{Fashion Monday} Winter-Outfits

Work/Play Outfit
I will start this post by declaring how lazy I am when it comes to putting outfits together, I am one of those people who once they find a few items that works for them that’s it no more effort is required. The two outfits: Work and Play ideas above are something I found worked for me and now I am not really in the mood to change it up but knowing me I will revert back to my Eskimo mode once it gets colder.
Until recently I had never had a dedicated work outfits wardrobe, for me what I saw is what I wore. It did not matter if I wore that item when I was out for drinks or lazy with it at home I wore what I saw and that was that. I always tell my work colleagues that half the time I dress in the dark and 90% of the time it’s true, I really do not like spending too much time deciding what to wear etc I just like picking what I see. When I moved into my own apartment earlier in the year I felt it was time I put together a work wardrobe even if the rest of the wardrobe was a dumping ground so long as I bought and decided what items were for work only I was good. I managed to purchase a few colourful items and some other essentials and made that my work wardrobe, it’s still going strong months and I see the benefits of having separate wardrobes for work and for play (everything outside work).
Though I have split my two wardrobes it does not stop me from getting some items from my play section and accessorizing them to make them more work like. Same goes for my shoes, which in most instances I use some work ones for play time too as they are comfortable. An example is the ankle boots I got from new look last year, these get used a lot both for work and for play and I tried to use them as an example for the outfits I try to rock when I remember.
What do you think of the two outfits? Do you ever mix your work/play clothes?
signature

1. Jayne
    October 24, 2016 / 7:17 pm

LOVE winter outfits. The bag is really pretty and I love that stunning watch 🙂 Makes me want to go clothes shopping! 🙂

2. October 24, 2016 / 4:23 pm

I definitely mix my work/ play outfits up. Loving the boots and the matching cardi such fun!

3. November 19, 2015 / 2:55 pm

Love those ankle boots – They look super stylish and super comfy too!

4. November 18, 2015 / 1:46 am

I love post and the backpack they are both super cute! This is such a great post, makes me want to go shopping!
    Chantal recently posted…Link-It To Me Link Party #28My Profile

5. michele d
    November 17, 2015 / 12:18 am

I just love those boots. They look so comfortable and warm. Perfect for the Fall cool temperatures.

6. November 16, 2015 / 10:31 pm

I am loving everything about this! I think I’m loving play more than work, but pieces from Work I would love too. So good, both of them!

7. Grace Hodgin
    November 16, 2015 / 10:16 pm

I just got out my winter clothes and have them matched together according to outfits I pair together. It does not get as cold here in Florida as in other states but I do dress differently and my outfits are more dressier too.

8. November 16, 2015 / 7:08 pm

I love the typical clothes of Fall and Winter. I love scarves, boots, sweaters,… everything! These are cute looks you put together!
    Jenn @ EngineerMommy recently posted…A Honey Themed HolidayMy Profile

9. November 16, 2015 / 5:46 pm

I am in love with that jacket and those boots! I love the tan, fur lined look. Makes me feel warm just looking at them 🙂
    Cassie recently posted…November GlamLifeGuru BirchboxMy Profile

10. November 16, 2015 / 1:11 pm

I love this outfit! Those shoes are AMAZING & the dress is perfect for work.

11. November 16, 2015 / 10:22 am

I love dressing up for winter especially the cute jackets/coats/boots 😀 I don’t really miss the cold tho. Your winter outfits looks gorgeous.
    Maureen recently posted…Motherhood and HelplessnessMy Profile