• {Wordless} NYC Grand Central Park

I can not believe it’s been a week already since I returned from the states. Today’s wordless post I am sharing some of the pictures I took whilst at grand central park in NYC.

signature

1. November 26, 2015 / 8:17 pm

Central Park is incredible isn’t it?! I’ve been to New York twice and am desperate to go back. Central Park just feels so magical, I think because so many movies have been filmed there you feel like you’re in a movie! x

2. November 26, 2015 / 8:52 am

Stunning photos, would love to go there some day 🙂 xx

3. November 25, 2015 / 10:41 pm

I would love to visit the states, my husband has visited but not me. Lovely photos, I would love to visit central park! x

4. November 25, 2015 / 8:21 pm

I would love to go to America and visit Central Park. New York is at the top of my travel wish list x

5. November 25, 2015 / 8:07 pm

I love Central Park, I’ve been lucky enough to visit a couple of times. I remember the zoo and the horse drawn carriages as if it was yesterday. Hope you have z brilliant time in the city X

6. November 25, 2015 / 4:03 pm

I have always wanted to go to New York it really is a hub of American culture. What was your favourite part about it.

7. November 25, 2015 / 2:27 pm

Oh, I adore central park! This is making me homesick! I’m from NY & live in Ireland now. Enjoy your Thanksgiving tomorrow! x

8. November 25, 2015 / 8:14 am

I went to New York in 2010 and loved it. Your post is really making me want to go back and have a walk through the park. You take stunning pictures

9. November 15, 2015 / 8:44 pm

It’s a dream of mine to go to New York and take a stroll through grand central park.
      Love this photos hun – Captured it beautifully 🙂