The Happy List #3 – all the good

All the good is the theme this week for The Happy List series check out last week’s Happy List. This week has been by far the most amazing week of my life in 2017. It has been such an amazing week that every time I wake up I want to pinch myself, I keep asking did that really happen. Life has been so good to me that even the bad times have been amazing. They say you only get to really appreciate the good once you experience the bad. The bad has not broken me but strengthen my resolve to live a life that I want and God intended. I believe in taking stock of your blessings and never forget where you come from.

all the good

The Happy List #3 – all the good

{1} Milestones

I am turning 30 on July 7, this milestone was one I wasn’t ready to admit or even declare. You see I had my human plans of being married and having 2.5 kids by 30. I am 29 years old single, no kids and very happy. The things I wanted and dreamt about daily did not happen. I was disheartened yes but I am still not giving up. I believe I have everything that I need at this point in time in my life. Many people tell me they wish they had what I have. I too am guilty of wishing I had what some of them have, marriage and kids. But I have learnt it’s not my time, I have learnt to stay in my lane and enjoy what I have now.

{2} Bucketlists

Part of my 30 Before thirty bucketlist I intend to visit 30 Countries Before July 7th. Would you believe me if I told you in the next 7 weeks I have booked flights to visit 5 countries? 2 weeks ago it looked like an impossibility to be able to visit 5 Countries in 9 weeks and 7 weeks to go I have it in hand. Like I said, life has been good to me especially this week more than most. You can take a peak of my Bucketlist and 17 places I tend to visit in 2017. You can stab a guess as to which countries I will be visiting in the next 7 weeks, today I give you a clue to one ~ Indonesia.

{3} New Adventures

I am glad to report that after many issues with the DVLA and finally getting my licence back I now have a car. The crazy {fun} things that have happened this week could not have prepared me for this. I am too excited and every waking moment I am thinking and dreaming about my new car. Have already taken it for a spin around my folks place and hopefully this new week I can do the same around mine.

Whilst I want to share more of all the good that has happened to me I think three is enough for now. Let me be clear, my life is not perfect nor easy and nothing is free. I put my trust in the lord, I work hard and count my blessings always. In this life I have come to know to ALWAYS see the good in the bad and don’t let the bad break you. Use the bad to learn a lesson and teach yourself the better way.

Wishing you a lovely Bank holiday weekend {UK} and Memorial Weekend {USA} and others who are celebrating.

1. Angela Milnes
    June 6, 2017 / 3:58 am

That’s awesome your turning thirty! I am in my 30’s too! I only met my hubby at age 29 and now we are happy and living the dream (besides my illness). Everything does happen at the right time and your right to enjoy the lane your in and be happy. Enjoy your travel… it sounds exciting!

2. fashion-mommy
    June 4, 2017 / 11:06 am

Good luck with that bucket list, your travel plans sound so exciting.

3. Melanie Edjourian
    June 3, 2017 / 6:32 pm

Glad to hear that you have your license back and a car that’s great news. Congratulations on the new car x

4. Clarissa
    June 3, 2017 / 10:37 am

Sounds like your plans are going in the right direction and can’t wait to read about your holidays!! Amazing just wish I could fly away into the sun hehe

5. Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes
    June 3, 2017 / 10:10 am

30 and happy…thats all that counts! Yay for your new car! How exciting for you 🙂

6. Louise Smith
    June 3, 2017 / 12:36 am

Ooh, good luck with the travel bucket list! I’ve only ever visited 4 countries so that’s something I’d love to do 🙂

Louise x

7. Hungry_Healthy_Happy
    June 2, 2017 / 7:46 pm

30 is still so young. You have plenty of time to do all those things that you dreamt of.

8. Becca Talbot
    June 2, 2017 / 6:58 pm

We’re birthday buddies – I’m 30 on 8 July. And like you I had wanted all those things, kids, husband etc. I don’t have any of them yet, but I’ve sure had fun on the way to 30 x

9. June 2, 2017 / 4:30 pm

You have done so many amazing things at the age of 30 – you should be proud for sure!

10. June 2, 2017 / 11:50 am

That’s great that you will see 5 new countries in the near future! I
    will be 30 in less than half a month and to be honest, I am scared of
    it. As you said, our mother’s plans did not come true yet.

11. June 2, 2017 / 10:43 am

Wow I can’t believe how many countries you’re going to, I have slowed down a bit this year but I want to book at least two more mini trips x

12. June 1, 2017 / 9:33 pm

I am so glad to hear that you had a good week and I hope that you have a wonderful birthday on the 7th ! Good luck hun x

13. Mummy Times Two
    June 1, 2017 / 9:03 pm

I hope you have a lovely birthday, the numbers ending in 0 always feel like a bigger deal don’t they?

14. Melanie Williams
    June 1, 2017 / 7:57 pm

Milestones is a good one, I am turning 35 in 11 days, so just looking at my bucket list and life changes also 🙂 x

15. Deborah Nicholas
    June 1, 2017 / 7:38 pm

I love giving myself lists to try and complete and concidering im 43 this year im going to work on my 45 before 45 list soon! EEK now thats scary!

16. June 1, 2017 / 3:27 pm

It is strange how we put these milestones on ourselves, I am so pleased you are happy with the way everything has turned out, things seem to happen at the right time after all.

17. Gareth Torrance
    June 1, 2017 / 1:35 pm

Isn’t it funny how, when you’re younger, you create this plan for your future, yet when it doesn’t happen, you find that you are still happy anyway… I had planned to get into Pro Wrestling training and continue playing rugby… A broken knee cap stopped that from happening for many years (possibly gonna be healed enough to start next year) but I’m still really happy with how my life has turned out so far 🙂