{Christmas 2017 #giftideas} Fitness Junkies

Fitness junkies, in my family we have two of them and I am very proud to be the weird one. I always tell my siblings, we can’t have the entire family fit, we need someone chubby and I take that role proudly. Both my young siblings are Fitness junkies who truly love to exercise, whereas I prefer to eat and sleep. Thinking of items to get them is honestly hard because they seem to want similar but oh so different things. But I figured I give it a try to see what they think of my gift guide for fitness junkies.

As I have mentioned many a time on the blog, the gift guide are based on my family. The ideas shared here are those I know my family would  love and might be in need of. I am hoping the items shared in this guide would be of help to you and your family.

Fitness JunkieChristmas 2017 #giftideas for Fitness Junkies
Are you a fitness junkie or just love to exercise? Or do you know someone who is a fitness junkie? We’ve put this guide in hopes of helping you to get the best present for the fitness junkie in your life. Here are some of the items we are thinking would make great presents.

Fitness tracker

These days there are several versions of the same thing on the market and very appealing to us all. I love my fitness tracker just to I can say I have done my daily 10k steps than anything else. Recently I came across a couple on amazon which looked impressive but did the same job as my £9.99 tracker. Apparently the Motiv Ring is the next level up kind of fitness tracker which monitors your heart rate, activity and sleep patterns too.

Swimwear

When it comes to swimwear I seem to be the only one who does have the right items. I ended up having to buy some cheap items whilst I was a Bali, that definitely taught me to always buy the best. Simply Swim has some great items, as someone learning to swim I am looking at out the *Speedo range. I also also in need of some floats as I am not a fan of being under water.

Supportive workout Bra (for my sister)

Both siblings are runners and for my sister it’s important to have a supportive bra when she is running. The few times I have participated in running events I have regretted not having a supportive bra.

Trainers

Another important item to add to the fitness junkie gift guide is having the right trainers for the right activities. For years I used the wrong trainers for running and wondered why my feet always hurt. It is of paramount importance to have the right trainers for right activity.

Fitness Apps

I am not guru on what fitness apps fitness junkies mostly like to have but my siblings have running apps. Both android and apple has a variety of fitness apps, most are free but a few cost a pretty penny. I like fitness apps that help me track not only my heart rate but food intake and resting time too. Care to recommend any that you find useful?

I am sure the many fitness junkies folks out there would add many more items to the list. But for now this is what I know my fitness junkies including myself are loving are in need of.

*Collaborative

1. OhNikka
    December 14, 2017 / 5:44 pm

This is such a great gift guide for the fitness person!

2. December 14, 2017 / 12:51 am

What a genius gift guide! One of my coworkers will use this when shopping for our Christmas party!

3. My Teen Guide
    December 13, 2017 / 6:43 am

Thanks for the gift suggestions. I have a girl cousin who is an avid runner and I think she could use one of the items on your list. I think a good sports or support bra would be nice.

4. Kita Bryant
    December 13, 2017 / 2:08 am

These are the perfect fitness junkie gifts. I would love a fitbit.

5. Vyjay Rao
    December 13, 2017 / 12:44 am

Nice curation of list of gifts for fitness freaks. The fitness tracker is for me something really useful and one I would select. I have one which tracks the daily steps, calories burnt, sleep pattern etc.. which is awesome.

6. Debra Hawkins
    December 12, 2017 / 5:39 am

This is my favorite time to buy swimwear! It is always so super cheap! I love my fitness tracker!

7. Tomi_C
    December 12, 2017 / 4:05 am

This is a great time to buy swimwear. I found some stores selling it as much as 70 to 80% discounted

8. Ali || Veggies by Candlelight
    December 12, 2017 / 3:14 am

I love that I did my best water bottle, and that shirt LOVE and have it! Great list!

9. Claudia Krusch
    December 12, 2017 / 2:54 am

I am hoping to get a fitness tracker for Christmas. These are all great ideas for the fitness enthusiast in your life.

10. December 12, 2017 / 2:16 am

My daughter could probably use the Motiv Ring! She spends a lot of time at the gym each week.

11. December 11, 2017 / 10:42 pm

Oh my gosh!! I really love the shirt that says “worlds okayest runner”! Its hilarious and sounds just like me.

12. December 11, 2017 / 10:40 pm

These are all smart gift ideas for the fitness enthusiast. I love these suggestions. I actually need a new pair of sneakers. I need to find a comfy pair!

13. Rachel Akers
    December 11, 2017 / 2:02 pm

All great ideas. I need some new shoes badly and I will never turn down a good pair of yoga pants.

14. Candy Kage
    December 11, 2017 / 2:01 pm

These different ideas would work for all those friends who are into working out. Starting with a good pair of shoes is always best.

15. December 11, 2017 / 1:24 pm

I need to get some better shoes. I try to jog daily and mine are falling apart. I also love to wear funny t-shirts when I run. I have one that says Will Run For Dessert. So true.

16. Alli Smith
    December 11, 2017 / 1:06 pm

My daughter is a fitness junkie and I need to finish my Christmas shopping for her. You’ve included some great gift ideas. Thanks!

17. valmg
    December 11, 2017 / 12:40 pm

You have some great gift ideas there. The world’s okayest runner shirt is pretty funny, I wonder if there’s a world’s worst runner shirt for me as well.

18. Robin Rue
    December 11, 2017 / 12:00 pm

Haha, I need that world’s okayest runner tank. That is perfect for me. So many great ideas here.