Five Things Week 7 is a round-up of the last seven days split into four categories. I can not believe it’s been 7 weeks already since I started sharing this series. You can check out the other weeks by clicking HERE. The Five Things categories are: what I did, Great things, what sucked and what’s happening next week.
Five Things I did
- On Thursday we had a work Christmas party in Reading. I decided to dress up and carry my new accessory from New Chic
- On Tuesday I was contacted to see if I wanted to review a flat-iron. I said yes and can not wait to share my review
- Thursday night I made a decision to remove my braids but ended up not finishing the front. I cleverly made a style out of it and it was a hit at the Christmas party
- This Friday I flew to Nice, I am currently in Nice for a mini getaway. I know I have completed my #take12trips but this one is for my 30B430 travel edit Bucketlist.
- Thursday my sister convinced me we should go to a concert together in January in Birmingham. All booked now searching for hotels.
Five Great Things to Happen
- Worked with a brand and had one of the biggest monetary offers for it. I am still stocked about it.
- Thursday I received the flat-iron I agreed to review and my bag from New Chic arrived.
- Friday more parcels arrived, I can not wait to share my review of them on the blog.
- Wednesday I managed to buy Christmas presents for my parents and also for work secret Santa 🎅
- I got my first assignment results and I aced it. I couldn’t believe it but glad my hard work paid off.
Five Things that sucked
- Toothache, my root canal tooth has started to hurt. Though can’t figure out why but Wednesday it started nagging me and now it’s constant.
- I almost missed my flight to Nice yesterday because of public transport delays. I ended up paying for speedy boarding just so I could catch the flight.
- Because I was rushing to the airport I ended up throwing away food because it’s only allowed via security. This did not impress me at all wasting money like this.
- The week has ended and I have not touched a book to ready myself for my exam next week.
Five Things Happening Next Week
- I have an exam on Friday, so revising needs to be underway from tomorrow
- Saturday I am traveling to Cambridge for another Christmas party 🎉
- Sunday we have a visiting church leader coming so that will be awesome to attend.
- Hoping to head to winter wonderland in Hyde park with my sister (HouseofLuciana)
- I am hoping to do my hair whilst in Cambridge on Saturday so hopefully I make the time.