Affirmation in simple terms means speaking something into existence, an essential step necessary to achieve goals. Anyone can set goals, but it takes a lot of hard work, planning, visualization and much more to achieve goals. Whilst these 15 simple ways to achieve goals work wonders, I have found these 15 Affirmations for Achieving Goals work too. Goal affirmations are paramount in order to not only stay motivated but achieve your goals.
People often ask, what is the point of setting goals? It is a common question and the answer is simple, to give yourself something to aspire to. Often people set goals in order to progress both at work and in their personal lives. But setting goals doesn’t work for everyone, it is important to ensure you focus on setting achievable goals. Once that is done, you need to constantly be aware of what you wish to achieve.
In this article, our aim is to share 15 Affirmations for Achieving Goals that I use daily. There are many resources online with a multitude of affirmations that can help you stay motivated to achieve goals.
15 Affirmations for Achieving Goals
When you set goals, what plans to do you have in place in order to achieve the set goals? How do you intend on staying motivated long enough to accomplish your goals? Especially for those setting yearly, quarterly even monthly goals, what is your plan of action?
The following 15 Affirmations for Achieving Goals are some that I use on a daily basis. It’s all well and good writing down affirmations, it’s even more important speak them into existence daily. I speak my affirmations every morning and every evening specifically these 15 Affirmations for Achieving Goals.
- Giving up is easy. I will continue striving for my goals.
- I know that I can achieve anything I set out to do
- With a little coffee, I can do anything
- I have the power to achieve any goal I set
- I am committed to and focused on my goals
- I concentrate all my efforts on the things I want to accomplish in life.
- I faith in myself and in my goals
- A little work, dedication and motivation and I can accomplish anything
- I set and achieve challenging and worthwhile goals.
- I plan my work and I work my plan.
- I am committed 100% to make my goals a reality
- Every day, I am closer and closer to achieving my goals
- I am a do-er and get things done
- In my mind’s eye, I visualize the attainment of my goals
- I am a goal getter
It is often said, anyone can make and set goals but only a few can accomplish them. And why is that only a few end up accomplishing their goals regardless of the frequency? It is because they go beyond just writing the goals down, they plan, visualize, constantly review, adjust, strategize and set affirmations.
It is important to note that affirmations should resonate within you and your situation, and can be written by yourself or others. Do you ever set affirmations to accompany your goals? What are some of your favourite affirmations that you use in your life?