{Fashion Monday} White Jeans for Summer

White jeans for summer is an outfit idea which can be worn to any occasion dressed up or down. For my recent blogger event, I chose to pair my white jeans with swimwear from UK Swimwear. But it can easily be paired with a floral top and wedges or t-shirt with trainers. The most important thing is to dress to your comfort levels and not to match the trends.

It’s been a while since I shared an outfit post and this is because I am in need of a photographer. I often put together outfits that I think should make an appearance on the blog. But alas not having anyone to take pictures I end up forgetting about them and therefore no outfit posts.

White Jeans

OUTFIT IDEA: White Jeans paired with Swimwear

A couple of weekends ago I attended the Blog at the beach influencer event hosted by Icelloy. It was their 6th event so far but it was my first time attending the event. The weather has been absolutely lovely but I found myself struggling with what to wear to the event. This is a rarity for me as I always have something to throw together for whatever the occasion.

I recently did a huge decluttering and donated loads of my clothes and I am yet to replace them. Thankfully, I had my nice white pair of jeans I picked up from Primark last year. The struggle now became what to pair with it in the incredible heat we’ve been experiencing.

White Jeans

Last month the lovely people at UK Swimwear asked me to chose a swimwear from their collection. I must confess it took me a long time to choose just one item, but when I did it was gorgeous. Often when I purchase swimwear I almost always opt for one piece swimwear. I feel more comfortable wearing one piece swimwear than a bikini. Baring my mid-section is not something I want to share with the world.

When it comes to styling white items in the closet it can be a daunting task as it gets dirty easily. I have a couple of items which are white in my closet and I rarely wear them. Not because I can not style them but I seem to get them dirty pretty quickly.

Finding myself with absolutely nothing suitable to wear to an influencer event, I opted for white jeans. It was not an easy choice, it was my only choice due to the state of my closet. When it came to what to pair the white jeans with, I chose swimwear. For the feet, I chose wedges but then realised I would be standing for a while so chose flats. I am all about what you’re comfortable in and for me wedges look nice but the flats are more comfortable.

Do you often wear whites in the summer? How would you have paired this outfit?

White Jeans

*Swimwear is from UK Swimwear sent for inclusion in a fashion post

1. October 8, 2018 / 2:02 pm

This is such a pretty outfit. I’ve always liked white jeans. I just don’t wear them often because I spill food on myself when I eat.

2. October 8, 2018 / 2:01 pm

I love light blue jeans that almost looks white. I love wearing them or white jeans with tops made of light fabric. If you went to a beach, nothing complements with the color of the sea more than a pair of white jeans

3. October 8, 2018 / 2:01 pm

I have never worn white jeans or even pants. I don’t know it scares me. I think they look good on you though.

4. October 8, 2018 / 1:07 pm

I love jeans and currently, I bought a pair of white jeans that I’m seriously rocking! Anyway, I love how white easily pairs with black for an awesome combo!Looking lovely!

5. October 8, 2018 / 1:07 pm

I only have 1 pair of white jeans. Every time I have them on I feel like I&#8217m getting them dirty with every step I take. Lol

6. October 8, 2018 / 1:07 pm

You rock those white jeans so well. Well done on you. I’m not brave enough to opt for white bottoms but I do have a couple of white tops which I do wear in the summer 🙂

7. October 8, 2018 / 1:07 pm

I love white jeans but I cant keep them clean. I would wear them when I am indoors.

8. July 26, 2018 / 12:59 pm

White jeans are great to wear during the summer. It’s very easy to match it with a top. Your combination looks good.

9. prabashi
    July 24, 2018 / 4:26 pm

wow, white jeans. you are totally rocking it girl in them

10. July 22, 2018 / 1:29 pm

You look amazing in those ! Wish I was brave enough to wear. My sister is always rocking a pair in summer lol

11. October 8, 2018 / 1:07 pm

12. July 21, 2018 / 4:51 pm

I love the look that you put together, I haven’t owned a pair of jeans in years but I’m really feeling like shopping for some again although I’m not sure about white as I’d probably spill all over them lol

13. October 8, 2018 / 1:07 pm

14. July 20, 2018 / 12:56 pm

I’ve always been too scared to try white jeans! They look amazing on you though! x