{Fashion} Floppy and Mellow

Hi there! Happy Friday, I can not believe how fast September is going. Just the other day I was eagerly anticipating my trip to Seoul, South Korea and Fukuoka, Japan and look at me now back already and feeling the worst holiday blues ever. Next week I intend to share with you how I am dealing with the holiday blues and how I am trying to keep them at bay.

Before I had gone on my long awaited vacation I did a bit of shopping, I will share some of the other items I picked up next week but today though the sun has run away from us here in the UK I wanted to share with you this New Look floppy hat and crossover bag that I had been rocking the entire summer (albeit it short). I do not know what happened to me over the summer holidays but I had been secretly adding colours to my wardrobe and this yellow bag has got me all mellow and stuff. Is it just me or does adding a bit of colour to the outfit or wardrobe just change the entire mood of the day’s perspective? ah well maybe it’s just me. I feel that with a lovely bright colour added to an outfit you can not allow for foul mood to entertain your day.

The New Look Black Wool Floppy Hat is such a great addition to my wardrobe and though I can not rock it throughout the year in the UK I have been carrying it with me to all my mini vacations and longer vacations too and it’s such a life saver and a must have. When I bought the hat it was £14.99 now it’s on sale for £7.50, I think this is such a bargain though I anticipate it to go lower in the next few days.

With every item that I buy these days there is at least 3 outfits in mind that can go with it, I am trying to maintain my minimalist fashion in check :).

What do you think of the floppy hat and the yellow (or is it lemon) bag?

Do you ever shop in New Look?

signature

1. October 25, 2016 / 11:27 pm

You know I love my floppy hats so this looks beautiful and I love the little bag as well!

2. October 25, 2016 / 8:49 pm

£7.50 is a real bargain isn’t it! I’ve never tried a hat like this but it would be rude not to at that price.

3. Ickle Pickle
    October 25, 2016 / 8:27 pm

Oh I love it – I never wear hats but do think they are great. Kaz x

4. mummyandthechunks
    October 25, 2016 / 7:53 pm

I love a floppy hat! I have a pretty big collection now and treated myself to another on my holiday last week!

5. October 25, 2016 / 1:18 pm

Hats just dont suit me, no matter what style! This is a lovely hat tho!

6. October 25, 2016 / 10:55 am

The hat is really nice and I love how they look but I just don’t suit hats sadly x

7. November 20, 2015 / 9:35 pm

I love the hat, it is very chic:) The bag is rather stylish too! Yes I also want to know how you travel with it without squashing it?!

8. November 20, 2015 / 9:11 pm

I love the hat! my daughter loves wearing hats too! I think the sale price is a real bargain . Nice bag too!
    Angela

9. November 20, 2015 / 6:23 pm

I’m glad it isn’t just me who has the 3 outfit rule. I love the hat but fear my head is the wrong shape for those kind of ones, but I’ve definitely got bag envy! Hope you enjoyed your trip!

10. November 20, 2015 / 5:04 pm

That hat is beautiful and it’s on sale. Now I wish I’ve gone to Newlook than ZARA I paid £30. And I’m jealous, I really want to go to Korea for a holiday.

11. November 20, 2015 / 11:48 am

That hat is gorgeous! How do you manage to travel with it without squashing it?! Have you posted pics from your trip yet? Couldn’t see any and would love to take a look 🙂