Smart Living with Samsung

Smart living is a way one can enjoy the endless possibilities that come with the advancement in today’s technology. Being able to control the happenings of your home from  anywhere at anytime is definitely a huge appear for many. I have a busy work life and an even busier social life that I rarely have time to do all the things I love. Keeping my home clean and tidy is a must but it’s not something I want to be doing constantly nor daily. But if I had an automatic vacuum cleaner that I could control from anywhere, that would solve many problems.

Are you anything like me with a busy work and social life? Well, then today you WILL be happy to have come across this post.

smart living

Smart Living with Samsung

How exactly will you be happy to have visited A July Dreamer, I hear you ask? Well allow me to share a secret with you, it’s all to do with Smart living. As much as I would love to take the credit for everything I am about to share with you I can’t. It’s all thanks to technologically advanced brands like Samsung that ups the game to a whole new level. What ‘new level‘ I hear you ask? Well making your daily chores (dare I say it) much more fun! Yes fun.

Samsung have a wide range of appliances that you hook sync up to your tablet or mobile phone and control remotely. Being able to control appliances from anywhere be at the office, on a school run or even on the beach is really appealing. If you’re anything like me and hate dislike coming home to a dark house? No problem,  there are gadgets designed specifically for that. Simply switch the power outlet on from your mobile phone and there was light. Want to switch off  your child’s nightlight after they fall asleep, not problem simply set a schedule and relax. One thing I like about Smart living is knowing your saving on energy bills by switching appliances off.

Content not available.
Please allow cookies by clicking Accept on the banner

Protect your home with smart appliances

As a frequent traveler I am always worried about going on holiday and leaving my house vulnerable to burglars. Having an appliance that can help me monitor my home whilst away from home would ease my mind. Motion sensors with an alarm that detects if someone is in your house would definitely give me a peace of mind. These days there are alarms with cameras that shows a picture who or what is in your house. Record and watch from your phone allowing you to inform the police from anywhere in the world. Moisture sensors can monitor the temperature of your house and will alert you if there is too much moisture or leakage.

smart living

In the world of Smart Living many appliances like washing machines, hovers, TVs and even Fridges can be hooked up. All can be controlled from your phone using a simple App and whats more, the App is completely free. If you lost your remote control, you can just use your phone (also something fun to wind the kids up). Relax with your feet up while their Hoover does all the work for you.  Or set it to clean while you are away and come home to a clean space. Forgot to switch your washer on but want your clothes to be washed and ready to go when you get home? Simply turn the timer on your phone or switch it on.

The possibilities are endless.

Smart Living appliances can help you to keep on top of a busy life without sacrificing anything. Have you tired the Virtual reality goggles? You can be anywhere in the world just by putting on a pair of virtual goggles. It definitely beats staring at the same wall for 30 minutes everyday. Samsung like many smart living brands have everything one can need. The difficult thing is deciding which to install first, so tell me, what would you go for? what impresses you the most?

*Collaborative

1. Jenni Grainger
    June 27, 2017 / 10:55 am

I love how much you can do with modern technology now and anything to save money is a bonus. We have smart meters but that is it at the moment x

2. Baby Isabella
    June 26, 2017 / 7:20 pm

The security options sounds good and anything that saves energy. But I’m not so sure having an app that does everything for you, we’d prefer to do hoovering ….don’t want to become lazy! 😉

3. June 25, 2017 / 10:31 am

Being able to operate devices in my house from wherever I am is so cool. I would like that.

4. June 25, 2017 / 7:17 am

I would love to be able to operate appliances and lights whilst not at home, it’s a great idea x

5. Mellissa Williams
    June 24, 2017 / 3:43 pm

It is amazing just how many smart devices there are nowadays and how close to 100% smart living we can potentially be! I think I would like a smart fridge

6. Jayne
    June 24, 2017 / 3:28 pm

What a fab idea! I must admit to being a sucker when it comes to technology in the home, I love it! x

7. TheMummyToolbox
    June 24, 2017 / 10:57 am

This is something my husband loves! He looks for any way to incorporate technology into our home!

8. Kara
    June 24, 2017 / 8:18 am

We have gone for the security option first as it gives us peace of mind when we are away

9. Evelina Vilke
    June 23, 2017 / 7:54 pm

What a fantastic idea! I am constantly amazing how much technology can do for us.

10. Lauren Porter
    June 23, 2017 / 7:14 pm

It’s amazing what technology can do these days! I love the idea of monitoring your house while away 🙂 x

11. Laura Dove
    June 23, 2017 / 6:57 pm

Wow what a great idea! I love anything like this, the technology amazes me! So useful!

12. Rachel neal
    June 23, 2017 / 1:45 pm

We are in the process of moving and my hubby wants us to be a smart home. Im just not ready for everything yet though. If only something smart could have dinner cooked for when we all got home ha ha.

13. June 23, 2017 / 1:38 pm

I heard on the news this morning that hackers were hacking into people’s virgin routers and remotely accessing smart objects around the home including a children’s toy and cctv. I’d love my whole house to be kitted out with smart technology (and so would my husband) but actually it’s a little bit scary. VR goggles sound fun though.

14. Helen Jacob-Lloyd
    June 23, 2017 / 11:48 am

I’ve not tried virtual reality goggles, but they sound fascinating!