Home Renovations with Harris Brushes

Harris is a UK company founded back in 1928 by Leslie G Harris and is registered in England and Wales. It is the nation’s favourite decorating company helping people bring their creativity to life. Using various paint brushes and rollers to help transform and bring projects to life.

Back in May, I was asked to be the Harris Brushes Blogger Ambassador for 2018. I can not tell you how delighted and honoured I felt being asked to be a brand ambassador. Over the next few weeks, I will share some articles dedicated to Harris Brushes. The idea and hopes are to add value to our home with various renovations.

Since are not expertise in decorating or even renovating a home, we are seeking advice from the experts. I have spent a few hours checking out various tips and tricks that have been shared and we are feeling pumped.

Harris

Home Renovations with Harris – Plans for our Living Room

Over the last few months, we’ve been contemplating renovating our living room. It has been pretty difficult over the summer with all the friends and family visiting. With Autumn approaching and a reduction in visits to our home, we thought its the perfect time to start.

One of the major things we are hoping to tackle in the living is removing the wallpaper. Our living is covered in both wallpaper and the feature wall is covered in paint. Over the last few days, we’ve embarked on removing the wallpaper and decided what to do with the feature wall.

Harris

Our living room wallpaper is coming off nicely and having the right tools certainly helps. We’ve not yet fully decided if we will replace the old wallpaper or just paint it over. Regardless, we are so happy to have been able to remove the wallpaper without residual damage.

The next steps are deciding on the theme for the living room and tackle smaller projects. We have a lot of prints and canvas that we want to put up on the walls. For now, we want to work out the colour scheme that will match our home. There are a lot of mini projects being thought of but at the moment we will focus on the living room.

Brushes

Thanks to my collaboration with Harris, we have been equipped with the right tools. If you’re also in the process of doing some renovations, we recommend Taskmasters Tools for stripping wallpaper. On the other hand, you can use this upcycle kit if you’re doing smaller projects around your home.

1. October 8, 2018 / 3:39 pm

I really want to decorate my front room, just don’t seem to have the time

2. October 8, 2018 / 3:39 pm

Sounds like you&#8217ll have lots to do. I&#8217ll look forward to seeing the results!

3. October 8, 2018 / 3:39 pm

Congrats on being an ambassador. That is so cool. Having the right tools helps with renovations.

4. October 8, 2018 / 1:37 pm

Well done on becoming a brand ambassador. Sounds like a great place to get the right tools for renovation and great inspiration too!

5. October 8, 2018 / 1:36 pm

Having the right tools for home renovation is so important. I’ve gone cheap before and it never works out!!

6. October 8, 2018 / 1:02 pm

Looks like a great plan for renovations. Having some or the right tools defo helps – I speak from experience!

7. September 13, 2018 / 9:52 am

I really want to decorate my front room, just don’t seem to have the time

8. September 11, 2018 / 12:24 pm

9. September 11, 2018 / 12:00 pm

Sounds like you’ll have lots to do. I’ll look forward to seeing the results!

10. September 11, 2018 / 11:11 am