{Guest Post} Helpful Tips on Choosing the Right Engagement Rings

IMG_0032-0

One of the most exciting and scary times in a person’s life is proposing marriage to their significant other. There are a variety of factors that have to happen in order for this process to be successful. Taking the time to plan out all of the details will allow a person to have success with this process. Among the most important things that have to be considered when trying to propose to that special someone is the designer engagement rings you have to choose from. The following are a few things to do when trying to find the right engagement rings for your significant other.

Pay Attention to What Your Significant Other Says

The first thing you have to do when trying to find the right engagement rings is to pay attention to the type of jewelry your significant other likes. Paying attention to things like this will make the selection a lot easier for you to choose the right ring. The more you can find out about the personal style of your partner, the easier it will be to explain what you need to the jeweler you are using. The time and effort that goes into this process will be more than worth it in the end.

Finding the Right Jeweler

Another very important thing that you have to do when trying to find the right ring for your partner is to hire the right jeweler. You want to research each of the jewelers in your area to figure out which one has the best reputation in the area. Ideally, you want to find a jeweler that has been in the business for a while and that can get you the results you are looking for.

Custom Rings Are Not As Expensive As You Think

When trying to get the right engagement ring, a person may not be able to find what they want on the shelf, which is why a custom ring will be needed. Most people have a misconception that a custom ring is too expensive and complicated to get built. In all actuality, having a custom ring built is very easy and in most cases costs around the same amount as one off of the shelf will. By taking the time to find the right builder, you will be able to get the exact ring you want without having to worry about price.

The professionals at crownring can get you the results that you need to get the right ring. Be sure to call them or go to their website for more information on what they have to offer.

Images credit to crown rings**

1. Rosey
    August 23, 2015 / 2:07 am

Whew when it’s the wrong one, it’s not pretty. I’ve seen that first hand with a couple very close to us, lol

2. August 22, 2015 / 4:32 pm

I helped my best friend look at rings one day and it was so much fun!! Can’t wait until I get to do that one day 🙂
    ricci recently posted…Five Things FridayMy Profile

3. August 22, 2015 / 12:56 pm

My youngest daughter recently got engaged and her ring is beautiful. It’s the ring of her dreams. Of course, she and her boyfriend had looked at tons of photos before he surprised her with the ring. I was proud of him. 🙂 These are all great tips!
    Alli recently posted…Weekly Recap & Pretty Pintastic Party 08/21My Profile

4. Rebecca Swenor
    August 21, 2015 / 8:42 pm

This is great information for those looking for an engagement ring for sure. An engagement ring is somewhat an important matter to most women. Knowing what she wants and what fits is so important. Thanks for sharing.

5. NYC SingleMom
    August 21, 2015 / 11:40 am

this is very good list for how to find the right size especially for ring with such importance. Of course I do like the selection of rings you showcase, the right blend of beauty and simplicity.

6. August 21, 2015 / 10:03 am

Gorgeous rings! I’ve never been into jewelry much. The only thing I wear is my wedding ring, which was my engagement ring as well. It’s a bit unusual as it’s a sapphire, but it has filigree and looks antique, so I love it.
    Stephanie of The TipToe Fairy recently posted…Pretty Pintastic Party #68My Profile

7. August 20, 2015 / 11:57 pm

Great tips! My husband asked me the kind of rings I liked before he proposed so I kind of knew it was coming, but I loved that he listened to the kinds of things I liked!
    Ashley recently posted…Homemade Raspberry Lemonade GummiesMy Profile

8. August 20, 2015 / 6:45 pm

All of these rings are gorgeous. I’m glad my hubby and I went “browsing” together before he picked out my ring. It is absolutely perfect, even after all of these years.
    Amanda recently posted…Train Lovers in ChicagolandMy Profile