{Fashion Monday} Winter Shopping with LOTD

Over a week ago I had an opportunity to do some winter shopping with Lotd, up and coming Manchester fashion brand. I am all for supporting British brands especially afford brands which aim to support individuality in women. Lotd understands everyone is different and have different styles and have created fashion for all. I was happy to do a collaboration with them so much that I thought I dedicate an entire post to them.

With the trip to Toulouse pending, I went to town on items I wanted to take with me on this mini break. You can read all about the getaway which is part of the Take Twelve Trips travel challenge. Often when I travel I pack my trusted clothing pieces but this time I wanted to pack ALL LOTD CLOTHING. I decided to do some winter shopping with lotd 72 hours before our flight and prayed the items arrived on time. {Spoiler alert – THEY DID}!!!

Winter Shopping with Lotd

When I was planning my winter shopping with Lotd, I had to think of what would be appropriate items to take with me. Obviously it’s winter in France so it hard to be items I could stay warm in and stylish too. I went off onto the website which I found easy to navigate and has a search function – very handy too. The items are broken off into different sections including ‘new in collections’ as well as broken down into categories.

Winter shopping for me it’s always interesting, I always look for items that will keep me warm and dry but looks cute too. I figured I already had cute and comfortable boots from JustFab as well as a warm coat. So winter shopping with lotds has to be for the inner clothing like; Jumpers and bottoms. For the Jumpers I picked several but took; the cold shoulder in pink and an oversized jumper in grey. Pink was so appropriate for visiting the pink city (Toulouse) and grey is a great winter colour I love wearing. When it came to bottoms I chose some cute slacks and a jumpsuit which is beautifully designed and a perfect fit for me.

Would I recommend it?

Absolutely!! From clothing to accessories the range is impressive and definitely fashion fit for all. It is simple yet ever so stylish and with great options. I found Lotd to be such an affordable brand, easily to find cute items which don’t look cheap and are very stylish. My mother is so impressed with the Jumpers that she’s made me order a couple of them for her. I am ordering myself a couple more as I am truly in love with the style which somehow I can’t get enough of. Definitely check them out and you will see what I mean, delivery is definitely quick with so many options to choose from.

Disclosure: A July Dreamer received store credit in exchange for a mention in Fashion post. However I am truly impressed with the brand I shared this full post instead.

*images courtesy of lotd.com

1. Kita Bryant
    January 30, 2018 / 6:33 pm

I can’t get over that pink top. It is super cute!

2. ckrusch
    January 30, 2018 / 12:54 pm

I’ve never heard of it, but that pink sweater is soooo pretty! Love it!

3. January 30, 2018 / 4:12 am

I have not heard of this brand before, it had great clothing choices! I like that it is a unique style and am loving that pink sweater!

4. January 29, 2018 / 6:50 pm

What some absolutely beautiful choices, I love the top jumper, the cold shoulders with the bows is so cute!

5. January 29, 2018 / 6:33 pm

My oldest daughter would love that sweater. She loves bows! She also has been wearing a lot of open shoulder tops lately.

6. Alli Smith
    January 29, 2018 / 6:09 pm

The cold shoulder in pink is absolutely stunning! I want it! I’m so impressed that the items arrived in 72 hours – just in time for your flight! That’s amazing!

7. January 29, 2018 / 5:49 pm

The pink colder shoulder jumper is adorable! I recently bought a similar one in spruce green and love it!

8. January 29, 2018 / 5:30 pm

I love the feminine details of these pieces. That sweater has my name all over it!

9. Vyjay Rao
    January 29, 2018 / 3:06 pm

Winter is the time to show off winter fashion outfits and style. Love shopping for winter and these are some really cute and elegant Jumpers.

10. Farrah Less Gomez
    January 29, 2018 / 2:37 pm

I love the pink sweater but I fell like I have to loss some lbs to make it great as the model. However the jumpsuit is great for casual day meeting up with family and friends.

11. Jeanette
    January 29, 2018 / 2:03 pm

You have some cute ideas here! I like that green dress especially. It is one of my favorite colors and I love the way it looks.

12. Sarah
    January 29, 2018 / 1:34 pm

That jumpsuit is adorable! Love how it can be dressed up with cute heels and some jewelry or dressed casual. That’s a great piece.

13. January 29, 2018 / 1:30 pm

Okay now, I have to go see how I can snag that pink top. I’m not going to be happy until I do, lol. I need to see what all they have.

14. January 29, 2018 / 1:14 pm

I’m curious now! I hadn’t heard of them before, so I’ll have to check out the store. I’ll have to see if they have comfy non-cut out sweaters. I’m all about sweaters in the winter!

15. Candy Kage
    January 29, 2018 / 12:59 pm

Have never checked out this brand of clothing before. Looks kind of young for my age and taste. I will check them out and see what they have to offer.

16. Robin Rue
    January 29, 2018 / 11:30 am

I am going to have to check out lotd. I have never heard of them before, but it looks like they have some cute stuff.

17. valmg
    January 29, 2018 / 11:06 am

I’m not familiar with lotd. I do love sweaters, particularly in the winter. The pink of that sweater is very pretty.