{Fashion Monday} Birthday Fashion Wishlist

Birthday Fashion wishlist consists of items I would love to get for my birthday (hint hint friends and family). But to be honest if someone asked me what I wanted for my birthday I would probably say money. Don’t we all need money for something or rather? For me personally it wouldn’t be for the trips but to fund my MSc course. You see my work can no longer sponsor me and I don’t want to give up on my MSc. What is one to do?

Anyway such is life, today I wanted to share with you some of the Fashion items I am loving. This Birthday Fashion wishlist was thought of last-minute but isn’t it always the case for some of us. I am an organised person and often love to plan and love my to do list, but not with presents. It’s definitely NOT the end of the world so I am ok with having this flaw in my personality.

Birthday fashion wishlist

{Fashion Monday} Birthday Fashion Wishlist

Coming back to the Birthday Fashion Wishlist, one of the many things I want is something Michael Kors. I know it’s silly but every girl deserves to have one at least one ‘luxury item’ and not just jewelry. Sorry if I am showing my materialistic side but I feel we deserve at least one thing {outside your rings} that is ‘luxury’. For me that luxury item is something from MK, it can be a bag, a watch, or even shoes.

Taking into account the awesome weather we’ve been having of late, I feel I need to update my closet. I have some lovely shorts which I have had for over 5 years {yes they still fit} that need replacing. You can never go wrong with some black shorts or some denim ones. I think they are versatile and can be worn with pretty much anything you want. Normally I pair mine with tank tops or spring tops which just give the outfit life.

One thing I love to wear during summer is a shirt dress, for me it’s just an essential item to have. Some of us love{d} wearing our bae’s shirts and these dress shirts definitely replace that if you don’t have a bae. Since I don’t and enjoying the single life, I felt it’s time I picked up another dress shirt for this summer.

No Birthday Fashion Wishlist is complete without some accessories or jewelry for good measure. I am in need of a new phone case for my iPhone 6 plus as all mine are quite useless. Also I don’t think one can have too much jewelry, one just has the right amount to wear.

And there you have it, my Birthday Fashion Wishlist for my upcoming 30th birthday.

1. July 8, 2017 / 3:07 am

I like the minimalist style of the handbag. Very good choice!

2. July 5, 2017 / 9:37 pm

Nothing wrong with some luxury items on your wishlist. They are great and solid investment pieces.

3. July 5, 2017 / 5:10 pm

What a fantastic wish list! I would love to have this gorgeous watch for my birthday! 🙂

4. Becca Talbot
    July 5, 2017 / 4:49 pm

I have a MK bag that I bought from Macys on sale when I was travelling Puerto Rico – it was 50% off plus I had a 10% off coupon from a flyer I got when I walked in the store. And then I used a 15% of coupon on my smartphone too! So it was a total bargain and a little treat to myself x

5. Lori Vachon
    July 5, 2017 / 1:13 pm

Cute choices, I could see my daughters wearing some of the items. Personally I’d snag that phone case, super fun!

6. chubskulit
    July 5, 2017 / 11:53 am

Don’t feel about about wishing for a designer item, you deserve it. I love thew Michael Kors that hubby got me and that’s something special.

7. Stephanie Pass
    July 5, 2017 / 9:49 am

This all looks like stuff my oldest teenage daughter would love. She’d definitely be into those shoes. So cute!

8. Hungry_Healthy_Happy
    July 5, 2017 / 9:02 am

I love those shoes! I am not sure I would be able to walk in them, but they sure are pretty to look at 🙂

9. July 4, 2017 / 7:54 pm

Some fab items. I adore those earrings and they would be my pick from all of these

10. Angela Milnes
    July 4, 2017 / 6:01 pm

These are all looks pretty and a great selection of outfits. I love the shorts and the heels