The Future: Dream Bedroom plus a dress

Dream Bedroom

Though I never really put much thought into my future wedding and what I want to wear, (apart from it being one of the happiest days of my life) I have thought at great length what I want my future home to look like; particularly the bedroom. I do not know why but I just love thinking and even planning what I want the bedroom to look like, what colours to use, in what season and sometimes even colours to suit my mood. I have done (bulldozed) a few of my wants (future plans) into my current room but its not yet my future bedroom and to keep me at bay with my crazy ideas I turned to polyvore to start creating a room for my current mood which I think suites the current weather/season.

curtains 1 curtains3For me, aside from a relaxing decor and very very comfy bed which I can disappear into after a long day at work the most important thing are the types of curtains I have. With insomnia being my best friend I need curtains which are will be my best buddies, if I wake up at stupid o’clock and fall back to sleep around 7 or 8am when its daylight I need curtains that will give me the illusion of night time not the Zambian summer. I was happy to be introduced to curtains market an online store where they sell different types of curtains to meet your hearts desire which for me was finding curtains that would fit my needs (insomnia), my ideal decor and are of reasonable price. I think I have found them on curtains market without a doubt. When I read this description of the blackout curtains I was checking out I knew nothing could beat them off my top spot – “Thermal insulated blackout curtains can create a comfortable environment for you. This curtain has many features. It can create a good place for you to sleep and rest and also can keep warm in winter and proof the hot in summer. The dark coffee is very generous and can make your room tidier. ” Who could resist such curtains??

About curtainsmarket.com is a professional home curtains online store. We are aimed at offering our clients first-class service and cheapest products with good quality. Meanwhile, we have strict requirements on ourselves, and hope every customer can be satisfied.

Now the dress…

My obsession with bridesmaid dresses even just party or special occasion dresses in general has really continued. I love finding new websites to check out and explore as well as broaden my choices. I was introduced to we prom dresses recently and it brought back memories of my missed-out prom days. I did not attend any of my high-school or college proms but I managed to attend my university ball my one and only (was 007 theme of course I had to go). If I had a chance to go to my prom again and I had we prom dress to shop from I would be in earthly heaven. Though I never went to mine I was very involved in my friend’s who did and loved their dresses which were epic and the one that stuck in my mind is something like this….

A one-shoulder piece dress

we promdress

I just fell in love with the colour, the design and just the beauty of the dress. I wish I could wear this to my brother’s wedding this may as I think this is absolutely stunning and such a knock-out dress. What do you think? I love the variety of clothes that this company has and the price is not too outrageous plus shipping is free such a wonderful bonus.

Check out these two online stores to find some new curtains for your home or a new dress from that special lady.

myrabev-signature

[wysija_form id=”1″]

1. Michelle Hwee
    February 21, 2015 / 5:52 am

Wow definitely a beautiful bedroom setting! I love the gray color scheme! It’s not too gloomy and its just the perfect mix! I really love the dual color curtains, it just looks great together. As for the dress, wowza! I am truly in love with this!! I love the color pink and the sparkles! Also the one shoulder is just too pretty!

2. holliepollard
    February 20, 2015 / 3:31 am

It’s nice to dream and plan. Personally I find my vision of what I want changes often, currently my bedroom is nice and bright in orange and white where I have darker colors in other parts of the house. Part of fun of life is choosing how we will decorate it.

3. February 19, 2015 / 7:59 pm

I am all about the grey… I have been on that bandwagon for years now and I just love it. It is the perfect neutral because it is not too dark and not to bland. I love some of the accessories you choose also. Nicely done!

4. leirs
    February 19, 2015 / 10:40 am

I like that you really thought about the color palette.So many pick a
    color that is not neutral when designing a room. I also love that dress as well and If I had to go to my prom all over again will definitely pick that dress too.

5. February 19, 2015 / 8:38 am

I love the colors you picked for your bedroom. I can’t wait til we move and I can find a place so I can plan all the decor for all of the rooms. Doesn’t stop me from planning now, haha. The black out curtains are PERFECT! I have those in my room. omg amazing! I love it being dark during the day so I can sleep.

6. owensmom
    February 19, 2015 / 4:14 am

Love the greys for the bedroom. Very classy! Also, I have to admit having black out curtains is so nice. We now use them in all the bedrooms and I want some in the living area, too!

7. Jennifer Juro
    February 19, 2015 / 1:58 am

These are beautiful picks or a bedroom!! Black out curtains are a must for me with our weird travel schedule sometimes we need to nap or crash during the day. I love that prom dress the color is amazing!

8. February 18, 2015 / 11:54 pm

Alright so that lamp you showed there? Saw an identical (not even kidding you) one at Ross last week. It was on clearance for $20, but the other one (with a prettier lamp shade) was $24. I nearly bought both but i wasn’t sure if it’d fit on my night stands. So I opted out.

I am currently re-doing our master bedroom, and these pieces are right up my alley. I love the tufted headboard. We had to say goodbye to our double-sized bed headboard that was simialr to the one you showed 🙁

9. Tanya T. Lara
    February 18, 2015 / 2:49 pm

What great drapes! I love the tone on tone combination. And lovely dress.

10. February 14, 2015 / 11:28 am

I love blackout curtains and I plan and re-plan my rooms all the time I spend hours on pinterest looking at home I want my future home to be. I’m in need of a dress also so will be looking on that dress website

• February 14, 2015 / 11:46 am

I am scared of pinterest too many ‘perfect’ homes lol just want something simple.

11. February 14, 2015 / 11:06 am

Those curtains are lovely. I am big fan of blackout curtains, makes such a difference!

• February 14, 2015 / 11:16 am

It definitely does especially for insomnia sufferers like me

12. Sarah Stevens
    February 14, 2015 / 11:03 am

oh my god i love that dress so girly yet smart and love the detailing 🙂

• February 14, 2015 / 11:16 am

Thanks Sarah I have been in love with this type of dress for the longest time