{Guest Post} Dress Wishlist

Putting together a dress wishlist especially with our current weather is something that I am loving. Summer is all about spending time with families and friends, having those much-needed BBQs. A rarity in the UK with our kind of weather so we make the most of it when we have the opportunity. I myself I am on the hunt for a perfect summer dress to wear for an upcoming event. The lovely and awesome Melanie has put together an also Dress Wishlist, check it out.

{Guest Post} Dress Wishlist

Hello, Melanie here from Melanie’s Fab Finds and I have popped over to A July Dreamer to share a dress wishlist.  Like A July Dreamer, my blog is pretty varied and covers numerous topics including some great giveaways. Over Melanie’s Fab Finds, I cover Lifestyle, Beauty, Food, Children, Pets, Fashion and much more.

Anosa { A July Dreamer} was looking for some guest posts and I thought I would lend a hand.  Anyone that has read my blog may be aware that I have a slight obsession with dresses.  As it is now summer yaaaaaayyyy {though doesn’t always feel like it} I thought I would write a dress wish list. I have varied taste so I thought I feature just a few of the dresses that I am currently lusting after.  We had some lovely weather recently so it’s the perfect time to be thinking of extending our summer dress wardrobe.

There are so many styles of dress available it can be a bit overwhelming when you look online.  Skater dresses are extremely popular as are maxi and are some of my favourites.  Today I wanted to pick out some pretty floral dresses that I would love to get my hands on.

I hope you all love them just as much as I do.

First up is this super cute: ASOS Bandeau Sundress with Frill Detail in Tropical Linen.

The cut and colours make this stand out and it’s a fun day dress to wear, twirling as you walk.  It’s really is the right colour for summer and great when it’s warm over here in the UK. It is also perfect to keep you cool if you go away somewhere nice and hot.  It’s reasonably priced at only £25 and is sure to be popular.

Next up this Cotton Popin Dress from H&M.

The bold bright print are eye-catching and it falls to the calf making it longer than the ASOS Bandeau Sundress.  It’s just right for those that are not to comfortable showing their thighs but love colourful and beautiful dresses.  This dress is a bit pricier at £49.99 but then it is also a very flattering neckline.  I love that the skirt is pleated and that there are layers combining to give a wonderfully feminine appearance.

Next in length is the Twist Front Jersey Maxi Dress from Boden.

The most expensive of the dresses here at £90 this dress is well worth it with its flattering V-shaped neckline and twisted detail at the bust.  The material of this dress is great as it doesn’t crease making it an ideal holiday dress.  The colours of this look lovely off set by a tan or dark skin and it’s not constricting making it lovely and comfortable to wear.

I simply adore this stunning Black Strappy Floral Patterned Maxi Dress from AX Paris.

It’s a bargain at only £35 and is perfect for evening wear in warm weather.  This is a great floaty dress and the floral print looks beautiful against the black background.  All you need to finish the outfit is a gorgeous pair of heels and pretty clutch bag and you are ready to impress.

Last but not least another long maxi dress.

The Petite Kiera Rose Print Maxi Dress from boohoo is a stunner with its stylish feminine appearance.  I love the way the black top of the dress bursts into a multitude of floral colours below the flattering plunging V neck neckline.  Paired with a fabulous pair of heels and a simple yet pretty clutch to keep attention focused on the dress. This is guaranteed to get lots of attention for its sheer beauty.  Ideal for any summer evening this is going to sell out fast as it is only £20 so hurry ladies and get ordering!

Thanks so much for reading my guest post.  I hope you enjoyed seeing my selection of dresses and maybe I have inspired you with a summer outfit or two.

Have a fab day x

Want to see more of my posts? Why not pop over to my blog http://melaniesfabfinds.co.uk

You can subscribe to my blog here: https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=MelaniesFabFinds&loc=en_US to get my latest posts and competitions before anyone else.

You can also follow me on any of the following:

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7N9LSm6HlbeVfliBZZRRBg

Twitter at https://twitter.com/MelanieMse

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Melanies-Fab-Finds-113285778816226/

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/melaniesfabfinds1/

Pinterest https://www.pinterest.co.uk/medjourian/

Google + https://plus.google.com/115125355467103195810

1. July 25, 2017 / 3:32 am

I love the top two choices as they are floral and have a ruffle trim something which I have been loving this summer. What a gorgeous wishlist x

2. Shelley Polarbelle
    July 24, 2017 / 6:26 am

I like the last maxi, the floral with black top. I have such a hard time these days with regular dresses. They’re all at a length that are about two inches short for me because I’m tall, so I usually stick to a maxi.

3. My Teen Guide
    July 23, 2017 / 4:13 pm

I love the floral prints that is trending today. It would make any woman feel more feminine. My husband suggested I should get some floral print tops. Even he agrees the floral prints are nice.

4. Debra Hawkins
    July 22, 2017 / 8:04 pm

I love long maxi dresses! They are perfect for dressing up for a night out or dressing down for the beach. My fav!

5. Aneta Alaei
    July 22, 2017 / 5:20 pm

I love all of the dressed you picked but the Cotton Popin dress from H&M is my favourite. Like going to the site and ordering right now love it.

6. chubskulit
    July 22, 2017 / 5:04 pm

I love all of these dresses in your wishlist, the prints are beautiful. The bandaeu sundress looks super cute.

7. Pam W
    July 22, 2017 / 3:42 am

I love all these floral prints. I love wearing maxi dresses in the summer, they’re so cool and flowy.

8. Kita Bryant
    July 22, 2017 / 3:07 am

That’s it, you need to take me shopping or at least your guest poster does! Loving these styles and the colors!

9. Cheryl
    July 22, 2017 / 12:17 am

These are just too cute! Maxi dresses are my summer go to and the black strapped one is too adorable.

10. July 21, 2017 / 11:58 pm

I love all of those dresses. They’re perfect for spring and summer! Love love florals.

11. July 21, 2017 / 10:28 pm

These are all so pretty feminine florals!!My favorites are the first two – the blue one and the yellow lillies.

12. July 21, 2017 / 7:22 pm

Florals definitely seem to be the common factor on this wishlist. I have two dresses that I ended up buying with florals this summer.

13. Jeanette
    July 21, 2017 / 6:45 pm

I think my favorite dresses are those Maxi dresses. They’re perfect for any weather. In the summer you can wear them without anything and in the winter you can put a beautiful sweater over top of them.

14. Tina Butler
    July 21, 2017 / 6:13 pm

I love Maxi dresses for summer or winter. They are so easy to dress up with a coordinating denim jacket. My favorite is then Petite Kiera Rose Print Maxi Dress. Such pretty colors.

15. July 21, 2017 / 5:10 pm

I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect maxi dress to wear to summer weddings. I love the second long floral dress. It’s perfect!

16. Hally Yerger
    July 21, 2017 / 4:51 pm

Can’t help but love the flowiness of each of these dresses! I usually dress with limited prints, but I love this!

17. blm03
    July 21, 2017 / 4:01 pm

I love all of these dresses. I love floral prints and during the summer, nothing is cooler than a fun floral dress!

18. Kimberly @ Berly's Kitchen
    July 21, 2017 / 2:48 pm

All of these dresses are pretty and would make a great choice for summer. I love the last one. Long maxi dresses have always been a favorite.

19. Candy Kage
    July 21, 2017 / 2:07 pm

So many great dress choices. Totally agree you can stay cool during summer and still look so pretty. Always throw on a cute sweater if it starts to cool off at night. Love poplin yellow and green.