{Christmas Challenge} Five Goals

12 Days of Christmas Challenge

So Christmas is almost here (insert scream), I can not believe in less than 12 nice long days it will be Christmas. Though I am very excited I am also very nervous as I still have not managed to buy the Christmas presents for my family. I thought I had an idea but I definitely do not and I am getting really worried. Anyway, though I am doing this challenge I want to do it a bit different in that in each post I will be sharing 5 things on whatever Christmas project I have scheduled for that day and also I am splitting the 12 challenges across my two blogs: The Myrabev Life will have half which fit with the theme of my blog and A July Dreamer will have the remainder 6 which fit the theme and it start’s with this post.

Today’s post is centred around the 5 goals that I want to achieve for this blog before the end of the year – wanted before christmas but I needed to be realistic. I will be honest this month I am so busy that I did not want to make any goals but since I do goals every month and always feel happy holding myself accountable to something it was paramount that I set some, so here go–als nothing.

• Buy Presents – As I mentioned already I still have not bought any presents for my family and I really need to get a move on it so I am holding myself accountable.
  • Do all my Product reviews before the year ends – this looks and feels like every single month for the last 6 months has been on the goals list. I am thankful for the opportunities.
  • Watch 5 Christmas Movies – tis the season so why not, I love christmas movies and watch them throughout the year
  • Attend Winter wonderland in Hyde Park – was meant to go today but changed my plans but I so need to go this year.
  • Attend Christmas Church Service – It’s part of our family tradition (both my boo’s family and mine), ever since I can remember I have always been in the Lord’s house every Christmas morning.

These are some of my goals for December 2014, what are some of the goals you want to achieve before the year ends? I know for some there is a lot and for some they are just content with free flowing of the month which is fine too. Happy Holidays xoxo

myrabev-signature

1. December 15, 2014 / 8:48 pm

I’m with you…I am excited about the holidays, but not all the way prepared. I’m trying to juggle work assignments with shopping and planning and fulfilling my other obligations, and it is getting exhausting. Great goals you have set for yourself. I hope you are able to accomplish all of them. I got one on your list already covered..I’ve probably seen 15 Christmas movies by now, and a couple of Home Alones two times each already.

• December 16, 2014 / 8:58 pm

I think I have accomplished the christmas movies one but nothing else. It’s such a busy time but such is life around this time. Thanks

2. December 15, 2014 / 8:35 pm

Good luck with your goals. I haven’t made any yet for the new year and I’m still trying to complete my goals from years ago, lol.

• December 16, 2014 / 8:57 pm

hahaha from years ago Terri get on them lol. Thank you

3. December 15, 2014 / 12:08 am

I’m glad you included some fun and enjoyable goals in there. I made a dec goals list but at this point I just hope I survive the month haha. It’s been so ridiculously intense. Good luck on all your goals girl!

• December 16, 2014 / 8:56 pm

hahaha thanks hope you survive too, i know what you mean

4. Anastasia
    December 14, 2014 / 8:44 pm

What a fun list! I am about halfway done with buying presents (thanks to Black Friday and Cyber Monday), but I still need to pick up a few for my father-in-law and brothers-in-law. And I totally plan to rent and watch a few Christmas movies!

• December 21, 2014 / 6:11 pm

Oh wow I am so jealous, I am 4 days away from christmas and good lord still no presents bought.

5. mrsvirgomama
    December 14, 2014 / 6:56 pm

You are definitely on the right track of writing down your goals! According to Michael Hyatt, that is have the 1/4 the way to getting goals done. Good luck and Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!

• December 16, 2014 / 8:55 pm

6. maria @ close to home
    December 14, 2014 / 6:13 pm

Those are great goals for the season. It is sometimes hard to put the joy of christmas infront of the work when this is a busy time of years for bloggers. I hope you succeed and start the new year off right.

• December 16, 2014 / 8:55 pm

Thanks Maria, it sure its busy and hard but will strive.

7. December 14, 2014 / 3:38 pm

I love these goals. Usually I do make some myself as well however this year my only remaining goal is to get on that flight next weekend and fly to New Zealand for Christmas. I’m so existed, this will be the first time ever we will be celebrating Christmas away from home and at the same discover a new country.

• December 16, 2014 / 8:54 pm

Have fun in New Zealand and happy holidays.

8. December 13, 2014 / 6:42 pm

Lol why the Christmas scream? I’m actually really excited for Christmas this year. We weren’t going to fly home and at the last minute we booked flights – so I’ll get to spend time in Canada with my parents and nephews, and my husband and I will be celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary! 🙂

• December 16, 2014 / 8:54 pm

The excitement is too much and i do not have anything ready. Good to know you gonna be home, have a wonderful xmas

9. Fi Ni Neachtain
    December 13, 2014 / 5:20 pm

Ah I love this sort of challenge! I’m doing a similar one but with different topics. I hope you get to visit Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, I’ve heard that it’s amazing! I must go to mass too. Good luck ticking off all your goals Myrabev 🙂

• December 13, 2014 / 6:20 pm

Thanks Fiona, I saw the post you mentioned yesterday about doing the christmas challenge. You actually gave me a boost being putting it off for too long lol. I so want to go to Hyde park