Live Life & Love #4

Welcome to the fourth installment of 3Ls (Live Life & Love), this series is where I try to capture everything that has happened in the closing week and also what has been happening on both my blogs and other social media networks.

Love me beauty

wantable 3

//Live

Living pretty happily though, on Thursday got some news that almost derailed my trip to Munich beginning of next month. I was so upset but then I remembered my motto and YOLO I started smiling, anyway as  I write this post the wrong has now been rectified. My 2nd blog MC is doing well, my Top 5 Friday was well received so thinking of doing more posts like that. If you didn’t check out the post in question click HERE.

//Life

Busy busy so much that tomorrow’s post and Wednesday’s post are scheduled and will look something like the images above which I am sure you recognize and so will know what posts will be on this blog tomorrow and Wednesday. I just love the schedule tools that both WordPress and blogger have, there are life saves especially when you really want to post on blog (for you) but know time is of the essence and you cant manage it.

//Love

I have been loving quite a few things recently, obviously the beauty boxes above and the feel and flow of so many things in my life both good and bad. I tend not to dwell on the bad stuff in life too much because when I do I get lost in time and waste so much energy. This weekend I have had so much free time that Friday night I did not sleep because I was busy discovering all these new blogs, reading them and actually enjoying 90% of them. I followed over a 100 I feel good because when insomnia calls I have an answer.

So that’s my Live Life & Love things for this week, what are yours?

1. Brittnei Washington
    May 13, 2014 / 1:14 am

You’re so right about dwelling on the bad stuff in life. I’m glad you are able to work with the scheduled posting. I’ve heard that sometimes it will schedule an older saved version of the post in WordPress so I’ve been afraid to use it 🙁 Thanks so much for sharing this update with us at Countdown in Style!

• May 13, 2014 / 5:39 am

I didn’t know that about WordPress I should be on a lookout from now on.
      x

• May 11, 2014 / 9:02 pm

I know what you mean, thanks for stopping by Sophie

2. london_unattached
    May 11, 2014 / 10:24 am

Lovely post again. you are a real dreamer I think?

• May 11, 2014 / 2:45 pm

Thank you so much! I am a dreamer indeed lol

3. May 11, 2014 / 7:29 am

Woah what a brilliant idea! Well let’s see, My Live this week has defo been challenged because I’m always waiting to hear whether I got the job I went for the 4th interview, but more so this week – and still no news! Life is very busy too, I have lots of work and preparation for these interviews but also I have been writing posts for my Sexy blog which I hadn’t managed to achieve in weeks because of said preparation!!! And Love, my son of course, my challenging best friend, my beautiful feel good home, my Sexy blog and all the Sexy bloggers who comment, share, tweet, it makes me feel loved 🙂

• May 11, 2014 / 7:36 am

Thank you for stopping by! I know how you feel about preparing for interviews then not hearing anything! I went through that myself this gone Jan/Feb I felt like an expert on all these companies but most didn’t even get back to me to say sorry you didn’t get the job. But I was patient and I ended up with 4 offers in one day couldn’t believe it, now I am happily working for my best choice so stay strong and it will happen for you real soon.

• May 11, 2014 / 7:38 am

Thank you Miranda for your support. It has been tough this past year but I will get one eventually, it’s bound to happen someday!!!

• May 11, 2014 / 7:47 am

It is more than just bound to it will. If I was to explain how 2014 started you would ask why I even bother smiling but then again with each person situations are hard and difficult in different ways. Stay strong is my advice and if you needed motivator hook me up.