Hi there and welcome to August, were is the time going? I still can’t believe that August is here as so much has happened and is happening and I am so excited. Over a couple of weeks ago now I was afforded an opportunity to review a phone case by Karri “Phone back pockets”.
I am one of those people who for one reason or other I prefer to travel light and that includes leaving my purse at home. I really like walking around lightly and Karri has made it easy for me by this little creation. I wanted to point out the pros and cons to this little product.
- Sleek design
- Fit for purpose
- Sticks like glue
- Can remove easily
- Can carry at least 2 cards
- Comes in variety of colours
- Used friendly
- Doesn’t affect the use of the phone
- For going out on the town and carrying a clutch this fits snugly
- Good only if you carrying cards not cash or coins
- Compared to others on the market, this is very limited
- Personally I think the price is too steep
I love this little product and the convenience of it too. I love the fact that it comes in so many colors.
** Don’t forget my Blogaversary giveaway it ends today **
I received the product mentioned above in exchange for an honest review and no monetary was received. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.