{GBU} The Happening ~ WEEK ELEVEN

GBU

Hi there and welcome to The Happening the Good the Bad and the Ugly GBU, on this first Thursday of June. Can not believe May is gone but it was such a lovely month even though it was so busy. Though it may only be the 4th day of June I have been so busy it is crazy, I am in desperate need of a holiday and end of July can not come fast enough.

So here is the happenings sinceย last Thursday

The Good

My bed FINALLY arrived yesterday, I let the delivery guys assemble it for me even though I could have done it myself but I really wanted them to as sleeping on the air bed for almost 2 weeks had my old bones ready to break.

I bought a TV stand last week which required two people to assemble but I did it myself with no help, very proud of me. This week I bought a coffee table which I also assembled myself, I always used to depend on other people to do such things for me but honestly I can do it myself.

I bought a sofa bed which I am hoping will be delivered before the weekend as I am loving how beautiful my new home is shaping up to be.

I am slowly integrating my sister into the blogging world and last week she wrote a sponsored post for a client of mine with guidance from me and they paid $100 (ยฃ63.10) and she was so pleased.

I have been invited to a lovely blogger event this Sunday in London can not wait it’s been a while since I went to a blogger event.

I don’t mean to brag but I had 6 companies contact me to work with me in one day and all agreed to my terms it has been such a wonderful experience now all I need is another set of fingers and head to change over when I feel tired. So blessed and so grateful.

I was asked to be an ambassador for my country (former) for a mobile company that I love already, such a huge honour I am loving it.

The Bad

In the hopes of furnishing my home I have gone completely off the reservation and my budgeting and planning has really gone off the trail.

Though I am very pleased with my handy work assembling the TV stand and coffee table my arms are still sore and working in an office typing all day has really done a number on my wrist.

The Ugly

My boss has gone off on sick leave for the next six weeks or so and its weird for me now, as I miss her.

That’s all the fun and games I have had for the last 7 days, how has yours been?

myrabev-signature[wysija_form id=”2″]

1. June 9, 2015 / 1:19 pm

I like blog segments like this. It is like following your favorite talk show.

Anyway, nice to hear that you are fixing your place. I guess we are up for more good news in the next GBU.
    Pinay Mommy Online recently posted…The Art of Color CoordinationMy Profile

2. June 6, 2015 / 2:25 am

Ahh I’m SOOOO bad with putting things together. I can’t even put together simple toys for my nine month old daughter!
    Lauren White recently posted…Five on FridayMy Profile

3. Rebecca Swenor
    June 5, 2015 / 11:45 am

It sounds like you are having very positive happenings going on in your life which is truly a blessing. Good for you. Hopefully things will be going that way for me soon. I think it is awesome you are helping your sister which I call paying it forward. Thanks for sharing.

4. June 5, 2015 / 9:48 am

Cool you’re fixing your place! You should forgive yourself about going over-budget. I think everybody does when they’re redecorating. Enjoy your new digs..
    Tanya recently posted…Santorini without the crowdsMy Profile

5. June 5, 2015 / 9:42 am

Im a single girl also living that apartment life. You are doing a way better job than me, I can’t assemble anything to save my life

6. June 5, 2015 / 9:08 am

am really happy to know that finally your bed arrived. you are missing your boos ? seriously ๐Ÿ˜€ it seems that sshe is the nice one :p

7. CourtneyLynne
    June 5, 2015 / 3:51 am

Great job on the tv stand!! I hate putting furniture together! It’s such a pain lol

8. June 4, 2015 / 3:26 pm

I seem to always blow my budget when decorating. I have all intentions of staying within budget, but it never happens. I’ve actually had a great week and I’m looking forward to “Girls Weekend Away” with my daughters.
    Alli recently posted…Best of Signs Vinyl Banner ReviewMy Profile

9. June 4, 2015 / 2:43 pm

What a busy week! I can’t assemble furniture myself. I’ve tried so many times so good for you! I would have been in tears and so beyond frustrated!

10. June 4, 2015 / 12:17 pm

What a busy week! I’m like you when it comes to assembling furniture — I can do it myself, but I MUCH prefer to let the delivery guys do it for me ๐Ÿ™‚
    Megan Elford recently posted…Hello, BeautifulMy Profile

11. Robin Rue (@massholemommy)
    June 4, 2015 / 10:52 am

Good for you for getting that tv stand assembled. I always have such a hard time assembling things like that by myself ๐Ÿ™‚

12. June 4, 2015 / 8:56 am

Oh sucks that your boss is on leave. As for me, my week has only been stressful. Proud of you of not asking help to assemble the stand.