad to have my blogging mojo back and hope its here to stay.

• Monthly personal time and Self-care
  • Continue to save little by little for the mortgage
  • Share more local adventures
  • Reach out to more brands for possible collaborations
October 2018 Goals

One thing I truly enjoyed in September was to take time to take care of me. Personal time and self-care are so important, I feel more rejuvenated and happier. I don’t want to overwhelm myself, therefore, I am only setting a few tasks as part of my October 2018 goals.

1. October 8, 2018 / 1:01 pm

Well done you! Sounds like you are right on track!

2. October 8, 2018 / 1:01 pm

Well done on smashing your September goals. I hope you do even better this month.

3. October 8, 2018 / 1:01 pm

I think I need to take a leaf out of your book and take some time for myself. I stress out about my blog way too much, and I think it shows. I need to relax and look after myself more and then I think I’ll start writing better posts etc. Good luck with your October goals 🙂

Louise x

4. October 8, 2018 / 1:01 pm

30 posts is amazing! We need to stick to a schedule- that’s why we’re trying #Vlogtober x good luck with your October goals x

5. October 8, 2018 / 1:01 pm

Looks like you did great with your goals! I always find September such a hard month to reach my targets as you feel you are constantly chasing your tail once the Summer is over!

6. October 8, 2018 / 1:01 pm

I am terrible for scheduling content, I need to be more organised

7. October 8, 2018 / 1:01 pm

Great goals. One of mine is to get 300 followers on instagram account that I just started. It’s always inspiring to see what other people’s goals are. Thanks for sharing!

8. October 8, 2018 / 1:01 pm

Sounds like you are all set for October! Good luck with saving up for the mortgage hun x

9. October 8, 2018 / 1:01 pm

Well done with your September goals! It is great that you managed to take some time for yourself as I’m sure it will help with your mojo.
    I just decided to start setting monthly goals as well. I often get distracted or carried away (Oh why not start this awesome unrelated training!). I’m wishing that my October goals will help me stay a bit more on the path!

10. October 4, 2018 / 6:13 pm

I am terrible for scheduling content, I need to be more organised

11. October 4, 2018 / 11:33 am

Louise x

12. October 3, 2018 / 8:04 pm

13. October 3, 2018 / 11:16 am

14. October 3, 2018 / 7:57 am

15. October 2, 2018 / 7:41 pm

Well done you! Sounds like you are right on track!

16. October 2, 2018 / 1:15 pm