{Fashion Monday} Add some colour

Add some colour

Last weekend I met up with my good blogger friend Jemma of Celery and Cupcakes along with her adorable & gorgeous son AJ for some much needed catch-up and so I could overdose of some AJ love. Afterwards they escorted me to Primark where I picked up a few items which I wanted to show off today. Though people say I dress nice I do not think of myself as a fashionista but I do have my moments like anybody else. I am glad the winter is on it’s way out and spring is coming up which honestly does not make much of a difference in the UK weather but for those odd days here and there I have decided to add some colour to my closet. During my mini shopping spree I picked up some Denim Co skinny jeans in three colours and some lady bottoms for weekends or night’s in at the boo’s place.

Add some colour - AJD

I dress most of my skinny jeans quite simple, usually I will wear with a T-shirt and an oversized cardigan. Other times I would wear with a leather jacket, but since it’s too cold at the moment I wear with a jumper instead. For shoes I am currently wearing them with either ankle boots or knee high boots dependant on the weather.

How do you wear your skinny jeans?

myrabev-signature

[wysija_form id=”1″]

1. Ricci
    March 11, 2015 / 3:03 pm

Ummmm…I LOVE those coral skinny jeans!! I have just recently gotten into skinny jeans, I would never wear them before because I thought they looked funny on me. LOL!

2. March 11, 2015 / 12:20 pm

I like skinny jeans too but since it doesn’t fit me now that I’m pregnant, I wore leggings. Love those earrings in the first photo.

3. March 11, 2015 / 7:04 am

I love the color combo. I like natural colors a lot. Blacks, whites, tans, grays, etc. Simplicity is key for me!

4. March 11, 2015 / 2:44 am

I like mine with a big sweater or a tunique. I like the colors you picked, that red makes me want to go out and get one… 🙂

5. Manu Kalia
    March 11, 2015 / 2:32 am

What a totally package. I have always love colored pants, I have a red and brown one. Thank you for sharing this.

6. themommyfiles
    March 10, 2015 / 8:21 pm

I love those boots and the earrings! What a cute outfit! While I love the way skinny pants look on me, I hate the process of pulling them on. LOL

7. March 10, 2015 / 8:15 pm

Those earrings are so cute! I love those booties too. I need some spring style in my closet soon!

8. March 10, 2015 / 9:07 am

OOooh I love those feather earrings! I have a pair of hot pink skinny jeans that I still haven’t got up the courage to wear yet lol wish me luck!

9. March 10, 2015 / 6:35 am

I am in love with all of these pieces you’ve shown today girl!!! I especially love those orange pants! What a fun pop of color!

10. Tanya T. Lara
    March 10, 2015 / 5:54 am

Nice orange skinny jeans. I hardly wear jeans (I’m more of skirts and a dress kind of gal), but love that they’re so comfortable and travel well.

11. March 10, 2015 / 1:44 am

Awesome look! I love the hat, the necklace and the shirt! I would totally rock those!

12. March 9, 2015 / 11:54 pm

Oh goodness! Sometimes I wish the fashion mags would follow Jennifer Garner’s advice when she said bring back the bootcut because it’s more flattering! LOL! Seriously though I do like my skinny jeans. I usually pair it with a trapeze sweater. 🙂

13. Katrina
    March 9, 2015 / 10:06 pm

I love Primark!! I have to agree that I like the clothes that you have. I wear jeans with a cardigan with some boots when it’s cold, like when I went to England for about two months, but for the most part I wear clothes for the heat here in Southern California.

14. March 9, 2015 / 8:42 pm

I’m pretty similar with the t + oversized cardigan pairing with my skinny jeans. These days I’ve also been doing tank + chambray or flannel shirt since the weather has been warming up over here.

15. March 9, 2015 / 7:25 pm

You really can’t beat skinny jeans, a Tee and a oversized cardigan can you? I really love the colors you picked for the jeans, to cute <3

16. March 9, 2015 / 9:54 am

I love skinny jeans as I think they work well with my personal style and tailoring. I still love those coloured jeans, I might have to pick up a pair myself. 🙂

17. Michele
    March 9, 2015 / 7:58 am

I wear jeans (but not skinny jeans!) with a big warm sweater or sweatshirt heavy socks and boots–it is cold around here!!

18. Sharon Ulery Ruggieri
    March 9, 2015 / 6:41 am

I love wearing my jeans in winter with big sweaters. In fall and spring I love bright blouses